Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
104 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #101
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78 OP
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 THE TAKEOVER said:
Man you homos3xuals, only the f**kin advance is out...f**k f**k f**k
The link I put up in JB isn't to the advance. It's all 13 tracks from the disc. The bonus track should be available soon.

Last edited by Acid Rap; 05-10-2010 at 06:16 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #102
Tony_Stylezzz 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,743 | Props total: 159 159
I had to stay up a little later last night to give this a listen. I'm loving this album still need to give it more spins.
 8 years ago '05        #103
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,787 | Props total: 4903 4903
Great album. From "Strong Will Continue" onward Damian Marley stepped it up and the album just took off. Nas is strong throughout as usual. This is the type of s**t you go out and buy. And it won't flop b/c Nas fans and Damian Marley fans will combine and pick this up. Damian Marley went gold with "Welcome to Jamrock" and Nas goes at least gold on his albums. That's platinum status right there in the US.

Last edited by iggyemu; 05-10-2010 at 08:05 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #104
refuze 285 heat pts285
space
space
$18,701 | Props total: 15528 15528
dope s**t. both came correct
 8 years ago '07        #105
vikvon 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,925 | Props total: 376 376
I'm def feeling this, Junior Gong has always been that dude and I knew he'd deliver. I also knew Nas would k!ll it with a live band and African music as a sample base. His biggest flaw was always picking beats but problem solved for this album. As political as the album is it has a real laid back chill to it, the type of album you throw on and zone out to. Def gonna cop this
 8 years ago '06        #106
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
I been listenin to this throughout the the day yesterday. This album is the s**t! "Tribal War" makes me wanna grow out a fro, and pull out a black fist medallion. LOL. That song right there makes you vision Africa. I f**ks with reggae so hearing Damien Marley is not a problem for me. He did his thing and Nas definitely was spittin on this. It sound slike this was a duo meant to happen! I'mma listen to it again today and give my final critique. Its good to be open minded to the music you listen to. You need to hear s**t like this sometime.

"Everyone deserve to earn.
Every child deserve to learn
Hows every man deserve to turn.
Right, BABYLON supposed to burn up!"

If n*ggas dunno what Babylon is... they better start reading!
 8 years ago '06        #107
Nash P 
space
space
$632 | Props total: 44 44
Is It possible to listen to this album on iPad/iPhone anywheres? Other than hunting down each song on YouTube...
 8 years ago '04        #108
Jasonb619 
space
space
$3,242 | Props total: 60 60
Best overall album I have heard in a long time. One of the few albums you can listen through without skipping anything. Production and lyrics on point and you can tell they put a lot of effort and detail into the whole project.
 8 years ago '04        #109
refuze 285 heat pts285
space
space
i'ma smoke a fat a.ss blunt to this later today
 8 years ago '04        #110
refuze 285 heat pts285
space
space
 Nash P said:
Is It possible to listen to this album on iPad/iPhone anywheres? Other than hunting down each song on YouTube...
bro, this is BOXDEN. you can find it here
 8 years ago '04        #111
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,926 | Props total: 4287 4287
havent read the rest of the thread but i think the album is fire. Nas is def on the top of his game lyrically on here.
 8 years ago '06        #112
twindeserteagle 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,045 | Props total: 217 217
3 pages in this thread finally no dumbass Nas lost mess. RESPECT is DUE! The King.
 8 years ago '04        #113
ShaDoW1 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,040 | Props total: 1281 1281
decent album but half the time i cant understand this dude
 05-10-2010, 05:22 PM         #114
Liquid Oxygen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Listened to it a few times. Really liking it a lot. So many times, you see collaborations that sound good on paper, but don't really work out too well. On Distant Relatives, you see the focus that Nas and Marley had in putting this project together, from the subject matter to the excellent musical selection.

A solid blend of hip hop, reggae and world music combined.
 8 years ago '08        #115
I_make_beatz 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,481 | Props total: 649 649
I put this Album up there near Miseducation of Lauryn Hill, This should should sweep the grammys, every song you could make a video/ movie for. I like Leaders and Friends, I like everything. Thank God to Nas to for helping Hip-Hop to evolve to the next level.
 05-10-2010, 05:38 PM         #116
Pulmones 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I_make_beatz said:
I put this Album up there near Miseducation of Lauryn Hill, This should should sweep the grammys, every song you could make a video/ movie for. I like Leaders and Friends, I like everything. Thank God to Nas to for helping Hip-Hop to evolve to the next level.

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #117
Lawgic 
space
space
$3,389 | Props total: 73 73
 ShaDoW1 said:
decent album but half the time i cant understand this dude
lol i'm a.ssuming you're referring to Damien Marley lol...'cause i can't see why someone wouldn't understand what Nas is saying
 05-10-2010, 06:19 PM         #118
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this album sounds even better in the whip....my appreciation for this album grew even more playing it in the truck....
 8 years ago '05        #119
sheedawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,508 | Props total: 252 252
given it about 4 decent spins, safe to say the album is good. There's parts where it drags on, they have put work into each and every part of the album. I'm a big fan of As We Enter that s**t makes you wanna jsut dance man, Nas's verses are watertight and superb, dude once again has proved he cannot be f**ked with lyrically. Nas has once again stood up.
 05-10-2010, 09:14 PM         #120
little ms riot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I downloaded the album this morning. I am now a fan. :agreement6:

I need to try playing this album while I'm chilling on the beach.

Last edited by little ms riot; 05-10-2010 at 09:15 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
79 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
196 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy