Anyone who thinks that kobe isnt a better clutch preformer than jordan

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
191 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
138 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
227 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-08-2010, 10:36 PM         #21
dj mannie fresh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MPLSallstar said:
I like MJ, but I can't hate on that at all.

Its obvious the TS plays ball.
exactly. have not only played for over 20 year organized but ive studied the game obsessively from every angle and no one ever argues the fact kobe is more skilled and talented they simply by pass that and act like its not even valid thats whats so funny. i k!lled a whole crowd of people last month im talking bout 35 and up at a boxing f!ght of my cousins and they just lowered their heads and walked away like ''he does have a point but i just dont like kobe'' its literally impossible to argue kobes not a more advance player from every aspect than anyone to ever play the game. people just dont like him. thats kool i didnt like karl malone but hes atop 1-2 pf to ever live im not gonna let my feeling intervene . ive studied mike compulsively hes my 6th favorite player ever a the majority of his scoring performance look robotic alot of times him doing the same s**t him pulling up over undersized players in single coverage and no one jumpin to even contest the f**king shot like they had their feet in cement and the announcers going crazy. its ridiculous when u look back at the s**t like when he dropped 50 and 38 no one even guarded him it was uncontested jumpers and he guarded by like david wesley and young a.ss b diddy amn get the f**k outta here it was a open jumpshot exibition. as with the majority of his so called great scoring feat. bean breaks records on quardruple teams and s**t man and gets no f**king credit

hes the only person in nba history to outscore a team by himself and the team was the best team in the league in f**king dallas!! a offensive juggaurnaunt. but peoples sweep that s**t under the rug and its wrong man. and they know it
 05-08-2010, 10:37 PM         #22
dj mannie fresh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rynell said:
No evidence needed dumba** everyone saw MJ play. If you would take the time to get Kobe's d*ck out of your ear and listen maybe you would know MJ is the GOAT.
exactly i saw mj play and im bringing fact to the table which you still have yet to do all u do is name call bekuz u dont know s**t about basketball except what your free basing unemployed uncle larry tells you. and after this you still will provide no fact on how mjs better or more skilled . ill wait.
 8 years ago '05        #23
chrismb 581 heat pts581
space
space
$19,288 | Props total: 33570 33570
n*ggas on boxden give kobe TOO much credit...and im a laker FAN.....check my posts....

Kobe doesnt even have a EPIC MEMORABLE GAME WINNER......MJ has 2 THAT EVERYONE KNOWS OF

they even gave one of them a name...."THE SHOT"

now if that isnt GREATNESS i dunno what it is...all i had to do was post PICTURES of mj's gamewinners and n*ggas knew what i was talking about
 05-08-2010, 10:39 PM         #24
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chrismb said:
n*ggas on boxden give kobe TOO much credit...and im a laker FAN.....check my posts....

Kobe doesnt even have a EPIC MEMORABLE GAME WINNER......MJ has 2 THAT EVERYONE KNOWS OF

they even gave one of them a name...."THE SHOT"

now if that isnt GREATNESS i dunno what it is...all i had to do was post PICTURES of mj's gamewinners and n*ggas knew what i was talking about
Nothing to do with pure basketball skill.

NEXT PLEASE
 8 years ago '06        #25
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,901 | Props total: 1212 1212

jordan > kobe.... this is not debatable.
 05-08-2010, 10:39 PM         #26
dj mannie fresh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lex Lossis said:
Love how nobody provides a proper rebuttal. Typical of BX to respond with played out smilies and GIFs. Absolute zero skill when it comes to proper debate mechanics. Too many fallacies come out yalls mouths.

Yall are garbage and as I've said before, you all would lose miserably in an official debate at an accredited university.
exactly all they say is ''everyone knows'' but im a human and so are you so thats two people who dont supposedly know so that theories out the window fallcy number 1 and then im a d*ckrider so none of my claims are valid but if im just a d*ckrider my claims should be easy to debug
 8 years ago '06        #27
jj01 
space
space
$44,956 | Props total: 4678 4678
what did i tell u about that vag cintron, i f**kin told u something like this would happen. u saw that right?
 8 years ago '05        #28
chrismb 581 heat pts581
space
space
WHAT? KOBE IS MORE SKILLED THAT MJ? are u kidding?

where was kobe skills in 2008 VS the Celtics? .. you're about to make me s**t on my own squad
 8 years ago '05        #29
chrismb 581 heat pts581
space
space
 Lex Lossis said:

NEXT PLEASE
look at the THREAD TITLE u dumb f**k...we're talking about CLUTCHNESS
 05-08-2010, 10:41 PM         #30
dj mannie fresh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lex Lossis said:

NEXT PLEASE
exactly all it has to do with is hype and media adoration. they played it a million times so therfore its more memorable thats common sense. lebron game winner is more memorable than kobes in popular opinion bekuz of media if thats the case. and we know how that plays into a arguemnt
 05-08-2010, 10:41 PM         #31
dj mannie fresh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chrismb said:
look at the THREAD TITLE u dumb f**k...we're talking about CLUTCHNESS
which has everything to do with talent and skill especially in the situations i clearly posted but no one has adressed of debunked yet and gracefully avoid
 05-08-2010, 10:42 PM         #32
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dj mannie fresh said:
exactly all they say is ''everyone knows'' but im a human and so are you so thats two people who dont supposedly know so that theories out the window fallcy number 1 and then im a d*ckrider so none of my claims are valid but if im just a d*ckrider my claims should be easy to debug
LOVE BX'S LOGIC THAT KOBE IS THE ONLY ONE WITH STANS plain laughable

MJ has the worst stans seeing as if you even think someone comes close...they throw every fallacy in the book, dissing ur momma, the whole nine they get so scared when someone comes close!!!

"OMG HE NOT CLOSE TO JORDAN....UMMM....*runs and checks the league leaders in stats*....UM LOOK THIS GUY IS BETTER THAN YOUR GUY... SEE!!!! SO HE'S NOT BETTER THAN JORDAN"

they add in a smilie.... have a few f**gots quote with and ...... and WE look like the dumbasses cuz of all the typical BX followers

LMAO MOST PREDICTABLE FORUM!!!
 05-08-2010, 10:42 PM         #33
dj mannie fresh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chrismb said:
WHAT? KOBE IS MORE SKILLED THAT MJ? are u kidding?

where was kobe skills in 2008 VS the Celtics? .. you're about to make me s**t on my own squad
u obviously have the IQ of a abandoned seashell. reread what u wrote. and thank me for not respodning
 8 years ago '06        #34
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,901 | Props total: 1212 1212
its like this

jordan
lebron

kobe
 8 years ago '10        #35
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,496 | Props total: 9788 9788
Fisher!!!!
 8 years ago '05        #36
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 dj mannie fresh said:
exactly i saw mj play and im bringing fact to the table which you still have yet to do all u do is name call bekuz u dont know s**t about basketball except what your free basing unemployed uncle larry tells you. and after this you still will provide no fact on how mjs better or more skilled . ill wait.
Well keep waiting, it's a known fact that MJ is the GOAT. Ask MJ and he'll say "I'm the GOAT" and ask Kobe and he'll say "MJ is the GOAT". Even Kobe would bow down and say MJ is the GOAT.
 8 years ago '05        #37
chrismb 581 heat pts581
space
space
 dj mannie fresh said:
u obviously have the IQ of a abandoned seashell. reread what u wrote. and thank me for not respodning
yes because MJ has lost 39 PTS in a FINALS game

MJ lost when he had superstars like Gary Payton, KARL MALONE and a PRIME shaq on his squad

MJ only has 1/4 Fianls MVP not 6/6....

LOL this is too easy
 05-08-2010, 10:47 PM         #38
dj mannie fresh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rynell said:
Well keep waiting, it's a known fact that MJ is the GOAT. Ask MJ and he'll say "I'm the GOAT" and ask Kobe and he'll say "MJ is the GOAT". Even Kobe would bow down and say MJ is the GOAT.
wow im glad u just broke down the game for me from every angle and provided no fallcies:agreement6: and f**k the video i posted last year when kobe said there is no one goat or when he said magic was goat on the best damn sports show i useless and your a modern day nikola tessla!!!!!

also nevermind mj said hes not goat either :wow:

where do i enroll in your logic classes at?
 05-08-2010, 10:50 PM         #39
dj mannie fresh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chrismb said:
yes because MJ has lost 39 PTS in a FINALS game

MJ lost when he had superstars like Gary Payton, KARL MALONE and a PRIME shaq on his squad

MJ only has 1/4 Fianls MVP not 6/6....

LOL this is too easy
year your right a old injured karl malone and payton and a inferior team to aceltics team with 4 hall of famers has everything to do with kobes skill and talent and the point of this thread and what i brought up. how do yall do it?!! your intellegence just leaves me in awe?

u >>>george washington carver
 8 years ago '05        #40
chrismb 581 heat pts581
space
space
 rynell said:

[video - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

how dare u n*ggas disrespect the GOAT

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
65 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
48 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago