Michael Jordan Just Pulled up on Rodeo Avenue Bumpin Trap or Die 2!!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-10-2010, 12:54 AM         #181
CHOPPAS ON DECK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
too many simple minded n*ggas in this thread
 05-10-2010, 12:56 AM         #182
goldstarchoice  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BIGthingsSON said:
I read a multitude of forums ,lol, each one has a different main topic and a bunch of random people I'll never meet. You just seem to be on some real delusional s**t. Real talk I think your whole personality is invested in the forums you f**k with. I got a feeling your a real quiet dude in any situation outside the your home life.

WORD IS BOND , this is the first time I've seen someone "REP" a forum. What kind of e-thuggery is that?
Like I said, I come to BX when there is s**t to do. If you look at my profile, you will see that majority of my posts/threads are from 2008 tops. I only have 250 posts to my name. Some of ya'll are up in the thousands. I just remembered BX even existed. Like I said, I have a life offline so it really doesn't matter. I don't even need BX for mixtapes, so...BTW, I still stand by what I said. If you ever see Michael Jordan in a Lamborghini, you can slap me with a brick.

Last edited by goldstarchoice; 05-10-2010 at 01:00 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #183
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,187 | Props total: 11750 11750
 THEINFAMOUS said:
this thread will go 10 pages
 NO RELIGION said:
10 pages of nothing

Swisher sweet said:
Yoooooo i did not know this thread was gonna do these kinda numbers :wow:
This s**t is a classic!

I would like to thank the TS Don Peru, nicoled985 (for knowin what she talkin bout), fresh whyte (for shutting s**t down), espo2321 (for the audi lambo breakdown), THEINFAMOUS (for making that unbelievable prediction), The N (for providing the gif), NuffGanja (for supplying the soundtrack), MJ and the good people of Jordan Brand, and of course goldstarchoice (you know why)

classic

[pic - click to view]

05-10-2010, 01:08 AM         #184
BIGthingsSON  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 goldstarchoice said:
Like I said, I come to BX when there is s**t to do. If you look at my profile, you will see that majority of my posts/threads are from 2008 tops. I only have 250 posts to my name. Some of ya'll are up in the thousands. I just remembered BX even existed. Like I said, I have a life offline so it really doesn't matter. I don't even need BX for mixtapes, so...BTW, I still stand by what I said. If you ever see Michael Jordan in a Lamborghini, you can slap me with a brick.
Numbers of posts has nothing to do with it. It's the quality that matters, and from your posts I can a.ssume you invest a lot of your identity into these forums.
 05-10-2010, 01:11 AM         #185
goldstarchoice  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BIGthingsSON said:
Numbers of posts has nothing to do with it. It's the quality that matters, and from your posts I can a.ssume you invest a lot of your identity into these forums.

[pic - click to view]

Being on a forum has made me money. If you were smart like me, you could make that happen. You on a forum like I am, hyprocrite much? I can't change roles from my life to the forum. I'm a genuine person. Sorry if you don't like it. The best promise I could give you is that I would say it to your face, but of course that won't happen, because we'll never meet. Hey, at least you can always a.ssume...People can go in on me for 100 pages, and I will still be standing at the end.

Last edited by goldstarchoice; 05-10-2010 at 01:42 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #186
nicoled985 22 heat pts22
space
space
$14,330 | Props total: 4453 4453
 05-10-2010, 02:59 AM         #187
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 8 years ago '04        #188
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
Guy prolly owns every model of Lamborghini. The other 10 were prolly getting detailed. And seeing how he dosent live out there all time its most likely loaned to him by a car shop.

Last edited by hockeythug; 05-10-2010 at 03:03 AM..
 05-10-2010, 03:15 AM         #189
Marvin Hagler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 goldstarchoice said:

[pic - click to view]

Being on a forum has made me money. If you were smart like me, you could make that happen. You on a forum like I am, hyprocrite much? I can't change roles from my life to the forum. I'm a genuine person. Sorry if you don't like it. The best promise I could give you is that I would say it to your face, but of course that won't happen, because we'll never meet. Hey, at least you can always a.ssume...People can go in on me for 100 pages, and I will still be standing at the end.

this f**gots feelins are really hurt. n*gga u done went from being a pimp who blow kush wit model hoes & gotta re up and make it back to da traphouse...

to a f**kin geek who come back to thank anyone who agreed with his stupid a.ss & then try to downplay how he gittin roasted by sayin his real internet forum is better than this one... cuz they got da original gifs and boxden n*ggas done stole 'em

n*gga u done dropped just about erry internet feelin catchin cliche. f**kin hoe a.ss n*gga k!ll yo self
 8 years ago '05        #190
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,433 | Props total: 25087 25087
 Swisher sweet said:
Yoooooo i did not know this thread was gonna do these kinda numbers :wow:
This s**t is a classic!

I would like to thank the TS Don Peru, nicoled985 (for knowin what she talkin bout), fresh whyte (for shutting s**t down), espo2321 (for the audi lambo breakdown), THEINFAMOUS (for making that unbelievable prediction), The N (for providing the gif), NuffGanja (for supplying the soundtrack), MJ and the good people of Jordan Brand, and of course goldstarchoice (you know why)

classic
....As Always :mj2:
 05-10-2010, 03:50 AM         #191
goldstarchoice  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Peterparker said:
man I don't wanna jump on the goldstar diss bandwagon..cuz u already got pretty much ethered and I actually understood what u were saying at first but u went a lil overboard

but n*gga..Folks probably given u props because the HATE button don't exist nemore..trust me if that hate button was still around u'd be gettin twice as many hate comments.. hell ppl can prop u just to s**t on you since the hate aint there nemore..

u my man had made my day..cuz now u taking this s**t a lil too serious..u know a n*gga e-feelings got hurt when they start braggin about other forums there own..i'm pretty sure he'll probably bring somebody from that forum on here to join up..lmaooooooo..it's not that serious man..

got damn you MJ for statin this s**t...Chamillionaire Lost..ahahaha
That's why it's so funny. Ya'll think ya'll are ethering me. Ya'll are not my friends, you are just screenames. Think what you want to think. Actually, this thread gave me a reason to start f**king with BX again. I'll be back everyday until this thread dies, and then I'll probably forget about you again.

Last edited by goldstarchoice; 05-10-2010 at 03:52 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #192
mega_soulstar 
space
space
$1,484 | Props total: 0 0
goldstar my n*gga or whatever u call yaself..........Imma need you to take that pimp c down first off.....simply cause you just a b**ch a.ss hatin a.ss n*gga........and since you smoking kush and f**king wit bad b**ches....imma need you to post proof.....otherwise sit cho lil a.ss dine and stop hatin on a n*gga story..........
 05-10-2010, 03:58 AM         #193
goldstarchoice  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mega_soulstar said:
goldstar my n*gga or whatever u call yaself..........Imma need you to take that pimp c down first off.....simply cause you just a b**ch a.ss hatin a.ss n*gga........and since you smoking kush and f**king wit bad b**ches....imma need you to post proof.....otherwise sit cho lil a.ss dine and stop hatin on a n*gga story..........
I don't need no internet fans.
 8 years ago '06        #194
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
Dude really sat there and compared forums and he claim he got a "life"? LOL lame n*ggas these days.

"My forum is better than yours" a.ss n*gga lol
 05-10-2010, 06:55 AM         #195
dre4dollas  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this thread is comedy..

you got the threadstarter who just took a pic of the car and said mj drove it...but didnt get a pic of him when he left out the store.. = fail

then you got this dude who acts like he knows mj and his choice of cars = fail...
 8 years ago '04        #196
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
we dont believe you, you need more photos
 8 years ago '06        #197
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,976 | Props total: 3521 3521
You gotta love Boxden......threads like this keep me coming back each day.

Y'all went in 10+ pages and mentioned trap or die 2 like 5 times.

Posted via Mobile Device
 05-10-2010, 10:28 AM         #198
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 01seay said:
You gotta love Boxden......threads like this keep me coming back each day.

Y'all went in 10+ pages and mentioned trap or die 2 like 5 times.

Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '08        #199
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,543 | Props total: 17180 17180
sup tiger

[pic - click to view]

05-10-2010, 02:32 PM         #200
BIGthingsSON  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 goldstarchoice said:

[pic - click to view]

Lol, you may try and act genuine on the forum but I'm pretty sure you don't spit that delusional s**t in public. The fact that were both on forums doesn't mean a thing. We can just look at your posts in this topic to understand your personality. You spit knowledge and try to put a omnipotent image out as if your something special. It's the reason everyone here started roastin the s**t out your bacon. Then when you realized no one was fooled by that bulls**t you threw out the "other forum" bulls**t. With that little comment you made it seem as if you were on some other s**t , when I'm pretty sure everyone here reads more then one forum. Real talk my mans just stop posting your just bodying the s**t out yourself.

NO ONE BELIEVES YOU n*gga. It's that simple.....
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy