Michael Jordan Just Pulled up on Rodeo Avenue Bumpin Trap or Die 2!!

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
89 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
261 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #161
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
 dzuki77 said:
Yo let a black man shine! Why y'all worried about him offending white folk with his music? He earned his s**t let him enjoy. If Kid Rock was bumping his country s**t that loud would y'all have said "why he gotta..."
we wouldnt say "why he gotta", we would tell kid rock to turn that bulls**t off.

Last edited by MiseryCityTexas; 05-09-2010 at 07:41 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #162
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,511 | Props total: 258 258
 goldstarchoice said:
Jordan only wants the best out of everything? He likes Cuban cigars, so why would he go buy Swisher Sweets? Why would he drive the worst Lambo? Anyway, Jordan is known for his love of Ferraris. The story is bulls**t because

#1 Jordan would drive at LEAST a Murci, if he f**ked with Lambos.
#2 Jordan is a Ferrari man.
#3 No picture of Jordan, just a yellow, bottom of the line, Gallardo.

Think people.

Damn, I'm afraid to ask you how you know all this information on someone, who obviously doesn't know you.

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #163
illmatic45ACP 9 heat pts
space
space
$828 | Props total: 35 35
LMAO @ regular ppl who work 9-5 jobs driving Gallardo's. If u can afford a $250,000 car, why are u working a 9-5? (Things that make u go hmmmmm.....?..?)
 05-09-2010, 10:21 PM         #164
goldstarchoice  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL@ all these tight people, caping up for the OP. I very rarely come to BX. On my main forum, we call folks out on bulls**t. Many of you would get eaten for lunch there, cuz I'm not even that bad with it. Also, don't think you winning just because I don't type back a long a.ss response. I just got other s**t to do. Plus I'm not going to argue with people that have to google their information for a response. I see ya'll googling.

Last edited by goldstarchoice; 05-09-2010 at 10:30 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #165
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
 goldstarchoice said:
LOL@ all these tight people, caping up for the OP. I very rarely come to BX. On my main forum, we call folks out on bulls**t. Many of you would get eaten for lunch there, cuz I'm not even that bad with it. Also, don't think you winning just because I don't type back a long a.ss response. I just got other s**t to do. Plus I'm not going to argue with people that have to google their information for a response. I see ya'll googling.
lol eat a d*ck bx reigns supreme

f**k your forum
 8 years ago '06        #166
primetimemookie 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,078 | Props total: 98 98
i know some rowdy rowdies, ni**as that rock an audi proudly...
 05-09-2010, 11:44 PM         #167
goldstarchoice  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImageOfTruth said:
lol eat a d*ck bx reigns supreme

f**k your forum
b**ch please, half the gifs here are stolen from my forum. BX news be late as hell. Topics aint s**t. Forum members don't hold people accountable, therefore the hip-hop spot has become a shell of what it used to be. Around 2005, yeah BX was pumping.

Last edited by goldstarchoice; 05-09-2010 at 11:46 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #168
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 3249 3249
 goldstarchoice said:
u sound real salty...like callin n*ggas out on the internet carries any weight in the real world...damn some n*ggas really do take this internet shyt seriously...who really gets a kick out of exposing n*ggas on the INTERNET for their lies??? its a bunch of n*ggas u dont know, so why does it matter

@ "Many of you would get eaten for lunch there"
 8 years ago '04        #169
Prodigy 36 heat pts36
space
space
$9,152 | Props total: 1 1
 nicoled985 said:
btw, Audi has owned Lamborghini since 1998...
@ this dumbass hoe googling 2 hours later to try and prove dude's point

anyways, the dude has a point... Gallardo is the Ford Taurus of exotic cars for n*ggas worth a hundred mill... then again, it coulda been a rental and isn't that important really

@ 10 pages

Last edited by Prodigy; 05-10-2010 at 12:01 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #170
nicoled985 22 heat pts22
space
space
$14,327 | Props total: 4398 4398
 Prodigy said:
@ this dumbass hoe googling 2 hours later to try and prove dude's point

anyways, the dude has a point... Gallardo is the Ford Taurus of exotic cars for n*ggas worth a hundred mill... then again, it coulda been a rental and isn't that important really

@ 10 pages
wtf are you talking about read again
 05-10-2010, 12:07 AM         #171
goldstarchoice  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chctynig2804 said:
u sound real salty...like callin n*ggas out on the internet carries any weight in the real world...damn some n*ggas really do take this internet shyt seriously...who really gets a kick out of exposing n*ggas on the INTERNET for their lies??? its a bunch of n*ggas u dont know, so why does it matter

@ "Many of you would get eaten for lunch there"
You wanna know whats funny? I made a comment toward the OP, then people started d*ckriding ME. This s**t is fun to me, but hell yeah, the s**t ya'll take seriously on here, ya'll lunch money would get took.
 8 years ago '04        #172
Prodigy 36 heat pts36
space
space
$9,152 | Props total: 1 1
 nicoled985 said:
wtf are you talking about read again
too lazy.. i just seen you randomly came in there stating that

still love you though
 8 years ago '04        #173
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 goldstarchoice said:
You wanna know whats funny? I made a comment toward the OP, then people started d*ckriding ME. This s**t is fun to me, but hell yeah, the s**t ya'll take seriously on here, ya'll lunch money would get took.
if i'm not mistaken u tried to call him out for havin a supposedly false story...and then proceeded to provide reasons as to why he was lying, and you say everyone else was taking stuff seriously?? was it that serious where you had to call him out sayin that he was lyin and then attempt to back ur point up?? and then when ppl responded to you pointin out the flaws in your logic, u disappeared and then tried to deflect it by sayin they take stuff too seriously...sounds contradictory to me
 05-10-2010, 12:22 AM         #174
goldstarchoice  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chctynig2804 said:
if i'm not mistaken u tried to call him out for havin a supposedly false story...and then proceeded to provide reasons as to why he was lying, and you say everyone else was taking stuff seriously?? was it that serious where you had to call him out sayin that he was lyin and then attempt to back ur point up?? and then when ppl responded to you pointin out the flaws in your logic, u disappeared and then tried to deflect it by sayin they take stuff too seriously...sounds contradictory to me
n*gga, this is a public forum for comment. I'm sorry if I called your boyfriend out on a s**t story and gave points to why. I disappeared, because I have something offline. It's called a life. I'm sorry to provide points to people who apparently can't see s**t for what it is. Maybe, I know something that you can't google. Hey, man, if you don't like opinions, you need to retire from posting on forums.
 8 years ago '04        #175
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 goldstarchoice said:
n*gga, this is a public forum for comment. I'm sorry if I called your boyfriend out on a s**t story and gave points to why. I disappeared, because I have something offline. It's called a life. I'm sorry to provide points to people who apparently can't see s**t for what it is. Maybe, I know something that you can't google. Hey, man, if you don't like opinions, you need to retire from posting on forums.
how are you gonna say if i dont like opinions when everyone givin their opinions on you were takin stuff "too seriously" as you said...u gave your opinion, about 30 ppl s**tted on you for your opinion and you returned wit those comments and you wanna try and tell me about not bein able to handle opinions...and for the record you never addressed the points that everyone else brought up about all Lambos bein made by Audi which s**tted on ur initial post

and whats even funnier is that ur name-callin right now, only n*ggas who are takin comments seriously resort to things like that
 8 years ago '06        #176
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,036 | Props total: 18800 18800
this man MJ is having a mid-life crisis so bad man....LOL.
 05-10-2010, 12:38 AM         #177
goldstarchoice  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chctynig2804 said:
how are you gonna say if i dont like opinions when everyone givin their opinions on you were takin stuff "too seriously" as you said...u gave your opinion, about 30 ppl s**tted on you for your opinion and you returned wit those comments and you wanna try and tell me about not bein able to handle opinions...and for the record you never addressed the points that everyone else brought up about all Lambos bein made by Audi which s**tted on ur initial post

and whats even funnier is that ur name-callin right now, only n*ggas who are takin comments seriously resort to things like that
:rolleyes: Yeah buddy, you win.
 05-10-2010, 12:38 AM         #178
BIGthingsSON  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 goldstarchoice said:
Is this n*gga REALLY comparing forums to other forums? Am I really reading this s**t right now how can you even do think that let alone type it out?. My mans your internet life has gone WAYYYY to far. You in a place that a lot of people try to avoid when they start using the internet.

Get ate for lunch at another forum? My mans if I lose a internet debate I just go do something else. s**t, all I gotta do is go to the next room and I'm good. Is this s**t really that serious to you?

Last edited by BIGthingsSON; 05-10-2010 at 12:41 AM..
 05-10-2010, 12:44 AM         #179
goldstarchoice  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BIGthingsSON said:
Is this n*gga REALLY comparing forums to other forums? Am I really reading this s**t right now how can you even do think that let alone type it out?. My mans your internet life has gone WAYYYY to far. You in a place that a lot of people try to avoid when they start using the internet.

Get ate for lunch at another forum? My mans if I lose a internet debate I just go do something else. s**t, all I gotta do is go to the next room and I'm good. Is this s**t really that serious to you?
Man, ya'll cape up quick. I'm calling you guys the "Cape Clique".
 05-10-2010, 12:49 AM         #180
BIGthingsSON  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 goldstarchoice said:
Man, ya'll cape up quick. I'm calling you guys the "Cape Clique".
I read a multitude of forums ,lol, each one has a different main topic and a bunch of random people I'll never meet. You just seem to be on some real delusional s**t. Real talk I think your whole personality is invested in the forums you f**k with. I got a feeling your a real quiet dude in any situation outside the your home life.

WORD IS BOND , this is the first time I've seen someone "REP" a forum. What kind of e-thuggery is that?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
127 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
63 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
26 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy