Michael Jordan Just Pulled up on Rodeo Avenue Bumpin Trap or Die 2!!

most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
29 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-09-2010, 02:02 AM         #101
EMS the God  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cats acting like jordan cant own every car in existence...thats prolly his cheapest whip right there...125 per pair of shoes this nigro can afford a spaceship.
 05-09-2010, 02:27 AM         #102
DJ sWiFt  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5_star_smitty said:
:laughing 5:
 8 years ago '05        #103
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 I Am... said:
will everyone in the thread please in orderly fashion... remove yourselves from jordan's nuts. thank you.
lol...
 8 years ago '04        #104
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 286 286
samsin420

I know they aren't like regular gars,my homeboi did manage 2 "crack" that b!tch & piece it together tho

guess every1 must include a pic w their stories now...if ya don't believe a Cuban can be filled w some grinch then keep doubtin; BUT to my believers,it was stout

Last edited by Mr_GooD_NeWs; 05-09-2010 at 03:09 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #105
gshag33 36 heat pts36
space
space
$13,669 | Props total: 4204 4204
the real question is why would the threadstarter make somethin like this up?

that would be the most random f**kin thing ever to make up and post
 8 years ago '09        #106
Akilleez 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 23 23
 Adwerdz said:
jordan rich off all u n*ggas buying his kicks for 200+ dollars

^^^^ damn, i dnt think ANYBODY knew that... thanks 4 the info bruh, good lookin', and since were breaking exclusive news, did yall n*ggas kno

[pic - click to view]

F*ckin' idiot ....
 8 years ago '05        #107
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 828 828
lol@the n*gga really hatin on the Gallardo. n*gga, MJ prolly collect them s**ts like n*ggas collect his creps. Calm yo' mj's d*ckcrust a.ss down.
 8 years ago '10        #108
Marcus Aurelius 49 heat pts49
space
space
$7,900 | Props total: 3973 3973
 paris playa69 said:
samsin420

I know they aren't like regular gars,my homeboi did manage 2 "crack" that b!tch & piece it together tho

guess every1 must include a pic w their stories now...if ya don't believe a Cuban can be filled w some grinch then keep doubtin; BUT to my believers,it was stout
Oh naw I know the s**t is possible. I mean, I can roll damn near anything and I've rolled fairly expensive cigars before for fun but on an everyday type basis, Cubans/other fine cigars are for smoking and other cheaper cigars are for rolling.

The thing that makes Cubans Cubans is the way they're rolled so when you bust them down it's not really even a Cuban anymore. Plus it's too much hassle keeping them together, especially when you roll a lot of blunts or you're free rolling.
 05-09-2010, 04:48 AM         #109
Marvin Hagler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3stacks said:
My respect for this overrated bum MJ has gone up. Dude might actually be top 3 of all time after this.

b**ch n*gga u talmbout a 6'6 player who won 6 rings wit no real post presence to speak of... in a league dat clearly is a big mans game

and u talmbout overrated bum? k!ll yo self immediately mayne
 8 years ago '06        #110
servesurite 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,317 | Props total: 1085 1085
 Vincent_Chase said:
n*ggas ODing over that trap or die 2
it wasnt even that dope, went str8 to the recycle bin
 05-09-2010, 06:33 AM         #111
derick_4000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats wut tha eff i'm talmbout ^_^ lol i'd be doin tha same ish ya digg
 8 years ago '08        #112
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,394 | Props total: 1645 1645
 goldstarchoice said:
While ya'll was posting feverously throughout the night, I was smoking Kush with bad b**ches. My life>>>>.
This n*gga telling more Ducktales than early morning Disney in the 90s.
 8 years ago '04        #113
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,451 | Props total: 5565 5565
this n*gga tried to get serious on the internet and it backfired cause his argument failed.

8 years ago '04        #114
Ea$e 
space
space
$6,409 | Props total: 424 424
@ A 250k car being a POS when you know n*ggaz is frontin' with an 89' Toyota Tercel in the garage

Jordan could roll up on a Razor scooter and still make n*ggaz feel totally irrelevant....
 8 years ago '08        #115
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
I'm white and I'm not in awe of any you zzzzzzs, unless u think you're jesus christ.
 8 years ago '04        #116
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,913 | Props total: 1156 1156
 goldstarchoice said:
You apparently don't know s**t about cars or the lifestyle. I forgive you. The Lamborghini Gallardo is like the GEO Metro of exotics whips. You do know there's more than one kind of Lambo right? I hope so. The Gallardo is the cheapest of all Lamborghinis. Think of it as a "beginner" Lambo for people that are NOT in Michael Jordan's financial bracket. The Gallardo sucks so bad, it's not even made by Lamborghini. It's made by Audi. Now, go learn before you comment on my posts ever again.
a lambo is a lambo, in my eyes. still over a hundred stacks.

[sarcasm]i guess you live the ten million per year lifestyle.[/sarcasm]
 8 years ago '04        #117
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,913 | Props total: 1156 1156
LMAO when a person gets proven wrong by 20 people in one discussion and he pulls out the, "my life is better than your's" card.
 8 years ago '10        #118
Seymore Cake 19 heat pts19
space
space
$22,959 | Props total: 8880 8880
 goldstarchoice said:
You apparently don't know s**t about cars or the lifestyle. I forgive you. The Lamborghini Gallardo is like the GEO Metro of exotics whips. You do know there's more than one kind of Lambo right? I hope so. The Gallardo is the cheapest of all Lamborghinis. Think of it as a "beginner" Lambo for people that are NOT in Michael Jordan's financial bracket. The Gallardo sucks so bad, it's not even made by Lamborghini. It's made by Audi. Now, go learn before you comment on my posts ever again.

Audi builds the Lamborghini now. They purchased it from almost running out of business, for a very small amount around 5-10 years ago. Something in the range of less than 50 million, which is cheap.

They than redesigned the whole vehicle line-up. Out with the countach and diablo, and in with the murcielago and gallardo. They use a similar drivetrain to the Audi R8, in which the gearbox sits ahead of the engine, and drives power off a transfer case to the rear. The output on the front goes directly to the front differential.

Ever since Audi took over, the quality and build really made Lamborghini a "drivers" car. Comforts and all...

The engine used in the gallardo is a similar engine block to the Audi S8. I believe with the displacement on the Lambo actually being a bit smaller.

VW will eventually take over the world, since they build better cars than everyone else. Porsche has VW parts and symbols all over them, and I could care less, since the quality is perfect on all the cars, VW or Lamborghini.

$200,000 for a Gallardo seems pretty high and would fit in any rich persons financial bracket
 8 years ago '06        #119
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
 goldstarchoice said:
Lol. You don't know half of what you're talking about. Dumbass.
 05-09-2010, 08:54 AM         #120
Got Cheeve?  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Seymore Cake said:
Audi builds the Lamborghini now. They purchased it from almost running out of business, for a very small amount around 5-10 years ago. Something in the range of less than 50 million, which is cheap.

They than redesigned the whole vehicle line-up. Out with the countach and diablo, and in with the murcielago and gallardo. They use a similar drivetrain to the Audi R8, in which the gearbox sits ahead of the engine, and drives power off a transfer case to the rear. The output on the front goes directly to the front differential.

Ever since Audi took over, the quality and build really made Lamborghini a "drivers" car. Comforts and all...

The engine used in the gallardo is a similar engine block to the Audi S8. I believe with the displacement on the Lambo actually being a bit smaller.

VW will eventually take over the world, since they build better cars than everyone else. Porsche has VW parts and symbols all over them, and I could care less, since the quality is perfect on all the cars, VW or Lamborghini.

$200,000 for a Gallardo seems pretty high and would fit in any rich persons financial bracket
what the f**k is a productive post?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
97 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
84 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy