Christina Aguilera Feat. Nicki Minaj - WooHoo (Prod. by Polow Da Don)

most viewed right now
 77
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 69
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 57
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #61
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976 OP
space
avatar space
space
$43,417 | Props total: 25021 25021
 Joe Budden said:
Nikki trying hard to be Kim.
...Awww Damn,You Done f**ked Up & Said The Wrong Thing. This n*gga Chameleonmarke Finna Be Heated & Here Come Shotta Back Up That Comment To The Fullest
 05-09-2010, 09:54 PM         #62
chameleonmarke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kingstown04 said:
























Uhh..yeah??

People are saying this is catchy.

People were saying Dirrty wasn't catchy at all and would flop on radioplay (which it did), and eveyone s**tted on Not Myself Tonight....which is already stalling after less than a month of release.

So again, yes really.
 05-09-2010, 10:02 PM         #63
chameleonmarke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2D.... said:
why is boxden, a hip hop site, trying to gauge the reaction and quality of a pop song?

i would say this thread is worthless but watching that chameleonmarke guy get fried and talk out of his a.ss is funny
Me getting fried? I'm not the one who claimed Christina was getting lukewarm responses from the songs she's putting out lately...then brought up "Dirrty" as a quality track...when that song's initial response was nothing but negativity and bad comments. Only impact that song had as the music video.

LOL @ you n*ggas co-signing each other now just because it's me. n*gga I'll make you look just as foolish as Hotep.
 05-09-2010, 10:06 PM         #64
chameleonmarke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Joe Budden said:
Nikki trying hard to be Kim.
 05-09-2010, 10:08 PM         #65
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chameleonmarke said:
Me getting fried? I'm not the one who claimed Christina was getting lukewarm responses from the songs she's putting out lately...then brought up "Dirrty" as a quality track...when that song's initial response was nothing but negativity and bad comments. Only impact that song had as the music video.

LOL @ you n*ggas co-signing each other now just because it's me. n*gga I'll make you look just as foolish as Hotep.


stop playing yourself kid....i've already shown what dirrty did...if being in the top 10 in 17 countries isn't impact...i don't know what is...especially compared to her current single which isn't in the top 10 in ANY COUNTRY...



you just keep making that hole deeper....simmer down,and keep my name off your fingers...stick to gasing this wack a.ss single,because nicki minaj is on it...
 05-09-2010, 10:24 PM         #66
chameleonmarke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
stop playing yourself kid....i've already shown what dirrty did...if being in the top 10 in 17 countries isn't impact...i don't know what is...especially compared to her current single which isn't in the top 10 in ANY COUNTRY...



you just keep making that hole deeper....simmer down,and keep my name off your fingers...stick to gasing this wack a.ss single,because nicki minaj is on it...
I don't care what impact it had. You act like Dirrty was this huge hit that she's never been able topped since. You're jumping around so much now, I don't know what you're trying to say anymore. Dirrty had way more bad press than Not Myself Tonight and this track here. Just because she's had ONE flop now recently doesn't mean anything.

And if by lukewarm responses you mean chart positions then that's a moot point. How are you gonna chart positions with a song that, 1) leaked days ago, 2) hasn't been officially released, 3) hasn't been announced as a single, and probably isn't one?? Riddle me that.

Also, now that I think about it, lol @ Dirrty's chorus having almost the same melody Woohoo.


Last edited by chameleonmarke; 05-09-2010 at 10:26 PM..
 05-09-2010, 10:24 PM         #67
chameleonmarke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illogik said:

[pic - click to view]






We going for 50.
 8 years ago '09        #68
kingstown04 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,543 | Props total: 87 87
 chameleonmarke said:
Uhh..yeah??

People are saying this is catchy.

People were saying Dirrty wasn't catchy at all and would flop on radioplay (which it did), and eveyone s**tted on Not Myself Tonight....which is already stalling after less than a month of release.

So again, yes really.
:hmm: we'll see
 05-09-2010, 10:29 PM         #69
chameleonmarke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kingstown04 said:
:hmm: we'll see
Cham is always right!
[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '09        #70
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$23,391 | Props total: 5095 5095
 chameleonmarke said:

[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]






 Fresh Whyte said:
Here Come Shotta Back Up That Comment To The Fullest
lol
 05-09-2010, 10:33 PM         #71
chameleonmarke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ima bump the s**t outta this thread too when Not Myself Tonight peaks in other countries, and the peaks look close to how Dirrty performed.
 05-09-2010, 10:34 PM         #72
chameleonmarke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Shotta said:

[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]








lol

[pic - click to view]



Quit reachin.
 05-09-2010, 10:36 PM         #73
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chameleonmarke said:
I don't care what impact it had. You act like Dirrty was this huge hit that she's never been able topped since. You're jumping around so much now, I don't know what you're trying to say anymore. Dirrty had way more bad press than Not Myself Tonight and this track here. Just because she's had ONE flop now recently doesn't mean anything.

And if by lukewarm responses you mean chart positions then that's a moot point. How are you gonna determine that with a song that, 1) leaked days ago, 2) hasn't been officially released, 3) hasn't been announced as a single, and probably isn't one??

Also, now that I think about it, lol @ Dirrty's chorus having almost the same melody Woohoo.


so now you go from making a point that dirrty made no impact (other than the video),to now not caring if it made any impact after being shown once again that it DID...i see...


and what am i jumping around from?...i've stood by the same thing i've been saying since you decided to get froggy,and say stupid s**t to defend this bulls**t a.ss song,because you are infatuated with nicki minaj,and felt obligated to defend this song due to that fact...in which case it would be a lot easier for you to just admit that,and keep it moving....


much like i'm about to do,because i'm tired of spanking you....goodnight..
 05-09-2010, 10:40 PM         #74
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chameleonmarke said:
Me getting fried? I'm not the one who claimed Christina was getting lukewarm responses from the songs she's putting out lately...then brought up "Dirrty" as a quality track...when that song's initial response was nothing but negativity and bad comments. Only impact that song had as the music video.

LOL @ you n*ggas co-signing each other now just because it's me. n*gga I'll make you look just as foolish as Hotep.
lol i don't care its you, you're just another poster on bx, idk what makes you think you're special
i'm just calling it how i see it you're not doing too well in this argument
 05-09-2010, 10:45 PM         #75
chameleonmarke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
so now you go from making a point that dirrty made no impact (other than the video),to now not caring if it made any impact after being shown once again that it DID...i see...


and what am i jumping around from?...i've stood by the same thing i've been saying since you decided to get froggy,and say stupid s**t to defend this bulls**t a.ss song,because you are infatuated with nicki minaj,and felt obligated to defend this song due to that fact...in which case it would be a lot easier for you to just admit that,and keep it moving....


much like i'm about to do,because i'm tired of spanking you....goodnight..
LOL who was defending the song? I never even said it was good. What i'm saying is it's f**king stupid to compare the "impact" (worldwide chart positions by your defition) of Dirrty to an UNRELEASED song that was leaked less than 48 hours ago. Where is the logic in that? Your whole arguement was retarded to begin with.

And you weren't even talking about worldwide until you wikipedia'd the song after I said it was a flop in the US.


Last edited by chameleonmarke; 05-09-2010 at 10:46 PM..
 05-09-2010, 10:48 PM         #76
chameleonmarke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2D.... said:
lol i don't care its you, you're just another poster on bx, idk what makes you think you're special
i'm just calling it how i see it you're not doing too well in this argument
So you're saying comparing the chart success of a song that went Top 10 in 17 different countries to a song that's ineligible to chart anywhere is a good arguement? =\
 05-09-2010, 10:49 PM         #77
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chameleonmarke said:
LOL who was defending the song? I never even said it was good. What i'm saying is it's f**king stupid to compare the "impact" (worldwide chart positions by your defition) of Dirrty to an UNRELEASED song that was leaked less than 48 hours ago. Where is the logic in that? Your whole arguement was retarded to begin with.

And you weren't talking about worldwide until you wikipedia'd the song after I said it was a flop in the US.


i never COMPARED the songs chart positions..i compared one being quality "dirrty"..as opposed to one being "garbage" (this song)..due to someone making a point that if you don't like this song you don't like "fun" songs...see this is what happens when you jump into convos that you weren't involved in,because you want to be captin save a hoe....the only thing retarded here has been your position from the very first comment...everything you've said has been absolutely wrong..and the sad part is that you have this thread,and google to have avoided all of the idiocy you spewed in here...



the end..


Last edited by HotepSuns; 05-09-2010 at 10:50 PM..
 05-09-2010, 10:51 PM         #78
chameleonmarke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
i never COMPARED the songs chart positions..i compared one being quality "dirrty"..as opposed to one being "garbage" (this song)..due to someone making a point that if you don't like this song you don't like "fun" songs...see this is what happens when you jump into convos that you weren't involved in,because you want to be captin save a hoe....the only thing retarded here has been your position from the very first comment...everything you've said has been absolutely wrong..and the sad part is that you have this thread,and google to have avoided all of the idiocy you spewed in here...



the end..
Oh god. You were comparing the impacts and "lukewarm responses" of the songs...and then you brought up how Dirrty song went Top 10 in 17 countries. WHAT ELSE COULD YOU BE TALKING ABOUT!? If you weren't talking chart positions then why even bring that up?

LOL @ you backtracking now that you boxed in a corner.
 05-09-2010, 10:53 PM         #79
chameleonmarke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
HotepSuns =
[pic - click to view]

 05-09-2010, 10:54 PM         #80
Trendsetter305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
song is dope, I hope that Bionic won't be a bs
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 5
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 4
audio inside Quavo & Nicki Minaj “She For Keeps”
19 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 3
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
25 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy