Michael Jordan Just Pulled up on Rodeo Avenue Bumpin Trap or Die 2!!

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
251 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
122 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #201
nicoled985 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,325 | Props total: 4303 4303
im still lmfao
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #202
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
LOL yo I just read this n*gga talkin bout stealing gifs...GIFS!!!?!?

[pic - click to view]

05-10-2010, 04:58 PM         #203
AKS MUZIK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hahahahahahaha......this thread made my day!!!!

thanks op
 8 years ago '05        #204
gemberland2004 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,182 | Props total: 508 508
 RAZAH CUTS said:
this man MJ is having a mid-life crisis so bad man....LOL.
Basically the realest s**t said in this thread..........he wanna go back to the gold chain RUN Dmc days lol
 8 years ago '06        #205
damn_ryght 
space
space
$2,805 | Props total: 785 785
boss...
 8 years ago '06        #206
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,511 | Props total: 258 258
 dre4dollas said:
this thread is comedy..

you got the threadstarter who just took a pic of the car and said mj drove it...but didnt get a pic of him when he left out the store.. = fail

then you got this dude who acts like he knows mj and his choice of cars = fail...

What's even more of a fail is this dumb n*gga is 27 years old, coming in here acting like that. "My site is better than yours *sticks tongue out*"

His whole life is a fail.
 8 years ago '04        #207
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 -Phase One- said:
What's even more of a fail is this dumb n*gga is 27 years old, coming in here acting like that. "My site is better than yours *sticks tongue out*"

His whole life is a fail.
Nah dude. My site is like 10 times better than goldenshowers site.
 8 years ago '05        #208
bgj887 
space
space
$1,517 | Props total: 30 30
bottom line is the dude in the kia cant say the dude in the benz should be pushing a e class instead of a c class
 8 years ago '05        #209
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
smh all this arguing and its most likely a rental
 8 years ago '05        #210
nupe1911 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,357 | Props total: 594 594
 goldstarchoice said:
You apparently don't know s**t about cars or the lifestyle. I forgive you. The Lamborghini Gallardo is like the GEO Metro of exotics whips. You do know there's more than one kind of Lambo right? I hope so. The Gallardo is the cheapest of all Lamborghinis. Think of it as a "beginner" Lambo for people that are NOT in Michael Jordan's financial bracket. The Gallardo sucks so bad, it's not even made by Lamborghini. It's made by Audi. Now, go learn before you comment on my posts ever again.
True, but people buy Gallardo's because its more comfortable than Murcielago's. Its easier to drive. Murcielagos are also huge and loud as hell. Can you imagine trying to drive on Beverly Hills in that thing?

Regardless of the fact, Gallardo's are still super cars. All versions, period! He probably bought it when it first came out. Besides, MJ used to be a Ferrari man. Kind of strange to see him in the cross town rivals entry level machine
 8 years ago '05        #211
nupe1911 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,357 | Props total: 594 594
 RamazedAGAIN said:
nothing you said right now is true you idiot

lol at a car made by lambo being created by another company...you dumb f**k
No n*gga you sound dumb as f**k. The Gallardo shares engines and some suspension parts with the Audi R8. Even the silhouette of the car is exactly the same. Every car fanatic knows this. Just Google it dumb f**k.
 8 years ago '07        #212
Ole-G 347 heat pts347
space
space
$10,235 | Props total: 13 13

[pic - click to view]

Jordan fux with Nelly tho... who the f**k is Jeezy ?
 8 years ago '07        #213
Ole-G 347 heat pts347
space
space
$10,235 | Props total: 13 13
Jeezy is a bum..just like Chamillionaire...

[pic - click to view]

05-11-2010, 11:19 AM         #214
goldstarchoice  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Moral of the story is "groupthink" is a sonofab**ch. Just 12 pages of people that don't know what they're talking about, with the exception of a few sprinkled in. We are laughing at you, while you laugh on a messageboard. 9 out of 10 people that replied have never seen a lambo in person, or any other exotic. 9 out of 10 people that replied have never sat they a.ss in the seat of an exotic, much less driven one. Probably too young for a license. Ignorance knows no bounds. Ok, for real that's my last post. Got kush to smoke and money to make.

Last edited by goldstarchoice; 05-11-2010 at 11:26 AM..
 8 years ago '10        #215
Two02x3 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,585 | Props total: 6695 6695
I've driven a G-car. Most people can't afford it and it's not a POS. It's obvious that you haven't been to BH, aint been around too many rich folk, and probably haven't driven or sat in one yourself.
 05-11-2010, 12:10 PM         #216
Marvin Hagler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 goldstarchoice said:
Ok, for real that's my last post. Got kush to smoke and money to make.

8 years ago '04        #217
nicoled985 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,325 | Props total: 4303 4303
 goldstarchoice said:
Moral of the story is "groupthink" is a sonofab**ch. Just 12 pages of people that don't know what they're talking about, with the exception of a few sprinkled in. We are laughing at you, while you laugh on a messageboard. 9 out of 10 people that replied have never seen a lambo in person, or any other exotic. 9 out of 10 people that replied have never sat they a.ss in the seat of an exotic, much less driven one. Probably too young for a license. Ignorance knows no bounds. Ok, for real that's my last post. Got kush to smoke and money to make.
it's so ironic because you're the product of group think... You don't know Jordan so don't claim to... You didn't even know that all Lambo's were made by audi since 98 so who doesn't know what they're talking about? And contrary to your belief, a lot of people have seen them in person. I have seen them multiple times Just stop trying to sound arrogant and admit you didn't know that audi made all lambo's and that you really don't know if Jordan has a lambo or not... People do have more than one car and different cars at that... BTW you feeling the need to say what you have to go do = you know you were wrong and you're mad
 8 years ago '07        #218
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,829 | Props total: 4803 4803
 goldstarchoice said:
You apparently don't know s**t about cars or the lifestyle. I forgive you. The Lamborghini Gallardo is like the GEO Metro of exotics whips. You do know there's more than one kind of Lambo right? I hope so. The Gallardo is the cheapest of all Lamborghinis. Think of it as a "beginner" Lambo for people that are NOT in Michael Jordan's financial bracket. The Gallardo sucks so bad, it's not even made by Lamborghini. It's made by Audi. Now, go learn before you comment on my posts ever again.
are u tryin to say that u an jordan live tha same lifestyle?
 8 years ago '04        #219
tmed834 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,436 | Props total: 74 74
i think this thread needs to be moved to whips and stereos section
 8 years ago '09        #220
All Star Flow 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,394 | Props total: 851 851
all you guys are idiots.....lambo and audi f**k with eachother just like audi f**ks with porsches in case you didnt know.... its all the same company..... ive driven a lambo before... its not a big deal at all just a nice shape body car with a quick engine.... same layout as the r8...everything is the same on the dash... they have the same dashboards as any of the audi model cars. but they are still worth six figures brand new
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
27 comments
2 days ago