Shaun T Beach Body Insanity Work

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
76 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
59 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

5 years ago '06        #761
realgunta 703 heat pts703
space
space
$20,489 | Props total: 16249 16249
any of you ever heard of or did Insanity Fast and Furious?????

i just heard about it today and now im curious to see what its about.

***edit, i jus read up about it. Its apparently a compressed version of insanity. So you do a 45 minute workout in 20 mins. This could work great for people who don't have much time to spare.

psh this sh*ts on youtube yo......check it out

[video - click to view]

Last edited by realgunta; 03-23-2013 at 03:32 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #762
lilbeast 129 heat pts129
space
space
$5,772 | Props total: 749 749
Its been kinda quite in this thread lately. Seems I'm the only one still doing the insanity

I got the core cardio and balance video and the cardio abs video to do today. You already know what this means...easy day

Tomorrow is the rest day and then next week starts my last week.

realgunta said:
any of you ever heard of or did Insanity Fast and Furious?????

i just heard about it today and now im curious to see what its about.

***edit, i jus read up about it. Its apparently a compressed version of insanity. So you do a 45 minute workout in 20 mins. This could work great for people who don't have much time to spare.

psh this sh*ts on youtube yo......check it out

I've never heard of that. I can't see how a compressed one would be as effective...
 5 years ago '06        #763
space
space
^^u cant see how it would be effective??

wow ok
 5 years ago '04        #764
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,120 | Props total: 4419 4419
 realgunta said:

n*gga must of got tired of n*ggas calling him gay so he put a ring on his finger.
 5 years ago '05        #765
lilbeast 129 heat pts129
space
space
 realgunta said:
^^u cant see how it would be effective??

wow ok
I said as effective. I like that some of the insanity workouts are close to an hour. The pain is making a man of me

ballergenetics said:
Already finished. Bulking phase now.
You only got one week left, can't quit now...
Real n*gga sh*t . I would start a bulk but I'm to broke to fund the increased amount of food I would eat lol. I think imma do another round but do the Max videos the whole time. fu*k the videos in the first month...too easy yo . After another two months I will definetly begin a bulking phase though.
 5 years ago '09        #766
asid12345678 23 heat pts23
space
space
$971 | Props total: 0 0
on day 4 of recovery week .
Need to gain more mass...idk how
 5 years ago '04        #767
TBX 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,936 | Props total: 609 609
Forgot this thread existed. Ppl talking about weeks, Im on month 5 lol.

Stopped lifting altogether the entire time, but thinning out too much so I've come up with a mix of regular Insanity and power lifting. Weird yeah but I'm ectomorph so I can pull it off. Asylum is great but there's no substitute for the big 3.

Stamina/endurance was already high, it's through the fu*kin roof now!
 5 years ago '06        #768
space
space
^^whats the big 3??
 5 years ago '04        #769
Trauma 83 
space
space
$1,792 | Props total: 38 38
 2totimes said:
n*gga must of got tired of n*ggas calling him gay so he put a ring on his finger.
You know he married his boyfriend right??

Me n my bro did the fitness sh*t n man that was a k!ller. I'm a heavy smoker so that alone took a toll on me. But def worth it for people trying to see some results. I got a home girl I put on it a while back n she's coming along pretty well. She was decent when we met but let her self go once she hit college, insanity helped her a lot. She's looking nice
 5 years ago '05        #770
lilbeast 129 heat pts129
space
space
Just finished up my last video of my 60 day schedule of insanity

Now that I'm done I can say that insanity was pretty beneficial and I made a lot of gains. I was lifting weights 3 times a week too on M/W/F so I didn't really lose any muscle. I lost a lot of fat though because of the insanity

I think I'm going to do another round but imma do the second round different. I don't really like the "Max Recovery" or "Core Cardio and Balance" videos so I'll be eliminating my wendsday workouts. On top of that there have been times throughout the 60 days where I would miss a day and then "double up" the next day. For example if I missed my monday video I would make that video up on tuesday in addition to tuesday's video.

I think the second round of insanity I'm going to do in its entirety like this in addition to continuing my weight training program. My workouts will look like this

Sunday-Off
Monday-Weight Training
Tuesday- 2 videos of insanity (monday and tuesday on the schedule)
Wendsday- Weight Training
Thursday- 2 videos of insanity (thursday and friday on the schedule. I skip the recovery days)
Friday-Weight Training
Saturday- (saturday on the schedule)

I'd rather knock out two videos at once because it allows me to watch a whole movie while i'm doing it. Right now its Scarface FTW On top of that the 2 hours of insanity REALLY burns fat for me. I'm starting to see the outside of a 6 pack for the first time ever I know this system will work better for me because it'll feel like im just working out once a day instead of 2-3 times a day like I did the first round of insanity. It'll just alternate between weight training and insanity.

Last edited by lilbeast; 03-30-2013 at 04:00 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #771
space
space
^^imo doing 2 insanity vids in one day is too much

but hey, if its working for you then ok cool

***edit: what was you starting weight and what is you current weight???

Last edited by realgunta; 03-30-2013 at 04:43 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #772
lilbeast 129 heat pts129
space
space
 realgunta said:
^^imo doing 2 insanity vids in one day is too much

but hey, if its working for you then ok cool

***edit: what was you starting weight and what is you current weight???
Yea it took me the entire 60 days to get to a point where I could do two videos in the same day. The way I see it the guys in the military run 2+ hours a day everyday. If they can do it there is no reason why I shouldn't be able to do it. I plan on joining the air force in about a year too so thats really my motivation.

I'm 6'4 and my starting weight was 217 lbs. I don't know how much I weigh now, haven't weighed myself since like the middle of the first month lol. Don't have a scale. I judge how well I'm getting my increase in lifts in the gym and my increase in stamina with the insanity videos. (after the first time I did two insanity videos back to back and completed it I knew I would never miss another video. After I learned I could do two it became a mental thing and one video became easy) The next time I weight myself I'll probably post on here though. Before the second round I plan on taking a picture and I wont take another one until the entire 60 days is up so I can compare. I'm one of those people that would rather not weigh myself for a long time and then see a lot of change then weighing myself all the time.
 5 years ago '06        #773
space
space
^^k cool, yeah man if you doing 2 insanity vids back to back then its safe to say that you are very fit and your stamina level is VERY high.

You mentioned that guys in the military run 2+ hours a day.........IMO 2 hours of insanity is harder than 2 hours of running.

just be safe. Dig Deep

Last edited by realgunta; 03-31-2013 at 09:58 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #774
lilbeast 129 heat pts129
space
space
 realgunta said:
^^k cool, yeah man if you doing 2 insanity vids back to back then its safe to say that you are very fit anf your stamina level is VERY high.

You mentioned that guys in the military run 2+ hours a day.........IMO 2 hours of insanity is harder than 2 hours of running.

just be safe. Dig Deep

Yup the entire 60 days I was doing the Insanity I was lol. I know it sounds weird and my friends think I'm crazy to be able to do it but I can focus wwaaaaaayyyy better when I'm high and that helps me get through the videos. I smoke with a water bubbler though to get rid of tar and things of that nature. Once I get high I start the video and at some point I get the "runners high". Once these two combine I've successfully "dug deep".

And I agree with you. 2 hours of insanity would definetly be harder than running for 2 hours straight. What day are you on realgunta?
 5 years ago '06        #775
space
space
^^im actually no longer on insanity.

i began insanity bc of this thread last summer and thus far did the entire program twice.

Then went on to do insanity asylum.

Now i jus lift weights n jog. My goals are different now.

I dont look super fit, but my stamina level now aint no joke, lol. Now i just wanna try and get ripped.
 5 years ago '05        #776
lilbeast 129 heat pts129
space
space
 realgunta said:
^^im actually no longer on insanity.

i began insanity bc of this thread last summer and thus far did the entire program twice.

Then went on to do insanity asylum.

Now i jus lift weights n jog. My goals are different now.

I dont look super fit, but my stamina level now aint no joke, lol. Now i just wanna try and get ripped.
After 2 rounds of insanity would you say the results were worth it? I got decent results the first time but I think I'll end up hella cut if I do another round.
 5 years ago '06        #777
space
space
^^yea i would say it was very very worth it.

My initial goal was to lose weight. Now doing insanity would NOT be good for me.

IMO insanity is best used for weight lost. At the moment im 179 lbs and im 6'2. Im at the point now where losing any more weight wont be a good look for me imo lol

***i use to be 220 lbs as of april 2012
 04-01-2013, 05:47 AM         #778
Mom'sGreat 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaForce13 said:
I'm in my 3rd week of it... its hard as f**k lol like seriously after im done with the workout I am drippin' with sweat, I usually cant tell if im losing anything because i constantly check whether im losing weight but in only 3 week alot of people said im look like im cutting down ALOT...

in lame terms... it works.
 5 years ago '05        #779
lilbeast 129 heat pts129
space
space
I was supposed to start this second round of insanity this week but I never did the recover week the first time. I just skipped it. Imma use this week as my recovery week and then start my second round next monday. If I don't take this time off I wont finish the second time I already know it lol.
 5 years ago '06        #780
space
space
ok,

im starting insanity on monday (this will be my 3rd time, i already completed the entire program twice)

thing is, im currently 179 and im trying to lose more fat. When i was on insanity i found i became really weak and lost mad muscle. But i know its really hard to lose weight and gain muscle at the same time. Oh well, i really wanna get my stomach down.

Ima let you guys know how it goes, ima post daily again starting monday.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
153 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
66 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy