Michael Jordan Just Pulled up on Rodeo Avenue Bumpin Trap or Die 2!!

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
149 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
188 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #121
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
damn u ppl are pathetic do u think he gives a f**k about u???? and u rippin out ur camera n s**t have some self respect

only person I'm takin pictures for is the true GOAT Rondo f**k MJ.

yo u think MJ would sign my J's for me??
 05-09-2010, 09:00 AM         #122
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bruce Leeroy said:

8 years ago '05        #123
Rapjunkie 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,778 | Props total: 16 16
hahaha good story. although i dont know why people are taking pics of the gallardo, those cars litter the street like honda accords any place else.
 8 years ago '07        #124
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,580 | Props total: 1046 1046
 goldstarchoice said:
You apparently don't know s**t about cars or the lifestyle. I forgive you. The Lamborghini Gallardo is like the GEO Metro of exotics whips. You do know there's more than one kind of Lambo right? I hope so. The Gallardo is the cheapest of all Lamborghinis. Think of it as a "beginner" Lambo for people that are NOT in Michael Jordan's financial bracket. The Gallardo sucks so bad, it's not even made by Lamborghini. It's made by Audi. Now, go learn before you comment on my posts ever again.

doesn't audi make all of the lambs? and wtf is wrong with audi? have you seen there cars lately? them s**ts go hard especially the tony starks car
 8 years ago '06        #125
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
 cankstoochie said:
doesn't audi make all of the lambs? and wtf is wrong with audi? have you seen there cars lately? them s**ts go hard especially the tony starks car
Don't worry about him, he's just some retard talking s**t about cars he doesn't know a thing about.
 8 years ago '04        #126
deziking 79 heat pts79
space
space
$19,538 | Props total: 5130 5130
 goldstarchoice said:
You apparently don't know s**t about cars or the lifestyle. I forgive you. The Lamborghini Gallardo is like the GEO Metro of exotics whips. You do know there's more than one kind of Lambo right? I hope so. The Gallardo is the cheapest of all Lamborghinis. Think of it as a "beginner" Lambo for people that are NOT in Michael Jordan's financial bracket. The Gallardo sucks so bad, it's not even made by Lamborghini. It's made by Audi. Now, go learn before you comment on my posts ever again.
If it's cheapest of all lambo why haven't you gotten one n*gga?
 8 years ago '05        #127
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,177 | Props total: 11734 11734
 Hardkore said:
LMAO when a person gets proven wrong by 20 people in one discussion and he pulls out the, "my life is better than your's" card.

Posted via Mobile Device
 05-09-2010, 10:49 AM         #128
NYcrepa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pr03583 said:
im f**kin wit u my nig.

u make good points

mj is hood tho, that i know cuz like dude said i remember him rockin gold rope chains and he had hair... he a street dude, not like a thug type, he just G'd up wit it

FYI- 80% of multimillionaires push used cars. Research it. If he wants a Gallardo as opposed to a Murci so be it. A Lambo is still a Lambo.
 8 years ago '04        #129
illmatic45ACP 9 heat pts
space
space
$828 | Props total: 35 35
This thread is hilarious.

#1. Dude who calling the Gallardo a piece of sh!t is a moran. I hope ur saying this because u have already own one and upgraded to the Murci. If not......

<-------------------- Go that away!

#2. As far as the original post goes.......(Fabolous voice) NICCCCCCE! MJ was already had GOAT status in my book, but this just solidified it. Trap or Die 2, MJ...wow, just wow!

#3. One question tho....why didn't u just hang around & get another pic of him by the car when he came outta the store? That way all no-one could doubt ur story.
 8 years ago '04        #130
Gtownkid04 
space
space
$6,867 | Props total: 67 67
 illmatic45ACP said:
This thread is hilarious.

#1. Dude who calling the Gallardo a piece of sh!t is a moran. I hope ur saying this because u have already own one and upgraded to the Murci. If not......

<-------------------- Go that away!

#2. As far as the original post goes.......(Fabolous voice) NICCCCCCE! MJ was already had GOAT status in my book, but this just solidified it. Trap or Die 2, MJ...wow, just wow!

#3. One question tho....why didn't u just hang around & get another pic of him by the car when he came outta the store? That way all no-one could doubt ur story.
But if he'd done that we wouldn't have been able to see goldstar k!ll himself in this thread
 8 years ago '08        #131
ByrdManJR. 1 heat pts
space
space
$544 | Props total: 2 2
This story is some BULLs**t!

First off....

theres no sign of the GOAT in the pic

second...

Yall know damn well MJ aint gon be listening to "NO n*ggaZ"
 8 years ago '09        #132
Akilleez 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 23 23
 NYcrepa said:
FYI- 80% of multimillionaires push used cars. Research it. If he wants a Gallardo as opposed to a Murci so be it. A Lambo is still a Lambo.
so if only 20% of multimillionaires by brand new whips, how the hell does it make sense that the other multimillionaires who buy used ones make up 80% of the market??

maybe i'm confused by the math
 8 years ago '06        #133
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
 Akilleez said:
so if only 20% of multimillionaires by brand new whips, how the hell does it make sense that the other multimillionaires who buy used ones make up 80% of the market??

Why wouldn't that make sense? I think we can all agree that the 80% is off, but dude has the right idea. Most multimillionaires don't buy brand new cars all the time. They're fine with their old car that's been reliable. The only people I know buying new exotics every few years are the young guys or the older guys who are either divorced or who's wives only want that Range and don't give a damn what you do with the rest of the money.
 8 years ago '07        #134
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
 Akilleez said:

they push BOTH new and used whips.
20 percent push only new whips.
 05-09-2010, 11:43 AM         #135
ATF Fresh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Stans mad cuz he wasn't bumping Eminem - Not afraid lol
 8 years ago '06        #136
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,943 | Props total: 480 480
 goldstarchoice said:
While ya'll was posting feverously throughout the night, I was smoking Kush with bad b**ches. My life>>>>.

That's usually the reply when someone gets called out with no defense.

paris playa69 said:
samsin420

I know they aren't like regular gars,my homeboi did manage 2 "crack" that b!tch & piece it together tho

guess every1 must include a pic w their stories now...if ya don't believe a Cuban can be filled w some grinch then keep doubtin; BUT to my believers,it was stout

Wait,what? I never said it was impossible homie. It can be done. Most of the time peeps don't bother with them gabbage gars. Good for smoking just the tobacco,but if you tryin fill that thing wit greeny I'd go the dutch or garcia vega route. :dancingcool: :agreement6:

super vILLain said:
Oh naw I know the s**t is possible. I mean, I can roll damn near anything and I've rolled fairly expensive cigars before for fun but on an everyday type basis, Cubans/other fine cigars are for smoking and other cheaper cigars are for rolling.

The thing that makes Cubans Cubans is the way they're rolled so when you bust them down it's not really even a Cuban anymore. Plus it's too much hassle keeping them together, especially when you roll a lot of blunts or you're free rolling.

:agreement6:

Btw...this thread is stamped a classic. 8 pages deep. MJ's that dude whether he's playing pool while puffin ah cuban or ridin to that trap or die. n*gga could be caught taking a p!ss in a porta potty and n*ggas would start talking s**t that if that was really jordan he would only p!ss in his 24kt gold toilet.
 8 years ago '08        #137
Nick-401 
space
space
space
$528 | Props total: 1 1
this n*gga tryna say what the f**k jordan would drive is an idiot. what kinda gay s**t is that... u aint muf**kin mike jordan so u dont no wat he wud drive mu f**ka he bought a damn caddy xlr so shut your not knowin s**t a.ss up!
 8 years ago '06        #138
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
 Jayg36 said:
How many n*ggas YOU know witta 9-5 drivin a Gallardo?
That n*gga goldstar is stupid, but I know some folks wit 9-5's driving G's and F cars. So he ain't all the way retarded. He just don't know what he's talking about the other 99.8% of his argument.
 8 years ago '04        #139
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
that's pimp s**t and he act real cool and all that. unlike other people who just act like they're too good to stop and talk to you and s**t like that. mj is that dude
 05-09-2010, 01:11 PM         #140
The Muffin Man  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 goldstarchoice said:
Jordan only wants the best out of everything? He likes Cuban cigars, so why would he go buy Swisher Sweets? Why would he drive the worst Lambo? Anyway, Jordan is known for his love of Ferraris. The story is bulls**t because

#1 Jordan would drive at LEAST a Murci, if he f**ked with Lambos.
#2 Jordan is a Ferrari man.
#3 No picture of Jordan, just a yellow, bottom of the line, Gallardo.

Think people.
wat I wanna know is...............

how do you know the mind of a male you've never met so well:fruit:

you need to take Pimp C out the avy ASAP
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
74 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
173 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
49 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy