Shaun T Beach Body Insanity Work

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
176 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

4 years ago '11        #921
L1C4 72 heat pts72
space
space
$8,018 | Props total: 2242 2242
See, usually I just eat sh*t like yogurt, chicken brea$t, eggs, bananas, veggies, fish. Snack on Pistachio and stuff like that.
 4 years ago '11        #922
L1C4 72 heat pts72
space
space
Plus I'm sore as fu*k today, tonight ought to be fun
 08-28-2013, 07:52 PM         #923
ts21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KriT S80 said:
See, usually I just eat sh*t like yogurt, chicken brea$t, eggs, bananas, veggies, fish. Snack on Pistachio and stuff like that.
yeah thats some good sh*t.. great nutritional food stick to that

what day are you on bro...
 4 years ago '06        #924
realgunta 705 heat pts705
space
space
$20,546 | Props total: 16396 16396
finished day 38 of T25
 4 years ago '11        #925
L1C4 72 heat pts72
space
space
 ts21 said:
yeah thats some good sh*t.. great nutritional food stick to that

what day are you on bro...
I just started Monday, finished day 3 tonight. Sore as fu*k. Struggled through it but gave it what I could.
 4 years ago '08        #926
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,182 | Props total: 5309 5309
 ts21 said:
yo my muscles are fu*king tight man especially during warms up muthafu*kas stretching back so far my legs be fu*king burning especially my quads and hamstrings man.. i did cardio recovery today and my sh*t quads were burning... im not flexible at all i really need to stretch more and also work on my balance lol.. I'm sure insanity helps you a lot on your balance
I have that issue with my calf muscles. They are always tight as hell and just not flexible at all, I have to stretch A LOT before I do any kind of workout otherwise I can hardly walk the next day.

Krit- I'd love to help with food suggestions, but unfortunately the diet part is where I struggle , but from your post you seem to be eating the right things
 4 years ago '08        #927
M 2 heat pts
space
space
Last night I took the night off from T25 and went for a run instead, it felt really nice
 4 years ago '11        #928
L1C4 72 heat pts72
space
space
 M said:
I have that issue with my calf muscles. They are always tight as hell and just not flexible at all, I have to stretch A LOT before I do any kind of workout otherwise I can hardly walk the next day.

Krit- I'd love to help with food suggestions, but unfortunately the diet part is where I struggle , but from your post you seem to be eating the right things
Thanks! Usually that's what I'll eat through out the week. I'm not big on fruits at all. Just veggies. But chicken and all that other BS I named. I also eat alot of smart ones meals. Idk if those out good for this workout or not. I'm really just trying to Los 15lbs.
 4 years ago '06        #929
space
space
yeah make sure you stretch GOOD before you doing any of these workouts, or any workout for that matter

if you dont stretch properly your calf muscles will hurt the most bc these programs involve a lot of jumping, stepping etc which is a lot on your calf muscles

i stretch myself from head to toe before i do any exercise. I take about 10 mins just stretching, no lie
 08-29-2013, 06:23 PM         #930
ts21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KriT S80 said:
I just started Monday, finished day 3 tonight. Sore as fu*k. Struggled through it but gave it what I could.
nice i just finished with cardio recovery... this workout is a muthafu*ka.. so intense non-stop damn... i was dead tired.. lol i barely did the cool down i could barely stand up..am i the only one who bullsh*t through the cool down..its like you feel so accomplished with the main workout and you're dead tired that you just want to rest. lol i should be really doing it though since my muscles are right

M said:

yeah especially where you have to do those kicks or power knees my muscles feel tight at the beginning but they start to the loosen up as i progress through the workout

realgunta said:
yeah make sure you stretch GOOD before you doing any of these workouts, or any workout for that matter

if you dont stretch properly your calf muscles will hurt the most bc these programs involve a lot of jumping, stepping etc which is a lot on your calf muscles

i stretch myself from head to toe before i do any exercise. I take about 10 mins just stretching, no lie
yeah stretching is very important for sure...
 4 years ago '11        #931
L1C4 72 heat pts72
space
space
How many lbs a week do ppl lose on the avg in the program? Anyone know
 4 years ago '11        #932
L1C4 72 heat pts72
space
space
Lol when I'm super tired I just turn that sh*t off when. It gets to cool down
 4 years ago '11        #933
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
anyone have a DL link?
 4 years ago '06        #934
space
space
 KriT S80 said:
How many lbs a week do ppl lose on the avg in the program? Anyone know
^^it depends on how much pounds you currently have available to lose.

when i did it i was 220 lbs and at the end of the program i was 180 lbs (im 6'2)

i lost between .5 to 2 lbs per week. One week i actually lost 8 lbs, no lie (this was when i was 212 lbs)

as you lose more and more weight, you will drop the pounds at a slower pace. But yeah you can expect to lost anywhere from .5 to 2 pounds a week imo. Also if you follow a PROPER meal plan you will get very good weight lost results

how much do you currently weight and how tall are you? Also what is your target weight?
 4 years ago '07        #935
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
I think all the speeds are my favorites on T25. I was just going to chill today but I did Speed 3.0 which is in Gamma and I damn near died. It's crazy, I loved it though.
 4 years ago '07        #936
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 M said:
Last night I took the night off from T25 and went for a run instead, it felt really nice
Yea I usually go to the gym on weekends to switch it up. It's like whenever you do anything other than the program it's easier/nicer.
 4 years ago '08        #937
M 2 heat pts
space
space
 TH35 said:
Yea I usually go to the gym on weekends to switch it up. It's like whenever you do anything other than the program it's easier/nicer.
I started Gamma yesterday so it was the Core Cardio, but for the workouts that require weights do you use the band that came with it or weights?
 4 years ago '07        #938
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 M said:
I started Gamma yesterday so it was the Core Cardio, but for the workouts that require weights do you use the band that came with it or weights?
The bands if you prefer. You can use weights if you want but they still have the other guy using the resistance band too.
 4 years ago '08        #940
M 2 heat pts
space
space
Just noticed I put Gamma instead of Beta

Done with week 1 of Beta, I really like the Speed workout. The bands were ok to use, but I'm probably gonna pick up some weights instead, easier to transition
Home      

most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago