Anyone who thinks that kobe isnt a better clutch preformer than jordan

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
199 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #181
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,726 | Props total: 11620 11620
 kidbrosweets said:
AND YOU'RE NOT GETTING THE POINT.

Shaq was clearly saying that to take a shot at Kobe. Its not the same thing at all, how do you not see that. i mean seriously. people say that shaq's statement was incorrect, because it was and is.
So him saying the suns were better then any team he played with was taking a shot at the Heat and Lakers too right? Shaq does this where ever he goes him putting out the "tell me how my a.ss tastes" is taking shots him saying Wade>Kobe is just following what he always does
 8 years ago '08        #182
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Cambury said:
this a dumb argument cuz at the time DWade couldnt have been the best guard he ever played with because he won 3 championships with one of the top 5 greatest guards in history
n*gga THATS THE POINT.....Do you think he actually means saying Suns>>> Heat andLakers ship teams or was he saying that to gas up the team he was currently playing with IE phil gassing up the player he's currently coaching?

Last edited by Main Event; 05-09-2010 at 07:30 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #183
kidbrosweets 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,847 | Props total: 13 13
^ Wow. Just wow. The entire point i was making is that you bringing up shaq PERIOD was pointless and irrelevant. He is clearly not going to give kobe his credit. Phil Jackson coached both kobe and lebron, he didnt go out and say kobe was better ( so its not like what he's saying is biased just because kobe plays for him now) he straight up said that kobe is more skilled than jordan.

WHICH HE IS.

And honestly i would love for anyone to come and argue that point with me. You can argue jordan is better,but not more skilled. A re-tard could tell this just by watching the two play.
 05-09-2010, 07:35 PM         #184
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Because jordan averaged 1 more a.ssist hes a better passer?
The better passer would overtime get more dimes wouldn't he? Of course you saying Kobe is better with no backing stat wise or any real reasoning besides you said so is tough to counter

Jordan is ABSOLUTELY not a better scorer. He averaged more points...and? Kobe is the most unguardable player in nba history, and its not even close.
Are you f**king dumb? Dude scored more points, had more scoring titles and more 50 (Michael Jordan-39 Kobe Bryant-24) and 40 point games (Jordan+40 172 Kobe 101)? The f**k else do you want? And check the Celtics and the Pistons and see how "unstoppable" Kobe was. Actually check him vs the Suns a couple years back.

Defense "by a mile" > kobe

that's where i stopped reading

NBA Defensive Player of the Year (1988). Kobe never did or ever will win one of those. You know how ridiculous your D needs to be as a 2 to win that?

Are you gonna bring up any facts to back up your statements or you gonna slob all over Kobe's d*ck and stay getting sonned? And I'm still DYING over you saying Kobe is the most unstoppable player ever. he wasn't even the most unstoppable player on his team for his first 3 titles
 8 years ago '08        #185
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
 kidbrosweets said:
^ Wow. Just wow. The entire point i was making is that you bringing up shaq PERIOD was pointless and irrelevant. He is clearly not going to give kobe his credit. Phil Jackson coached both kobe and lebron, he didnt go out and say kobe was better ( so its not like what he's saying is biased just because kobe plays for him now) he straight up said that kobe is more skilled than jordan.

WHICH HE IS.

And honestly i would love for anyone to come and argue that point with me. You can argue jordan is better,but not more skilled. A re-tard could tell this just by watching the two play.
He gave that n*gga his credit and props after they won the ship last year so what are you talking about he aint on that beef s**t with Kobe no more...And i know you meant Kobe and Jordan..Him saying Wade >> Kobe is his opinion (though he might not mean it and everyone will blow up over it) just like Phil saying Kobe is more skilled then Jordan is his opinion ( all people dont agree with it and people blow up over it)....We'll agree to disagree

Last edited by Main Event; 05-09-2010 at 07:43 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #186
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10059 10059
 Main Event said:
n*gga THATS THE POINT.....Do you think he actually means saying Suns>>> Heat andLakers ship teams or was he saying that to gas up the team he was currently playing with IE phil gassing up the player he's currently coaching?
i c ur point but Kobe doesnt need Phil gas him...and Phil is very candid when it comes to Kobe tryna be like Mike since year 1
 05-09-2010, 08:24 PM         #187
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f**king idiots sitting here claiming a person getting a.ssist is a better passer, how the f**k do you tards connect a.ssist with passing.. a.ssist is about a player MAKING A SHOT AFTER A PASS. You can make a sweet a.ss pass and not get the a.ssist.. you idiots argue irrelevant s**t to prove bias points.

Jordan passed to Bill Cartwright, Bill Wennington and Luc Longley.. when he would go up for the shot and the double came. he gave those guys easy baskets.

Kobe did the same except he was passing to Shaq, not impressive at all.

In the post when Mike would pass to the person who sets the Pick, and how he received the pass and then kicked out for the 3 to Paxson, Armstrong, or Kerr amazing.

Kobe in the same situation, doesnt make the pass to the shooter. He forces his way in and dumps it off to either Gasol or Bynum.. Again not impressive at all.

Passing is the least category to compare Mike and Kobe cause how often do/did these guys pass the ball? And they were never fancy passes but efficient. This might be the only thing they are equally talented at.

Last edited by A.O.™; 05-09-2010 at 08:42 PM..
 05-09-2010, 08:38 PM         #188
Big T Money  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u gay for starting this argument again quik
 8 years ago '04        #189
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,170 | Props total: 5427 5427
 dj mannie fresh said:
is a swashbuckling c*m magnet. first off i was alive during all the 80s i saw jordan every single year he plyaed and 90% of bx didnt. yet they make these comment like jordan freed the slaves from pharoah and parted the red sea and wrote on the stone tablets. get the f**k outta here. jordan had the most clutch shooting team a.ssembled an like phil jackson said ''had it easier''' not only did he tower above his opponet like lebron he was always single covered the majority of the time with the defender slacking off bekuz they didnt respect his jumper. kobe has defesive traps specifically set for him to not get the ball and to push him out further and implement him shooting off retarded angles which mike never saw.

mike never had to hit a shot like this nor could he ever

he doesnt even have his legs up under him or a focus on the rim. like when jordan takes a fadeaway hes secretly measuring the distance out his peripheral. then mike kick backs and shoots over the undersized defender. kobe doesnt even look at the rim until hes in the air then he adjust the shot only when hes ready to shoot. people do not realize how incredible that s**t is. and its one of the little scientific skill differences that most are to ignorant to even pick up or notice.let alone the fact kobe doest even take set angles nor does he look at the basket the majority of the time. he adjust everything on the fly mike does it pre hand. study the game before u even comment bekuz its nothing u can say thats factual to debate this. only agree with me and youll look like u actually know basketball
:agreement6::agreement6: 100%
 8 years ago '07        #190
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,474 | Props total: 710 710
 philly337 said:
not a phil jackson quote whil he's still coaching him?Na i'm good i'll just go with something kobe can NEVER DO.....
u think kobe could do this at point?I don't...

14 game stretch from 3/11/89 to 4/14/89:

21 PTS, 8 REB, 16 AST, 1 STL, 0 BLK, 5 TOV on 7-20 FG, 7-8 FT
32 PTS, 10 REB, 9 AST, 1 STL, 0 BLK, 3 TOV on 10-20 FG, 12-12 FT
34 PTS, 7 REB, 17 AST, 6 STL, 0 BLK, 7 TOV on 10-20 FG, 13-16 FT
21 PTS, 12 REB, 12 AST, 3 STL, 0 BLK, 6 TOV on 8-18 FG, 5-5 FT
33 PTS, 12 REB, 11 AST, 4 STL, 0 BLK, 5 TOV on 13-24 FG, 7-9 FT
32 PTS, 10 REB, 10 AST, 2 STL, 1 BLK, 4 TOV on 9-19 FG, 14-16 FT
37 PTS, 10 REB, 10 AST, 3 STL, 1 BLK, 3 TOV on 15-29 FG, 6-7 FT
27 PTS, 14 REB, 12 AST, 2 STL, 2 BLK, 3 TOV on 11-23 FG, 5-5 FT
33 PTS, 10 REB, 12 AST, 6 STL, 1 BLK, 3 TOV on 10-15 FG, 13-15 FT
31 PTS, 13 REB, 10 AST, 2 STL, 0 BLK, 2 TOV on 11-23 FG, 8-8 FT
40 PTS, 7 REB, 11 AST, 2 STL, 0 BLK, 1 TOV on 11-18 FG, 18-21 FT
40 PTS, 10 REB, 12 AST, 1 STL, 0 BLK, 2 TOV on 13-29 FG, 14-14 FT
47 PTS, 11 REB, 13 AST, 4 STL, 2 BLK, 4 TOV on 17-30 FG, 13-14 FT
29 PTS, 10 REB, 12 AST, 3 STL, 2 BLK, 4 TOV on 12-27 FG, 5-7 FT

32.6 PTS, 10.3 REB, 11.9 AST, 2.9 STL, 0.6 BLK and 3.7 TO with 49.8% FG on 22.5 FGA and 89.2 FT% on 11.2 FTA.

10 out of 11 triples doubles and 7 straight

put kobe at point all u want..he ain't doin that

those numbers
 8 years ago '04        #191
dre03 
space
space
$10,167 | Props total: 2448 2448
 Lex Lossis said:
Love how nobody provides a proper rebuttal. Typical of BX to respond with played out smilies and GIFs. Absolute zero skill when it comes to proper debate mechanics. Too many fallacies come out yalls mouths.

Yall are garbage and as I've said before, you all would lose miserably in an official debate at an accredited university.
How do u respond to retardation?? This is equivalent to coming on here saying 2+2=5... all u can do is laugh at stupidity... The n*gga whole post was about Kobe taking shots that Jordan didnt have to take...

On what planet does that mean anything is better... Jordan's game winners came in the most crucial times with series and championships on the line... Kobe's gamewinners all come during regular season and in series in which his team loses...

How do u argue with that??? Kobe has never ever won a championship or a series on any shot in his career... how can you be a better clutch shooter than somebody with multiple finals and series game winners and you have 0... Like real talk...
 05-29-2010, 10:54 PM         #192
dj mannie fresh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 7 years ago '05        #193
Ushouldpayme 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,945 | Props total: 574 574
only player in NBA history to be Most Valuable Player, Defensive Player of the Year, and lead league in scoring in same season

This is all that needs to be said....
 7 years ago '04        #194
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$18,893 | Props total: 4412 4412
who did jordan lose to n the finals?

ill wait

could any player in the league pull off da shot on byron russel and nail it and get tha steal that kicked it off and have the iq not to call time out?

ill wait

not kobe he good but dam stop reaching
 7 years ago '06        #195
daffysm 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 2053 2053
free post :cooter:
 7 years ago '06        #196
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,946 | Props total: 10597 10597
Didn't read this s**t but kobe just passed jordan in game winners and has taken about 100 more shots. Kobe shot 25% on game winners last 7 years jordan shot about 40+% on game winners. NOT to mention its not just game winners its about playing in clutch...4th quarters, playoff, finals. Jordan 6-0 in finals kobe done lost twice..losing a lead at home to the celtics and get blown out by 40+ points lol. Not to mention shooting 41% in finals while jordan shot 48% and averaged about 8 more points a game. I remember watching jordan play knicks or pacers and bulls being down about 20 and when jordan hit two jumpers everybody knew what was about to happen. s**t happens with kobe but only a 10 point lead. If lakers get down 20 people are walking to the parking lot
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
14 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
48 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy