Michael Jordan Just Pulled up on Rodeo Avenue Bumpin Trap or Die 2!!

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
74 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
149 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #141
nicoled985 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,322 | Props total: 4301 4301
 The Muffin Man said:
wat I wanna know is...............

how do you know the mind of a male you've never met so well:fruit:

you need to take Pimp C out the avy ASAP
he's not coming back to this thread to answer any questions, he's just going to brag some more about how he been smokin' with bad b**ches again...
 8 years ago '04        #142
focused313 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,097 | Props total: 1337 1337
i am rather surprised to hear of Jordan ridin in a Gallardo.

However, Gallardo is MADE by Lambo. They did a story on Lambo on Speed Channel.
 8 years ago '04        #143
JayR04 112 heat pts112
space
space
$10,942 | Props total: 5702 5702
jeezy must be proud
 8 years ago '04        #144
runitback1 
space
space
space
$907 | Props total: 0 0
 theylikeme05 said:

How many rings does your favorite basketball player have?

rings dont make ya great. robert horrys got 6 rings and he aint a superstar. although that guy sayin that mj just moved into his top 3 of all time is a little retarded, the rings dont mean as much.
 8 years ago '04        #145
JayR04 112 heat pts112
space
space
$10,942 | Props total: 5702 5702
 goldstarchoice said:
You apparently don't know s**t about cars or the lifestyle. I forgive you. The Lamborghini Gallardo is like the GEO Metro of exotics whips. You do know there's more than one kind of Lambo right? I hope so. The Gallardo is the cheapest of all Lamborghinis. Think of it as a "beginner" Lambo for people that are NOT in Michael Jordan's financial bracket. The Gallardo sucks so bad, it's not even made by Lamborghini. It's made by Audi. Now, go learn before you comment on my posts ever again.
Lamborghini is owned by Audi. All Lamborghini cars are made by Audi.
 8 years ago '05        #146
A-N-D-1 177 heat pts177
space
space
$4,743 | Props total: 1011 1011
 Lavares said:
this is some s**t i would had not believed in the 90's but with the invention of the internet and the reputation this n*gga jordan got now I am 100 percent this s**t is true......
You should have believed it in the 90's. He was doing the same type s**t back then as he is now!!!
 05-09-2010, 01:53 PM         #147
allstar32  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LMAO, funniest thing ive read today
 8 years ago '07        #148
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
smh @ n*ggas not knowing jordan is a hip hop fan. this n*gga jordan cool with TI, and been down with hip hop since the public enemy days. plus jordan smokes weed. he just hides his true self from white media.
 8 years ago '07        #149
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
 goldstarchoice said:
While ya'll was posting feverously throughout the night, I was smoking Kush with bad b**ches. My life>>>>.
hey i smoked weed with bad b**ches before too. hell, i smoked weed with fat and/or ugly b**ches too. does that mean i have to post this s**t in a thread about jordan bumping trap or die 2 just so i can feel like a gee? nope.
 05-09-2010, 02:22 PM         #150
Rhyme n Tekniq  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
laughing at this gold star n*gga, this muthaphucka here loss in 3 ways

1. acting like you know Jordan personally and all his personal preferences in cars, women, etc
2. arrogantly criticising a car you will never afford to drive and dismissing it like its some tricycle, n*gga please
3. your pisspoor preschool logic that made you reach the conclusion that this story is false

Basically here's your argument "jordan's too much of a baller to be driving something like this, so this is bullshyt"

you come off as having the mental capacity of a No.2 pencil
 05-09-2010, 02:48 PM         #151
Rhyme n Tekniq  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jookz said:
People do remember this thread is more about the music MJ was bumpin not what whip he was drivin...Obviously Idk if the story is true or not however it sounds true to me and the threadstarter would only be lying to himself cuz i could care less...Everyone b**ching and complaining about what MJ should or should not be driving GTFOH unless you know him personally...I just find it interesting he would be listenin to Trap or Die II...if this is true it gives me a lil more insight into his personality. I knew dude was a "n*gga" LMAO.

cosign, but who was the first n*gga to break the news that Mike was fuming azzhole, i mean the world finally saw that during the HOF ceremony but it was some rapper i cant recall at the moment talmbout jordan did him grimey.

i just cant believe that bronzestar n*gga though, he's gonna call a quarter mill car some bullshyt yet he wouldnt be allowed on the mercedes dealership
 8 years ago '07        #152
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
 Jookz said:
People do remember this thread is more about the music MJ was bumpin not what whip he was drivin...Obviously Idk if the story is true or not however it sounds true to me and the threadstarter would only be lying to himself cuz i could care less...Everyone b**ching and complaining about what MJ should or should not be driving GTFOH unless you know him personally...I just find it interesting he would be listenin to Trap or Die II...if this is true it gives me a lil more insight into his personality. I knew dude was a "n*gga" LMAO.
exactly
 8 years ago '04        #153
Ateace3 
space
space
$4,060 | Props total: 27 27
 goldstarchoice said:
Yeah, but you believe a story with no proof. I'mma start making s**t up all the time.
...its not that outlandish to see a celebrity on rodeo. why is this story that big of a deal to you? chill the f**k out.
 8 years ago '08        #154
Skeetx3.2 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,201 | Props total: 90 90
 goldstarchoice said:
Jordan only wants the best out of everything? He likes Cuban cigars, so why would he go buy Swisher Sweets? Why would he drive the worst Lambo? Anyway, Jordan is known for his love of Ferraris. The story is bulls**t because

#1 Jordan would drive at LEAST a Murci, if he f**ked with Lambos.
#2 Jordan is a Ferrari man.
#3 No picture of Jordan, just a yellow, bottom of the line, Gallardo.

Think people.
I see what he's saying though. I mean damn if I have an insane car collection full of top of the line cars why would I buy or rent one that's not on the level of the rest. I think goldstar is going a little far lol but yea, I see what he's saying.
 8 years ago '04        #155
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
i dont believe you
 05-09-2010, 04:07 PM         #156
Marvin Hagler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 runitback1 said:
rings dont make ya great. robert horrys got 6 rings and he aint a superstar. although that guy sayin that mj just moved into his top 3 of all time is a little retarded, the rings dont mean as much.

6 rings make ya great when ya got 6 finals MVPs to go along wit 'em mayne

talmbout some robert horry smart dumb n*ggas i swear
 05-09-2010, 04:18 PM         #157
goldstarchoice  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thank you to all the people that gave me props.
 8 years ago '04        #158
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
Leave it to the clowns on BX to sh!t on a $250,000 car that the closest they'll ever get to is by having it as a wallpaper on their computer. The same people who think ladies like Christina Millian aren't "all that" and they see "badder dimes in their hood"

6 years around this ma'fncka, and I'm always surprised somehow.
 8 years ago '05        #159
dzuki77 
space
space
$1,442 | Props total: 66 66
Yo let a black man shine! Why y'all worried about him offending white folk with his music? He earned his s**t let him enjoy. If Kid Rock was bumping his country s**t that loud would y'all have said "why he gotta..."
 8 years ago '05        #160
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
Yoooooo i did not know this thread was gonna do these kinda numbers :wow:
This s**t is a classic!

I would like to thank the TS Don Peru, nicoled985 (for knowin what she talkin bout), fresh whyte (for shutting s**t down), espo2321 (for the audi lambo breakdown), THEINFAMOUS (for making that unbelievable prediction), The N (for providing the gif), NuffGanja (for supplying the soundtrack), MJ and the good people of Jordan Brand, and of course goldstarchoice (you know why)

classic
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
100 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy