Anyone who thinks that kobe isnt a better clutch preformer than jordan

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
17 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
62 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #41
jj01 
space
space
$44,986 | Props total: 4708 4708
answer me u f**k!!!!!
 8 years ago '05        #42
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 dj mannie fresh said:
wow im glad u just broke down the game for me from every angle and provided no fallcies:agreement6: and f**k the video i posted last year when kobe said there is no one goat or when he said magic was goat on the best damn sports show i useless and your a modern day nikola tessla!!!!!

also nevermind mj said hes not goat either :wow:

where do i enroll in your logic classes at?
It's not up for debate and I wont throw around, videos, quotes, stats, game winners, and stuff like that........ bottom line MJ=GOAT now close thread.
 8 years ago '05        #43
space
space
 chrismb said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

how dare u n*ggas disrespect the GOAT

[pic - click to view]

Yessir, that's what the f*ck I'm talking about!
 8 years ago '05        #44
space
space
It's funny how the threadstarter disappeared after the video of Kobe saying, "Michael Jordan is the greatest of all time nobody can fill his shoes, period".

:owned:
 05-08-2010, 11:02 PM         #45
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
three pages still no proper rebuttal or counters to Quik aka Mannie Fresh

further proves my point on page 1
 05-08-2010, 11:10 PM         #46
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Quik u see in how NOBODY provided a proper rebuttal

got ethered like nothin....had em all insulting me instead of debating

LeFraud and MJ stans are the worst at debating
 8 years ago '05        #47
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,281 | Props total: 782 782
 chrismb said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

these 2 shots ETHERS ANY kobe clutch performance/gamewinner EVER
In terms of what? Cause really that was a easy jump shot over Russell. You're kidding yourself if you think Kobe wouldn't have made that shot. For what that shot meant and the situation of it I don't ever remember seeing Kobe get a look like that. The shot was beautiful but in terms of difficulty the shot isn't anything to boast about when comparing it to a lot of the shots Kobe's had to take. Jordan was very clutch but Kobe's had to take harder clutch shots, and has succeeded doing so. We can all agree that Jordan is better than Kobe but it seems like Jordan stans refuse to just let some things go. Why argue against something that's true because you wanna remember Jordan as the greatest in everything?
 8 years ago '09        #48
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,548 | Props total: 3842 3842
lol @ lex lossis...
the irony.

dude talking about people using smilies & shiit.
^^^^ how many did he use in the post above mine???

JORDAN >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> kobe.

/ thread.
 8 years ago '05        #49
space
space
 5_star_smitty said:
lol @ lex lossis...
the irony.

dude talking about people using smilies & shiit.
^^^^ how many did he use in the post above mine???

JORDAN >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> kobe.

/ thread.
Agreed, maybe we should debate this at a University like that clown said since we all have no debating skills.
 8 years ago '05        #50
chrismb 582 heat pts582
space
space
$19,333 | Props total: 33751 33751
 klew said:
In terms of what? Cause really that was a easy jump shot over Russell. You're kidding yourself if you think Kobe wouldn't have made that shot. For what that shot meant and the situation of it I don't ever remember seeing Kobe get a look like that. The shot was beautiful but in terms of difficulty the shot isn't anything to boast about when comparing it to a lot of the shots Kobe's had to take. Jordan was very clutch but Kobe's had to take harder clutch shots, and has succeeded doing so. We can all agree that Jordan is better than Kobe but it seems like Jordan stans refuse to just let some things go. Why argue against something that's true because you wanna remember Jordan as the greatest in everything?
MJ made those shots that easy...u n*ggas must forget that MJ made everything just look too damn easy...Even phil said MJ created shots which were easier for him while Kobe took more difficult shots. Even with that said MJ has done this countless of time in FINALS GAMES...MJ was a better DUNKER, SHOOTER, PASSER, DEFENDING, WINNER, AND CLUTCH PERFORMER than kobe....only thing i can give credit to is kobe was a better 3 point shooter. If you n*ggas really had to choose who would you rather have leading your team MJ or Kobe ... u would really say Kobe? kobe just learned how to REALLY be a team player in '08 when he got Gasol

Last edited by chrismb; 05-08-2010 at 11:26 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #51
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
 chrismb said:
n*ggas on boxden give kobe TOO much credit...and im a laker FAN.....check my posts....

Kobe doesnt even have a EPIC MEMORABLE GAME WINNER......MJ has 2 THAT EVERYONE KNOWS OF

they even gave one of them a name...."THE SHOT"

now if that isnt GREATNESS i dunno what it is...all i had to do was post PICTURES of mj's gamewinners and n*ggas knew what i was talking about
You can't fault a player because they weren't in a situation that another player was. When Jordan was on the scene he was one of a kind until Kobe came into the league. What Jordan did was never before seen. That's why everything was so epic. I bet their would be a lot more hype if Jordan had scored 81 against a team like Dallas
 05-08-2010, 11:24 PM         #52
ktbballplaya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dj mannie fresh said:
ive studied mike compulsively hes my 6th favorite player ever a the majority of his scoring performance look robotic alot of times him doing the same s**t him pulling up over undersized players in single coverage and no one jumpin to even contest the f**king shot like they had their feet in cement edit
So MJ makes the game look easy? 40 years old he averages 20 points game and drops 43 points against the new jersey nets that went to the finals that year 2003. Kobe was drafted in 96. So how far off is the era of players or whatever. Thats only 7 years ago he did that when he was obviously not the same. MJ is the GOAT.
 8 years ago '05        #53
space
space
 chrismb said:
MJ made those shots that easy...u n*ggas must forget that MJ made everything just look too damn easy...Even phil said MJ created shots which were easier for him while Kobe took more difficult shots. Even with that said MJ has done this countless of time in FINALS GAMES...MJ was a better DUNKER, SHOOTER, PASSER, DEFENDING, WINNER, AND CLUTCH PERFORMER than kobe....only thing i can give credit to is kobe was a better 3 point shooter. If you n*ggas really had to choose who would you rather have leading your team MJ or Kobe ... u would really say Kobe?
and better at raping women.
 8 years ago '06        #54
Menelek 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,196 | Props total: 269 269
Im 30 and You Buggin... And Had it easier.. Kobe had ShaQ.. And Now he has Gasol, BYnum, and Odom ..Jordan never had great Big men Not even good as Odom.. He had Cartwright and whats his face Horis Grant..

Only thing Kobe has is a better Jumpshot and better teamates. haha

Jordan is mr clutch
 05-08-2010, 11:30 PM         #55
dj mannie fresh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rynell said:
It's funny how the threadstarter disappeared after the video of Kobe saying, "Michael Jordan is the greatest of all time nobody can fill his shoes, period".

:owned:
yeah i disappeared bekuz i sais in this thread ive posted videos of him saying last year and this year there isnt a goat and him saying magic was goat also. read before u post s**t ive been debunking on this forum since 04
 8 years ago '05        #56
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
 chrismb said:
MJ made those shots that easy...u n*ggas must forget that MJ made everything just look too damn easy...Even phil said MJ created shots which were easier for him while Kobe took more difficult shots. Even with that said MJ has done this countless of time in FINALS GAMES...MJ was a better DUNKER, SHOOTER, PASSER, DEFENDING, WINNER, AND CLUTCH PERFORMER than kobe....only thing i can give credit to is kobe was a better 3 point shooter. If you n*ggas really had to choose who would you rather have leading your team MJ or Kobe ... u would really say Kobe?
There's a difference between making something look easy, and it actually being easy. The shot over Russell is easy to Kobe. Kobe hitting those two three's against portland LOOKED easy. Kobe takes more difficult shots because he HAS to. Not because he says, "Hey I'm just gonna hit the shot over two defenders". I'm just gonna ignore the rest about Jordan being the better winner and dunker, but Kobe being the better three point shooter
 8 years ago '07        #57
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
i wouldnt say a better clutch performer...i would say a better clutch shot maker tho by far
 8 years ago '05        #58
space
space
 dj mannie fresh said:
yeah i disappeared bekuz i sais in this thread ive posted videos of him saying last year and this year there isnt a goat and him saying magic was goat also. read before u post s**t ive been debunking on this forum since 04
Wow David Copperfield returns
 05-08-2010, 11:33 PM         #59
dj mannie fresh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rynell said:
It's not up for debate and I wont throw around, videos, quotes, stats, game winners, and stuff like that........ bottom line MJ=GOAT now close thread.
u wont throw around s**t bekuz u have no actual arguement of your own nor do u know basketball. u would have survive 2 post with me doug funny skletch etc in our rpimes when we actually debates years ago. your to f**king stupid to even see u dont know s**t of what u speak. we wouldve kicked u around like a can back in the day
 8 years ago '07        #60
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 chrismb said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

how dare u n*ggas disrespect the GOAT

[pic - click to view]

Love that last picture...what makes these convos fun is that they both respect eachother and have earned the RIGHT to be in the argument
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy