Michael Jordan Just Pulled up on Rodeo Avenue Bumpin Trap or Die 2!!

most viewed right now
 163
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 111
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
105 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 94
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 93
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #21
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,684 | Props total: 8638 8638
 goldstarchoice said:
Jordan don't ride in no piece of s**t Gallardo. I call bulls**t.
how is a gallardo bulls**t thats 250,000 car im sure he could of paid the extra 100stacks for the Murcielago
 8 years ago '04        #22
nicoled985 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$14,337 | Props total: 4469 4469
 goldstarchoice said:
You apparently don't know s**t about cars or the lifestyle. I forgive you. The Lamborghini Gallardo is like the GEO Metro of exotics whips. You do know there's more than one kind of Lambo right? I hope so. The Gallardo is the cheapest of all Lamborghinis. Think of it as a "beginner" Lambo for people that are NOT in Michael Jordan's financial bracket. The Gallardo sucks so bad, it's not even made by Lamborghini. It's made by Audi. Now, go learn before you comment on my posts ever again.
Ummm I've seen Kobe Bryant multiple times in person and he drives a Range Rover so why can't Jordan drive that car around


Last edited by nicoled985; 05-08-2010 at 07:17 PM..
 05-08-2010, 07:16 PM         #23
goldstarchoice  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nicoled985 said:
Ummm I've seen Kobe Bryant multiple times in person and he drives a Range Rover so why can't Jordan drive that car around
Jordan only wants the best out of everything? He likes Cuban cigars, so why would he go buy Swisher Sweets? Why would he drive the worst Lambo? Anyway, Jordan is known for his love of Ferraris. The story is bulls**t because

#1 Jordan would drive at LEAST a Murci, if he f**ked with Lambos.
#2 Jordan is a Ferrari man.
#3 No picture of Jordan, just a yellow, bottom of the line, Gallardo.

Think people.
 8 years ago '08        #24
Showtimegp 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$7,550 | Props total: 41 41
 Curb said:
my dreams are crushed.
i know, would of been better if he bumped " we made you "
 8 years ago '07        #25
DaKid730 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$6,596 | Props total: 677 677
 NO RELIGION said:
Michael Jordan's music selection

=


[pic - click to view]



ASS

[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '04        #26
nicoled985 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$14,337 | Props total: 4469 4469
 marcusaka50 said:
how is a gallardo bulls**t thats 250,000 car im sure he could of paid the extra 100stacks for the Murcielago
I know right? He act like if someone offered him that car he'd decline it because it's a "piece of s**t"...
 05-08-2010, 07:18 PM         #27
goldstarchoice  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nicoled985 said:
I know right? He act like if someone offered him that car he'd decline it because it's a "piece of s**t"...
Your reading comprehension is lacking...
You people are sheep. I'm out.
 8 years ago '05        #28
chi town hustla 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$18,138 | Props total: 19836 19836
yall must have not seen them old mj pics b4 nike molded his image n*gga was rockin gold chains like mr t in the 80's rockin a fur coat mj is trill u didnt know wish i could fine that pic it was when he was thru the airport and he had hair to i know real mj fans know
 8 years ago '04        #29
nicoled985 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$14,337 | Props total: 4469 4469
 goldstarchoice said:
Jordan only wants the best out of everything? He likes Cuban cigars, so why would he go buy Swisher Sweets? Why would he drive the worst Lambo? Anyway, Jordan is known for his love of Ferraris. The story is bulls**t because

#1 Jordan would drive at LEAST a Murci, if he f**ked with Lambos.
#2 Jordan is a Ferrari man.
#3 No picture of Jordan, just a yellow, bottom of the line, Gallardo.

Think people.
My point is, that's more than likely not his only car... That could be a leisure car, somethin he rides around in...
 8 years ago '10        #30
Curb 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,474 | Props total: 80 80
 goldstarchoice said:
Jordan only wants the best out of everything? He likes Cuban cigars, so why would he go buy Swisher Sweets? Why would he drive the worst Lambo? Anyway, Jordan is known for his love of Ferraris. The story is bulls**t because

#1 Jordan would drive at LEAST a Murci, if he f**ked with Lambos.
#2 Jordan is a Ferrari man.
#3 No picture of Jordan, just a yellow, bottom of the line, Gallardo.

Think people.
Get off Jordan's d*ck, you don't have to believe anything this guy says.

it isn't that serious
 8 years ago '10        #31
Marcus Aurelius 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$7,900 | Props total: 3973 3973
 goldstarchoice said:
Jordan only wants the best out of everything? He likes Cuban cigars, so why would he go buy Swisher Sweets? Why would he drive the worst Lambo? Anyway, Jordan is known for his love of Ferraris. The story is bulls**t because

#1 Jordan would drive at LEAST a Murci, if he f**ked with Lambos.
#2 Jordan is a Ferrari man.
#3 No picture of Jordan, just a yellow, bottom of the line, Gallardo.

Think people.
LOL the f**k you talking about? Who the f**k actually smokes Swisher Sweets with tobacco in them? They taste like s**t. I used to go through a pack of Swishers a day and I've never smoked a single one without gutting it first, yet I've smoked plenty of cigars.

And anyone who would buy Cubans to fill it with weed is retarded.


Last edited by Marcus Aurelius; 05-08-2010 at 07:27 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #32
nicoled985 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$14,337 | Props total: 4469 4469
 goldstarchoice said:
Your reading comprehension is lacking...
You people are sheep. I'm out.
ohh the irony
 05-08-2010, 07:31 PM         #33
goldstarchoice  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Curb said:
Get off Jordan's d*ck, you don't have to believe anything this guy says.

it isn't that serious
Get off my d*ck and I'll think about it.
 05-08-2010, 07:32 PM         #34
goldstarchoice  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 super vILLain said:
LOL the f**k you talking about? Who the f**k actually smokes Swisher Sweets with tobacco in them? They taste like s**t. I used to go through a pack of Swishers a day and I've never smoked a single one without gutting it first, yet I've smoked plenty of cigars.

And anyone who would buy Cubans to fill it with weed is retarded.
Wow...
 8 years ago '05        #35
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,730 | Props total: 2218 2218
 goldstarchoice said:
Jordan don't ride in no piece of s**t Gallardo. I call bulls**t.
The f**k you smokin buddy?

You got money for a Lambo Gallardo??
 05-08-2010, 07:33 PM         #36
goldstarchoice  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Daddy Black said:
The f**k you smokin buddy?

You got money for a Lambo Gallardo??
Let me correct my post, so you idiots can stop taking what I said out of context. Hey man, I'm sorry for calling you an idiot. I know you're only like 17.


Last edited by goldstarchoice; 05-08-2010 at 07:36 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #37
NUmberonerapper 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,022 | Props total: 227 227
goldstarchoice is a dumb a.ss
 05-08-2010, 07:36 PM         #38
goldstarchoice  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NUmberonerapper said:
goldstarchoice is a dumb a.ss
Yeah, but you believe a story with no proof. I'mma start making s**t up all the time.
 05-08-2010, 07:38 PM         #39
goldstarchoice  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm tired of playing with you kids. Time to go re-up.
 8 years ago '04        #40
nicoled985 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$14,337 | Props total: 4469 4469
 goldstarchoice said:
Yeah, but you believe a story with no proof. I'mma start making s**t up all the time.
even if it wasn't true, you act like you know every single car this man owns
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 55
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 50
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 48
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
46 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
14 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 16
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy