Shaun T Beach Body Insanity Work

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

5 years ago '07        #121
stargod 
space
space
space
$2,742 | Props total: 144 144
I tried this sh*t about a year ago and only made it to day 3.sh*t was k!lling me,couldn't even walk right especially at work.sh*t definitely hurt so I knew it was working but I was a bi*ch.

I'm gonna start this Saturday hopefully my girl does it too.

Anyone have any before and after progress pics??
 5 years ago '05        #122
Ari Gold 315 heat pts315
space
space
$15,214 | Props total: 1225 1225
Anybody who needs the work out dvds I got 5 sets for sale $30 each..paypal and I will send all the workouts on 4 dvds
 5 years ago '04        #123
Prodigy 36 heat pts36
space
space
$9,152 | Props total: 1 1
 itzjmoney510 said:
Anybody who needs the work out dvds I got 5 sets for sale $30 each..paypal and I will send all the workouts on 4 dvds
The Feds watchin'
 5 years ago '04        #124
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 Bouncer said:
@ myself for not doing the full 2 months, bi*ch made sh*t.

i'ma start this up again. most likely next Monday, so i can follow wit the calender, doing the full 2 months this fu*kin time!!!

any of u n*ggas still doing this sh*t?
I made it through. sh*t got real in the second month. I didn't lose a ton of weight, but I really didn't change my diet. I was only trying to lose 15 pounds and I lost 14. Before this the only thing I ever did was run so to me it was brutal, but my strength and endurance went through the roof. I wouldn't do it again though. sh*t's way too high impact on my knees. Mornings were a nightmare. Good luck to anyone that goes for it. It's tough, but once you get into about the second or third week it's just about freeing up time to do it.
 5 years ago '05        #125
Ari Gold 315 heat pts315
space
space
$15,214 | Props total: 1225 1225
 Prodigy said:
The Feds watchin'
n*gga what dvds
 5 years ago '08        #126
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,107 | Props total: 197 197
I was doing this earlier in the yr I was about a month in and I saw heavy results in my body and in my stamina and endurance. I hurt my knee balling so I had to stop but I just started again on Monday. I don't know about anyone else but I lift weights on top of the workout I guess it just all depends on what you want to accomplish with your body. I deg say the sh*t works tho its all about doing the best you can do. What keeps me motivated is looking at the bi*ches cuz Shaun T likes male genitals on his chin
 5 years ago '04        #127
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,611 | Props total: 722 722
I'm about to start month 2 in 2 days. sh*t is about to get real, each video starts with the word MAX now lol so far though it's been great I lost about 13 pounds already and I've been watching my diet while taking Oxi Elite Pro during the day. I'll agree with some that mentioned above, it's a bit strenuous on the knees but if you can power through it's not bad. Hate those friggin power jacks, they always fu*k me up....
 5 years ago '07        #128
kjayb51 2 heat pts
space
space
$285 | Props total: 7 7
 Menace718 said:
I'm about to start month 2 in 2 days. sh*t is about to get real, each video starts with the word MAX now lol so far though it's been great I lost about 13 pounds already and I've been watching my diet while taking Oxi Elite Pro during the day. I'll agree with some that mentioned above, it's a bit strenuous on the knees but if you can power through it's not bad. Hate those friggin power jacks, they always fu*k me up....
I'm taking the same thing (OEP). Start my month 2 next week...keep us updated on the max workouts
 5 years ago '06        #129
NCAT_Boi 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,518 | Props total: 19 19
Four days in myself doing pretty good so far...the biggest thing for me was freeing up time to do the plan.

i weighed in at 330 almost a year ago...i ran, lifted weights, and ate right...down to 290 now starting the program.
 07-15-2012, 09:48 AM         #130
PUA Lifestyle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Where can I get a copy of this?
 5 years ago '04        #131
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,652 | Props total: 5336 5336
 PUA Lifestyle said:
Where can I get a copy of this?
what this man said .
 5 years ago '04        #132
SickBlitz 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,434 | Props total: 203 203
itsbx
 5 years ago '04        #133
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
Just an update for those of you not in month two yet, when I say sh*t gets real I mean it. Each workout adds about 15-20 minutes and the warm ups are modified to be a bit tougher. I feel like Shaun is giving less water breaks and it's obvious how tough it is when you see all the people doing on the video have the going on after each set. It was nice to see they were all having a tough time and that friggin asian in the front wasn't making the stupid faces she does in all the month one videos. I get weirded out though when I see how much Shaun T is grabbin on all the ladies........ and the men
 5 years ago '06        #134
csarvis3 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,259 | Props total: 444 444
Yup, just finished the first 5 days. Was so glad to get the break day but I still feel like I need to do something lol
 5 years ago '07        #135
Drk 10 heat pts10
space
space
$9,072 | Props total: 505 505
someone just gave me a copy of this. Im gonna start this today, I needed a change up to my workout routines. Finna go hard!
 5 years ago '04        #136
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
 Drk said:
someone just gave me a copy of this. Im gonna start this today, I needed a change up to my workout routines. Finna go hard!
Best advice I can give you in the beginning is don't gas yourself out from the start. Pace yourself, take a 3 second break once in a while during these things until you build up your endurance. It's just you and Shaun T eye fu*kin you through the TV, ain't no one else watching. You'll thank me later when you keep breathing and pace yourself instead of getting gassed and not being able to finish the last 10 minutes of the workout
 5 years ago '07        #137
kjayb51 2 heat pts
space
space
$285 | Props total: 7 7
 Menace718 said:
I get weirded out though when I see how much Shaun T is grabbin on all the ladies........ and the men

I started month 2 today... fu*k this sh*t
 5 years ago '06        #138
realgunta 703 heat pts703
space
space
$20,496 | Props total: 16257 16257
Just started today, i did the first fitness test today. No joke i haven't sweat that much since i was a lil kid. Also i was mad exhausted at the end

seems like its the truth

im let u guys know how it goes tmrw
 5 years ago '04        #139
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
 kjayb51 said:

I started month 2 today... fu*k this sh*t
That's exactly how I felt, I fu*ked up and had a long weekend away from home so I had a 3 day break instead of just one. Started that first max workout and honestly bi*ched out on the last set and didn't 100% finish it. If you stick with it you'll be good bro. I felt like a beast finishing month 1 and felt like I got knocked on my a.ss when I started the max workouts. I've regained my endurance a bit, although it's def tough with those extra 20 minutes it's doable if you've got that first month and a decent diet under your belt.
 5 years ago '04        #140
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
 realgunta said:
Just started today, i did the first fitness test today. No joke i haven't sweat that much since i was a lil kid. Also i was mad exhausted at the end

seems like its the truth

im let u guys know how it goes tmrw

I fu*ked up and gassed out on the fit test. I actually retook it the next day and started from then. Good luck with everything, let us know how you're doin kid.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
43 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago