Shaun T Beach Body Insanity Work

most viewed right now
 661
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
759 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 203
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 163
RIP Terrence Thornton AKA Pusha L "May 13, 1977- May 25th 2018"
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 106
Video inside Donald Glover aka CHILDISH GAMBINO: INDUSTRY PLANT EXPOSED!
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #861
realgunta 749 heat pts749
space
avatar space
space
$22,991 | Props total: 27771 27771
^^what does T25 focus on? Weightloss? Muscle Building??
 5 years ago '08        #862
M 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,629 | Props total: 8132 8132
I've only done the 1st workout so far and it was the cardio one. Its seems like the 1st month DVDs (the Alpha workout) are mostly targeted for weight loss, but I noticed in the second month (the Beta workout) ones you do use weights (or a resistance band) for a few of the workouts

In the cardio one I did last night there was absolutely no upper body work, which kinda surprised me. I have speed 1.0 tonight so I'll see how that goes.

Also I did just buy the standard workout, I think there is a "deluxe" version but I'm not sure what all comes with that one...I just clicked "no"
 5 years ago '06        #863
realgunta 749 heat pts749
space
avatar space
space
$22,991 | Props total: 27771 27771
^^ok cool

ima check it out
 5 years ago '05        #864
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$17,433 | Props total: 261 261
That full body circuit aint no joke...(t25)...
 5 years ago '08        #865
M 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,629 | Props total: 8132 8132
 Afnorth123 said:
That full body circuit aint no joke...(t25)...
Yeah I just got done doing it
 5 years ago '04        #866
RedSpyda 
space
avatar space
space
$2,580 | Props total: 0 0
Everybody on the T25 wave now? How is it different from Insanity?

Bout to really go in on Insanity since I'm fasting and maybe if there are some good benefits from T25 I'll try it out
 5 years ago '06        #867
realgunta 749 heat pts749
space
avatar space
space
$22,991 | Props total: 27771 27771
^^t25 is just less time, its only 25 mins a day


do any of you who have t25 have the gamma cds with your T25 set???


Last edited by realgunta; 07-15-2013 at 04:54 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #868
realgunta 749 heat pts749
space
avatar space
space
$22,991 | Props total: 27771 27771
did day 1 today (cardio)

didnt seem hard imo
 5 years ago '09        #869
Big Ash 51283 
space
avatar space
space
$259 | Props total: 0 0
I'm on day 44. After I am done I'm jumping in to Crossfit for 10 classes I purchased off Groupon.


Last edited by Big Ash 51283; 07-21-2013 at 09:31 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #870
Big Ash 51283 
space
avatar space
space
$259 | Props total: 0 0
 ThaShark316 said:
Yes.

Today is day 50.

Fit Test and Max Interval Circuit today.
Always the worse when you have them the same day... Happened to me last Monday and didn't even realize it. Had to do the fit test in the AM, before work and do the Max Interval Circuit after work. I was hurting the next morning before the next workout.
 5 years ago '07        #871
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,655 | Props total: 16220 16220
 realgunta said:
^^t25 is just less time, its only 25 mins a day


do any of you who have t25 have the gamma cds with your T25 set???
You gotta buy Gamma separately.
 5 years ago '06        #872
realgunta 749 heat pts749
space
avatar space
space
$22,991 | Props total: 27771 27771
^^ok, do u think gamma is worth it??


i finished day 2 today, these vids are fun as fu*k yo

its a lot of moves i never did before so i enjoy doing it. Also at times it feels like a dance, lol


Last edited by realgunta; 07-17-2013 at 02:11 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #873
April Babii 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,941 | Props total: 325 325
aight look, calculator says I need to consume 2,300 calories to reach my goal of 180 lbs. by December. Now, a.ssuming im burning 600-800 calories in a workout. Does this mean I should be consuming 2,900-3,100 calories on the "hard workout" days?

sh*t is so simple, it's confusing.

edit: started over. On day 8 btw.
[pic - click to view]



Stats. 5'9 220lbs


Last edited by April Babii; 07-19-2013 at 10:50 AM..
 5 years ago '09        #874
Big Ash 51283 
space
avatar space
space
$259 | Props total: 0 0
 April Babii said:
aight look, calculator says I need to consume 2,300 calories to reach my goal of 180 lbs. by December. Now, a.ssuming im burning 600-800 calories in a workout. Does this mean I should be consuming 2,900-3,100 calories on the "hard workout" days?

sh*t is so simple, it's confusing.

edit: started over. On day 8 btw.
[pic - click to view]



Stats. 5'9 220lbs
I am interested to know this. It is the first time I have ever heard it presented like this. I thought you just eat the calories your calculator says you need to burn regardless of workout or not...

By the way on day 48.

Stats. 6'2"
Started at 280 lbs. Currently at 258. With a goal of 225 lbs. by the end of the year.
 5 years ago '11        #875
April Babii 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,941 | Props total: 325 325
 Big Ash 51283 said:
I am interested to know this. It is the first time I have ever heard it presented like this. I thought you just eat the calories your calculator says you need to burn regardless of workout or not...

By the way on day 48.

Stats. 6'2"
Started at 280 lbs. Currently at 258. With a goal of 225 lbs. by the end of the year.
Yeah I a.ssumed the same. I've been hearing things about NETTING calories. Meaning your exercise(calories burned) is subtracted from your daily intake. Theoretically, you'd have to replace those. a.ssuming that the number you start with is already been subtracted from to create a caloric deficit.

 5 years ago '09        #876
Big Ash 51283 
space
avatar space
space
$259 | Props total: 0 0
 April Babii said:
Yeah I a.ssumed the same. I've been hearing things about NETTING calories. Meaning your exercise(calories burned) is subtracted from your daily intake. Theoretically, you'd have to replace those. a.ssuming that the number you start with is already been subtracted from to create a caloric deficit.

Interesting. I am going to do some research on this. If you find anymore details, let me know.

Edit:

Just downloaded myfitnesspal on my phone, it subtracts calories from your workout. I've been doing this completelywrong...

Thanks for the heads up.


Last edited by Big Ash 51283; 07-19-2013 at 01:12 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #877
realgunta 749 heat pts749
space
avatar space
space
$22,991 | Props total: 27771 27771
finished day 4 of T25

the ab intervals dvd aint no joke, damn, thus far its been the hardest dvd for me and it was just ab work


damn just shows how fu*king weak my abdominals are yo, smh. I gotta put in dat work
 5 years ago '06        #878
realgunta 749 heat pts749
space
avatar space
space
$22,991 | Props total: 27771 27771
anyone got a link for t25 gamma????????
 5 years ago '06        #879
realgunta 749 heat pts749
space
avatar space
space
$22,991 | Props total: 27771 27771
finished day 5 of T25

lower focus AND cardio


damn these 2 dvds in one day back to back are no fu*king joke yo. All in all i did it, i truly believe that if i didnt do the insanity program 3 times over i wouldnt have been where i am at today.

Im on beast mode, skrrrttttttttt
 5 years ago '11        #880
April Babii 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,941 | Props total: 325 325
 Big Ash 51283 said:
Interesting. I am going to do some research on this. If you find anymore details, let me know.

Edit:

Just downloaded myfitnesspal on my phone, it subtracts calories from your workout. I've been doing this completelywrong...

Thanks for the heads up.
No doubt lol. what have your results been like though?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 39
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
50 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
60 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
May 23 - Milwaukee Teen (15) brutally tortured, stabbed and burned over stolen..
55 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
56 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 22
I will marry this woman for real.
117 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
243 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
Zack Snyder's Original Five-Movie Arc Would Have Been Something Special
53 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
Article inside Morgan Freeman on that #MeToo Screen
106 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy