Christina Aguilera Feat. Nicki Minaj - WooHoo (Prod. by Polow Da Don)

most viewed right now
 146
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 105
Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 66
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 62
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
88 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 05-09-2010, 09:41 AM         #21
chameleonmarke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Showtimegp said:
Somg is actually hot...polo is a beast with the beats...lol nicki sounded like she was getting f**ked
Posted via Mobile Device
I told n*ggas she was channeling Ms. Swan.


[video - click to view]

 05-09-2010, 09:50 AM         #22
chameleonmarke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lmao this is one reason I love Nicki though. WHO ELSE would do that?? Let alone have the balls to do it on a mainstream pop artist's single?? And y'all try to compare her to Lil Krim. S M H !
 05-09-2010, 09:58 AM         #23
ATF Fresh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Swisher sweet said:
This song is fun....haters
they don't like fun music... they like lyrics and boring depressing s**t
 8 years ago '05        #24
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 ATF Fresh said:
they don't like fun music... they like lyrics and boring depressing s**t
Yea you right my bad I forgot lol

and LOL @ Nicki sounding like she's getting f**ked
 05-09-2010, 12:35 PM         #25
Pulmones 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gaga won
 8 years ago '09        #26
kingstown04 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,545 | Props total: 88 88
 Pulmones said:
gaga won

GaGa :cool-smiley-009:
 8 years ago '09        #27
GrfxBeatz 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$723 | Props total: 17 17
 francnad4 said:
i want to see a video to this
Lmao!
 8 years ago '07        #28
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$16,593 | Props total: 1054 1054
 chameleonmarke said:
Lmao this is one reason I love Nicki though. WHO ELSE would do that?? Let alone have the balls to do it on a mainstream pop artist's single?? And y'all try to compare her to Lil Krim. S M H !

95-96 lil kim would of ate her for breakfast and s**tted her out.


there is no female rapper seeing the 95-96 lil kim. she was the female biggie but more explicit.
 05-09-2010, 01:07 PM         #29
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why do people always use the excuse that someone doesn't like "fun",or "club" music to excuse wack s**t....i listen to a ton of "fun",and "club" records....what i don't listen to is wack s**t..and this s**t is extremely wack....no matter how you slice it...
 05-09-2010, 01:07 PM         #30
chameleonmarke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cankstoochie said:
95-96 lil kim would of ate her for breakfast and s**tted her out.


there is no female rapper seeing the 95-96 lil kim. she was the female biggie but more explicit.
n*gga, she was the female Biggie because that's when Biggie penned all her s**t. You think she rapped like a fat black dude from Brooklyn by coincidence?
 8 years ago '05        #31
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 HotepSuns said:
why do people always use the excuse that someone doesn't like "fun",or "club" music to excuse wack s**t....i listen to a ton of "fun",and "club" records....what i don't listen to is wack s**t..and this s**t is extremely wack....no matter how you slice it...
I don't think the song is bad at all...The beat is good, Nicki's verse isn't bad, and the song is for the ladies really, anthem type stuff. It's a fun song, take it for what it is. I'm sure Christina will still come with the ballads
 05-09-2010, 01:25 PM         #32
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Swisher sweet said:
I don't think the song is bad at all...The beat is good, Nicki's verse isn't bad, and the song is for the ladies really, anthem type stuff. It's a fun song, take it for what it is. I'm sure Christina will still come with the ballads


everything about it is wack...and that might be the worst nicki minaj verse i've ever heard....she sounds silly as f**k....there's a reason christina is getting luke warm responses to these records....s**t is sub par,and WELL below her talent level...this s**t is some generic kiddy time type music....



here is a quality "fun" track by christina..




[video - click to view]

 05-09-2010, 01:27 PM         #33
chameleonmarke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
everything about it is wack...and that might be the worst nicki minaj verse i've ever heard....she sounds silly as f**k....there's a reason christina is getting luke warm responses to these records....s**t is sub par,and WELL below her talent level...this s**t is some generic kiddy time type music....



here is a quality "fun" track by christina..



LOL @ you saying songs like "Woohoo" is why she gets such a lukewarm response, then you post one of her worst performing singles as a quality example.\
 05-09-2010, 01:31 PM         #34
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chameleonmarke said:
LOL @ you saying songs like "Woohoo" is why she gets such a lukewarm response, then you post one of her worst performing singles as a quality example.\


that song was top 10 in 17 countries.....try again kid...
 05-09-2010, 01:33 PM         #35
chameleonmarke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Actually, that isn't one of her worst performing singles..that IS her worst performing US single she's ever released.
 05-09-2010, 01:38 PM         #36
chameleonmarke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
that song was top 10 in 17 countries.....try again kid...
Ok Wikipedia gangsta. But the fact that the single after "Dirrty" went #1 in almost as many countries as "Dirrty went Top 10 in speaks for itself. And people are already saying this new song >>>>> her current single.
 05-09-2010, 01:39 PM         #37
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chameleonmarke said:
Ok Wikipedia gangsta. But the fact that the single after "Dirrty" went #1 in almost as many countries as "Dirrty went Top 10 in speaks for itself. And people are already saying this new song >>>>> her current single.


@your anger at the truth..."talking out ya a.ss gangsta"....next time read up before you make yourself look stupid...
 8 years ago '10        #38
Petty Wap 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$3,051 | Props total: 315 315
Do a pop song and stack my Caucasians - "In My Head" Rmx

Yessss Nicki.


Last edited by Petty Wap; 05-09-2010 at 01:51 PM..
 05-09-2010, 01:41 PM         #39
The Muffin Man 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chameleonmarke said:
And people are already saying this new song >>>>> her current single.[/b][/color]
that's like sayin throw up >>>>>> s**t
 05-09-2010, 01:48 PM         #40
chameleonmarke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
@your anger at the truth..."talking out ya a.ss gangsta"....next time read up before you make yourself look stupid...
??? What? LOL @ you trying to say i'm angry now because your dumbass posted a song that didn't even make Top 40...talking about quality singles that don't get lukewarm responses. Only attention that song got was from the video, and it still flopped.

THEN you gotta wikipedia facts to try and dig yourself outta the hole. That's pathetic. But s**t, at least you tried.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
140 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
131 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
352 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy