Christina Aguilera Feat. Nicki Minaj - WooHoo (Prod. by Polow Da Don)

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
65 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
21 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
235 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-09-2010, 10:56 PM         #81
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chameleonmarke said:
Oh god. You were comparing the impacts and "lukewarm responses" of the songs...and then you brought up how Dirrty song went Top 10 in 17 countries. WHAT ELSE COULD YOU BE TALKING ABOUT!? If you weren't talking chart positions then why even bring that up?

LOL @ you backtracking now that you boxed in a corner.

you're like corky from life goes on....it's quite sad...

HotepSuns said:
why do people always use the excuse that someone doesn't like "fun",or "club" music to excuse wack s**t....i listen to a ton of "fun",and "club" records....what i don't listen to is wack s**t..and this s**t is extremely wack....no matter how you slice it...

Swisher sweet said:
I don't think the song is bad at all...The beat is good, Nicki's verse isn't bad, and the song is for the ladies really, anthem type stuff. It's a fun song, take it for what it is. I'm sure Christina will still come with the ballads

my response...

HotepSuns said:
everything about it is wack...and that might be the worst nicki minaj verse i've ever heard....she sounds silly as f**k....there's a reason christina is getting luke warm responses to these records....s**t is sub par,and WELL below her talent level...this s**t is some generic kiddy time type music....

here is a quality "fun" track by christina..

your response..

chameleonmarke said:
LOL @ you saying songs like "Woohoo" is why she gets such a lukewarm response, then you post one of her worst performing singles as a quality example.\

who brought up chart position to compare again?.....please stop while you're behind,and put yourself on time out..

Last edited by HotepSuns; 05-09-2010 at 10:58 PM..
 05-09-2010, 10:57 PM         #82
chameleonmarke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trendsetter305 said:
song is dope, I hope that Bionic won't be a bs
What kind of impact did you witness Dirrty having about 7 years ago, sir?
 05-09-2010, 11:04 PM         #83
chameleonmarke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
who brought up chart position to compare again?.....please stop while you're behind,and put yourself on time out..
Right, but I wasn't comparing Dirrty's chart success to THIS song.

chameleonmarke said:
But the fact that the single after "Dirrty" went #1 in almost as many countries as "Dirrty went Top 10 in speaks for itself.
 chameleonmarke said:
If you were talking about US only, Dirrty was a f**kin flop. If you were talking about internationally then Xtina had plenty of international hits since Dirrty.
 chameleonmarke said:
Yes, her latest single Not Myself Tonight sucks and is a flop. What other records are you talking about?

You were...

HotepSuns said:
i'm talking about these 2 records....and the funny thing is...not myself tonight is a better song than this garbage woohoo...
LOL @ you trying turn things around and make it look like I was doing the same s**t as you. Nice try.

Last edited by chameleonmarke; 05-09-2010 at 11:08 PM..
 05-09-2010, 11:08 PM         #84
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=chameleonmarke;15933670]Right, but I wasn't comparing Dirrty's chart success to THIS song.

of course you were...me,and the other guy were talking about "quality fun" songs,and you than tried to take the example i gave of a quality fun song,and belittle it,because you THOUGHT it didn't chart well...which had NOTHING to do with what me,and the other guy were discussing....

so YES you made it about chart position to discredit dirrty....hilarious that you're still trying to argue it when it's slapping you in the face in black,and white......ehh....ok i'm done for real...this is pointless...
 05-09-2010, 11:16 PM         #85
chameleonmarke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Umm...I wasn't even talking about the quality "fun" part lmao...so wtf?? All that s**t is subjective. I was talking about you trying say something has lukewarm responses and bringing up Dirrty in the same post...when Dirrty got horrible responses and wasn't even really getting played, the song or video.

Last edited by chameleonmarke; 05-09-2010 at 11:17 PM..
 05-09-2010, 11:42 PM         #86
chameleonmarke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I can't think of a woman with better and more diverse flows than Nicki Minaj.
 8 years ago '06        #87
bigvinny 
space
space
$1,873 | Props total: 0 0
props
 8 years ago '05        #88
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 chameleonmarke said:
I can't think of a woman with better and more diverse flows than Nicki Minaj.
This :agreement6:
 8 years ago '05        #89
space
space
 Akira Son Bio said:
and the song is cool. Nicki damn near ruined it though trying to sound like Missy towards the end.
Nicki made this song funny as f**k...please listen to what she's sayin...:lachen001:

If Nicki was NOT on the song I don't know how interesting the song would be, please keep in mind that Nicki also sings the hook, which to me is what really keeps the song alive and the beat is on point POLO DA DON!
 05-10-2010, 10:48 AM         #90
chameleonmarke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The verses and the bridge are weak. Minaj elevates the song. Almost the ONLY people saying otherwise are people on hip-hop forums that love to hate her.
 8 years ago '08        #91
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,582 | Props total: 17253 17253
Minaj got to lick her WoooHoo for this feature
 8 years ago '05        #92
space
space
 SavannahRae said:
Not sure why people think it's Nicki. Nicki only did the rap @ 2:26 - 2:57. Everything else is Christina. You can notice the difference in their voices towards the end.
:hmm: I would say its a combination of both, as you said you can hear it a little more clearer towards the end when Nicki starts to laugh. But they both lend their vocals to the hook...

But all I'm sayin is that Nicki brings a certain level of energy to the track and its a good look for Christina, why can't she do some outrageous s**t too???
 8 years ago '04        #93
octane 
space
space
$3,858 | Props total: 653 653
i smell premium pus*y. x rated video cumming
 05-10-2010, 07:33 PM         #94
chameleonmarke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nicki did to "Woohoo" what Beyonce did to "Telephone".
 8 years ago '05        #95
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,200 | Props total: 11807 11807
This song is hufftastic
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #96
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,498 | Props total: 719 719
this song is f**king trash...if thats how nicki sounds when shes getting f**ked shes weird lol

wonder how long until my girlfriend downloads this and tells me its a good song...i give it a couple days lol
 05-11-2010, 04:31 PM         #97
chameleonmarke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Confirmed today as the official second single.
[pic - click to view]

Guess they were testing the waters and seeing people's reactions to it before making anything official.
 8 years ago '09        #98
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,721 | Props total: 6217 6217
 chameleonmarke said:
Confirmed today as the official second single.
[pic - click to view]

Guess they were testing the waters and seeing people's reactions to it before making anything official.
So people saying its trash was the go ahead they were waiting for?
 8 years ago '05        #99
space
space
 SavannahRae said:
Really? Where did you hear that? As far as I know, nothing's confirmed yet. RCA planned the leak as an attempt to 1. stop all the negativity coming off comparisons with other artists and 2. give the public something to chew on in the mean time before the album drops. They're still testing the waters so we'll have to wait and see.
Only 2 post and it's been in this thread. You work for Christina or something? Not being rude, real question.
 8 years ago '05        #100
space
space
 SavannahRae said:
Haha, I wish. I know somebody that works at RCA. Just posting the facts. I've been lurking for years, just don't bother to post.
Gotcha
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
joie chavis
35 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
8 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
58 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
194 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy