Michael Jordan Just Pulled up on Rodeo Avenue Bumpin Trap or Die 2!!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
79 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
135 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-08-2010, 08:09 PM         #61
pr03583  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nicoled985 said:
with that said tho, honestly do you think he'd drive his nicer cars around constantly? Like I said earlier, Kobe drives his range rover around... it's not that serious unless you're going to some type of event...
no i would a.ssume he has plenty of cars and randomly drives them all,except his really expensive ones.. so i guess its possible that it could have been jordan
 8 years ago '05        #62
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,436 | Props total: 25094 25094
....I Dont Get. n*ggas Saying This Aint His Whip.....MJ Owns 40 Exotic Cars In His Car Collection,How The Hell Yall Going Know What He Drives & What He Dont Drives.

Cadillac Dropped Jordan Off A XLR and That Was 100k and He Took It and Yall b**ch About "this aint his whip",WHO THE f**k CARES....
 8 years ago '07        #63
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
 Fresh Whyte said:
....I Dont Get. n*ggas Saying This Aint His Whip.....MJ Owns 40 Exotic Cars In His Car Collection,How The Hell Yall Going Know What He Drives & What He Dont Drives.

Cadillac Dropped Jordan Off A XLR and That Was 100k and He Took It and Yall b**ch About "this aint his whip",WHO THE f**k CARES....
/end of discussion
 8 years ago '09        #64
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,028 | Props total: 22365 22365
I'm surprised no one mentioned that this n*gga looked like he parked in a spot he shouldn't be in. But If I was him I'd be parking all ignorantly everywhere, like yea gimme a ticket b**ch, I'm #23
 8 years ago '04        #65
dj X 33 heat pts33
space
space
$18,737 | Props total: 6438 6438
 ozWinston said:
I'm surprised no one mentioned that this n*gga looked like he parked in a spot he shouldn't be in. But If I was him I'd be parking all ignorantly everywhere, like yea gimme a ticket b**ch, I'm #23
One hour parking.. I'm sure he's good as long as he payed the meter lol But being that he's Jordan and all, some bystander probably paid the meter for him..
 8 years ago '05        #66
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,190 | Props total: 11750 11750
this thread will go 10 pages
 8 years ago '06        #67
9.18 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,676 | Props total: 656 656
true or not funny thing is if u live and work in hollywood u see s**t everyday... s**t for example I had dinner with Chris Brown at my table one day and didnt even know or really care then seen nipsey russel arguing with steve rifkin down the street from my office then one night at Rihannas grammy party was in the vip with shenel from young money at Wonderland and so on.... s**t happens all the time if u in the game smh.. step ya LA game up

;)
 8 years ago '06        #68
da12nvx 8 heat pts
space
space
$360 | Props total: 0 0
 Sheeed said:
does jordan live in Cali? or have a crib there? cuz if not its probably a rental
:applause: :applause: :applause:
 05-08-2010, 08:33 PM         #69
BIGthingsSON  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 goldstarchoice said:
Jordan only wants the best out of everything? He likes Cuban cigars, so why would he go buy Swisher Sweets? Why would he drive the worst Lambo? Anyway, Jordan is known for his love of Ferraris. The story is bulls**t because

#1 Jordan would drive at LEAST a Murci, if he f**ked with Lambos.
#2 Jordan is a Ferrari man.
#3 No picture of Jordan, just a yellow, bottom of the line, Gallardo.

Think people.
This n*gga acting like he know Jordan personally. Not everything you look up on google is true lil n*gga.
 8 years ago '09        #70
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
People Viewing This Topic: 170 (82 members and 88 guests)
NnAiTnAjSa317*, Sowhat, jdotbee, sc0tttie, youngdure, SpeakDaTruth, Fresh Whyte, jdawgkemp, DERRTY CHYBO, SFnymhouphxnj, ngreene26, iThink, lolo702, WiLL i Am, shootermcgavin, enetblazin4eva, Da Ill One|M, Lilant56, nfms, Coolb2, pakman85, UrZTrulY-KINg, holdndownfla, PhrozenMenace, xyz11scorp21xyz, nauticafolife, nkflier45, roeballer, Demac, Azntwins2, Smackin Suckas, KevinJProducer, ThaShark316, popularstranger, BIGthingsSON, teamtrusthoe, stephenpo, dipset kid0221, mastahkillah, William M Holla, FlixOnDeck, thagreat98597, robollama, Scorpz, the88questtsi, wjssportz, yhportsatak, chi - lite, Rapseco, HTownkilla, jaydee563, dbrgizz, jc7211, DtownThugsta313, LVuittonDon4EVA, THEINFAMOUS, jimbo-5-, Obsecure, super vILLain, drama_kiNg, 6thward, DiceD, OneTruSuperstar, 4wrestling, thatboyknate, CheezyDoDo, HUMAN_CRACK, lokey19, wh173boy, justindlawson

MJ doin numbers.
 8 years ago '05        #71
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,436 | Props total: 25094 25094
 NO RELIGION said:
This is BX how long you been here bruh? Every little n*gga on this website is an accounant/assistant/right hand man/advisor to all the stars

they can tell you:

how much they making

who's f**king who

what kind of car the drive

what they ate for breakfast
...True When It Comes To The Hip Hop/Rap But Sports? I Never Knew n*ggas Was On That Same s**t As In "Knowning Them". n*gga Gave Us A Lifestory Chapter On What MJ Drives & Dont Drives Like He Been There Since The Start.
 05-08-2010, 08:41 PM         #72
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 goldstarchoice said:
Thank you. Regular people, with 9-5 jobs drive Lambo Gallardo. Not multi millionaires.
the wealthy don't stay wealthy by blowing their money on something that doesn't appreciate in value just because it costs what it costs - i know a guy worth well over $100 million who drives TWO gallardos.

so...
 8 years ago '04        #73
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,116 | Props total: 597 597
 goldstarchoice said:
I'm tired of playing with you kids. Time to go re-up.
Re-up what? Post on another vBB?
 8 years ago '04        #74
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
So Michael Jordan wouldn't own a "Piece of s**t $250,000 Gallardo" but he would own a "top of the line $100,000 Cadillac XLR-V" ?

yeah you're a f**king idiot dude shut the f**k up and talk about s**t you know...and for your information...

the Murcielago is made by Volkswagon NOT Lamborghini themselves...and since Audi has owned Lamborghini since 1998 they've made pretty much every Lamborghini since...
 8 years ago '04        #75
espo2321 
space
space
space
$328 | Props total: 0 0
 goldstarchoice said:
You apparently don't know s**t about cars or the lifestyle. I forgive you. The Lamborghini Gallardo is like the GEO Metro of exotics whips. You do know there's more than one kind of Lambo right? I hope so. The Gallardo is the cheapest of all Lamborghinis. Think of it as a "beginner" Lambo for people that are NOT in Michael Jordan's financial bracket. The Gallardo sucks so bad, it's not even made by Lamborghini. It's made by Audi. Now, go learn before you comment on my posts ever again.
the entire Lamborghini company was sold to Audi/ Volkswagen Group in 1998, its not just gallardos that are made by Audi, they all are. and as far as you comparing it to a geo metro, i dont see too many of those carrying a 220,000 dollar price tag. Sure its not the most rare or expensive car out there but there are less than 10,000 of them worldwide so why wouldnt jordan rock one?
 8 years ago '04        #76
Gtownkid04 
space
space
$6,867 | Props total: 67 67
Damn he's getting ethered off of that Audi comment lol...
 8 years ago '09        #77
WasabiTuna 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,488 | Props total: 7224 7224
Motherf**kers acting like jordans there best bud and they smoke up with him everyday and s**t.

"my man mike only likes the finer things in life"....gtfoh.
 05-08-2010, 09:07 PM         #78
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jordans suck. He's was a great basketball player, though.
 8 years ago '04        #79
me707 
space
space
$901 | Props total: 1 1
That dude acts like he is Jordan's car caddy...
 8 years ago '05        #80
chrismb 581 heat pts581
space
space
$19,284 | Props total: 33566 33566
 WasabiTuna said:
Motherf**kers acting like jordans there best bud and they smoke up with him everyday and s**t.

"my man mike only likes the finer things in life"....gtfoh.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
152 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
96 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy