Christina Aguilera Feat. Nicki Minaj - WooHoo (Prod. by Polow Da Don)

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
20 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
98 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
228 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '10        #41
Petty Wap 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,051 | Props total: 315 315
another 100 stacks into Ms.Minaj Berkin bag

05-09-2010, 01:55 PM         #42
chameleonmarke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Barbie l Minaj said:
another 100 stacks into Ms.Minaj Berkin bag

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

05-09-2010, 01:57 PM         #43
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chameleonmarke said:
??? What? LOL @ you trying to say i'm angry now because your dumbass posted a song that didn't even make Top 40...talking about quality singles that don't get lukewarm responses. Only attention that song got was from the video, and it still flopped.

THEN you gotta wikipedia facts to try and dig yourself outta the hole. That's pathetic. But s**t, at least you tried.

@you trying to tell me how i know what i know..just because you wiki everything (being that you wiki'd trying to dispute what i intially said) doesn't mean we all base what we know off of wiki...i knew the song charted well before today,and felt the response in actual club settings...you're the "idiot" because you thought you had a case because of what it did soely here in the u.s.....which shows your boxed in/boxden mentality...

and whatever hole i dug you fell right into that b**ch,and buried yourself......one yourself..
 8 years ago '10        #44
Petty Wap 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,051 | Props total: 315 315
Christina last hit was back in 2001 . She should have retired after she had that baby.
 8 years ago '04        #45
TheAnswer1313 
space
space
space
$1,162 | Props total: 93 93
wtf christina.

Man disappointing.
 05-09-2010, 03:01 PM         #46
chameleonmarke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
@you trying to tell me how i know what i know..just because you wiki everything (being that you wiki'd trying to dispute what i intially said) doesn't mean we all base what we know off of wiki...i knew the song charted well before today,and felt the response in actual club settings...you're the "idiot" because you thought you had a case because of what it did soely here in the u.s.....which shows your boxed in/boxden mentality...
n*gga who you tryna fool?? You didn't even know how the song did in other countries, which is why you had to wikipedia it. With your copy and paste lookin a.ss.

And if you WERE talking about international markets then your point about her having a lukewarm response lately doesn't even make any sense...because the United States is one of the only countries in which she hasn't had a Top 5 in within the past 8 years. So you look stupid whichever way you wanna slice it.

Last edited by chameleonmarke; 05-09-2010 at 03:07 PM..
 05-09-2010, 03:31 PM         #47
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chameleonmarke said:
n*gga who you tryna fool?? You didn't even know how the song did in other countries, which is why you had to wikipedia it. With your copy and paste lookin a.ss.

And if you WERE talking about international markets then your point about her having a lukewarm response lately doesn't even make any sense...because the United States is one of the only countries in which she hasn't had a Top 5 in within the past 8 years. So you look stupid whichever way you wanna slice it.

now you're resorting to fictional tales about what i know,because you're wrong....give up kid..accept you were wrong,and move along...stop crying about it...

i was talking about how it was recieved PERIOD...i didn't limit it to ANYTHING...you're the idiot arguing based off a.ssumptions,and than getting mad about being wrong about your a.ssumption....
 05-09-2010, 03:44 PM         #48
chameleonmarke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
now you're resorting to fictional tales about what i know,because you're wrong....give up kid..accept you were wrong,and move along...stop crying about it...

i was talking about how it was recieved PERIOD...i didn't limit it to ANYTHING...you're the idiot arguing based off a.ssumptions,and than getting mad about being wrong about your a.ssumption....
LOL if you say so Hotep. If you already knew this information already, you wouldn't have to search for it and post direct quotations from a wikipedia article. I knew that Dirrty was a flop and got no radio play off top.

And EITHER WAY it still makes your original point invalid. If you were talking about US only, Dirrty was a f**kin flop. If you were talking about internationally then Xtina had plenty of international hits since Dirrty.

So again, what are you really saying??
 05-09-2010, 03:50 PM         #49
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chameleonmarke said:
LOL if you say so Hotep. If you already knew this information already, you wouldn't have to search for it and post direct quotations from a wikipedia article. I knew that Dirrty was a flop and got no radio play off top.

And EITHER WAY it still makes your original point invalid. If you were talking about US only, Dirrty was a f**kin flop. If you were talking about internationally then Xtina had plenty of international hits since Dirrty.

So again, what are you really saying??

your point makes no sense...i knew the song charted well worldwide from when the album was out years ago..me getting the EXACT info means nothing other than trying to be *precise*..and all you're doing is running around the fact that i was right....

and how is my original point invalid?..who cares about what christina has done since..i'm talking about what's happening RIGHT NOW...go look at what her first single is doing on the charts worldwide...my point is VERY valid....and i'm backing everything i'm saying with FACTS....in which case you can't dispute ONE fact i've thrown up....all you can do is try to argue where i got my facts from...which is the sign of trying to run around the point...
 05-09-2010, 03:50 PM         #50
chameleonmarke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And most critics hated "Dirrty" too so I really don't know where you were going to begin with.
 05-09-2010, 03:53 PM         #51
chameleonmarke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
your point makes no sense...i knew the song charted well worldwide from when the album was out years ago..me getting the EXACT info means nothing other than trying to be *percise*..and all you're doing is running around the fact that i was right....

and how is my original point invalid?..who cares about what christina has done since..i'm talking about what's happening RIGHT NOW...go look at what her first single is doing on the charts worldwide...my point is VERY valid....and i'm backing everything i'm saying with FACTS....in which case you can't dispute ONE fact i've thrown up....all you can do is try to argue where i got my facts from...which is the sign of trying to run around the point...
yes, her latest single Not Myself Tonight sucks and is a flop. What other records are you talking about?
 05-09-2010, 03:58 PM         #52
StatisticZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Her career cant be fixed.
 8 years ago '09        #53
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,273 | Props total: 19386 19386
 The Muffin Man said:
that's like sayin throw up >>>>>> s**t
lmao so true lol
 05-09-2010, 04:02 PM         #54
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chameleonmarke said:
yes, her latest single Not Myself Tonight sucks and is a flop. What other records are you talking about?

unless i'm missing something there are only 2 songs that are out there RIGHT NOW...so i'm talking about these 2 records....and the funny thing is...not myself tonight is a better song than this garbage woohoo...
 8 years ago '04        #55
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
space
$10,092 | Props total: 2398 2398
wow, this song fails
 8 years ago '05        #56
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 Barbie l Minaj said:
Do a pop song and stack my Caucasians - "In My Head" Rmx

Yessss Nicki.

Nicki is a funny mothaf**ka, you take her seriously you will drive yourself crazy like some of the people who constantly hate on her. Of course she sounds silly on the track, the whole f**kin song is on some silly fun s**t. And because Nicki is not afraid to step out the box and do wild s**t like that she's gonna be around for awhile. Look past the Ms. Swan impersonation lol and what she's saying isn't really that bad considering the topic of the song.

It isn't a horrible single for Christina and she will get just as much attention as she did for Dirty which is still her most talked about song to date because she dared to go there.
 05-09-2010, 07:34 PM         #57
chameleonmarke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
unless i'm missing something there are only 2 songs that are out there RIGHT NOW...so i'm talking about these 2 records....and the funny thing is...not myself tonight is a better song than this garbage woohoo...
But so far, "Woohoo" is getting a better response than when "Not Myself Tonight" and "Dirrty" first came out...
 8 years ago '09        #58
kingstown04 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,546 | Props total: 89 89
 chameleonmarke said:
But so far, "Woohoo" is getting a better response than when "Not Myself Tonight" and "Dirrty" first came out...

05-09-2010, 08:41 PM         #59
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why is boxden, a hip hop site, trying to gauge the reaction and quality of a pop song?

i would say this thread is worthless but watching that chameleonmarke guy get fried and talk out of his a.ss is funny
 05-09-2010, 08:59 PM         #60
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
She needs another tan.

Nikki trying hard to be Kim.

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Sam Rothstein; 05-09-2010 at 09:01 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
34 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
8 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
192 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
58 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy