Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
74 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
299 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

5 years ago '04        #541
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,683 | Props total: 13077 13077
just did day 1, feel like a champ
 09-26-2012, 02:27 PM         #542
AndyRose23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 #The_Money_Team said:
just did day 1, feel like a champ
Good Work and keep with it, this sh*t is gonna change you I tell you that.
 5 years ago '06        #543
realgunta 703 heat pts703
space
space
$20,480 | Props total: 16240 16240
 GrownmanJ said:
Perhaps. I guess it all depends on the shape you were in to begin with. I was in fairly good shape already, so I did notice my wind up after a couple weeks. However, I didnt see fat actually gone from my physique until after the second month...
^^mm ok cool yeah i guess your right. It all depends on the person and their current shape/fitness level
 09-26-2012, 05:29 PM         #544
AndyRose23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Day 17 knocked out, the margaritas from last night didn't mess with me, i got through it like a champ.
 5 years ago '06        #545
space
space
problems at home today........was unable to do insanity today

a grand smh
 5 years ago '04        #546
DonofDons21 
space
space
$6,253 | Props total: 695 695
 realgunta said:
^^not necessarily

i personally saw results after week 3

and i FELT results after week 1, no lie
Thats true first week i was dying through the fu*king warm up...wk 2 after they work out started i was good after taking a water break here and there
 5 years ago '04        #547
DonofDons21 
space
space
 realgunta said:

a grand smh
i feel your pain...hell due to my schedule i had to catch up on the off day
 5 years ago '11        #548
Noobster77 1 heat pts
space
space
$231 | Props total: 0 0
i haven't posted but i FINISHED the full 60 days already and i can say that i lost mad weight but i didn't take any before/after pics cuz when i jumped on it , I didn't want to see my fat a.ss self in pics yet (still got some weight to lose, but not like how i was before )

I kept it going, would miss some days here and there but i'd make up for it in some other form (ex. basketball, treadmill at school gym, etc). So if any of you miss some days, don't beat yourself up over it, just make sure you get back to it ASAP.

When it came to food, i would literally eat for the most part the following = grilled chicken,brown rice/pasta and brocolli (only vegetable i could tolerate for so long). Along with things like greek yogurt , almonds and granola bars as snacks here and there. Now it may sound boring after a while but with the chicken i started looking up recipes and sh*t and no lie, I started with just adding some spices to the chicken and now im cooking good food for my fam (not just healthy food, whole lotta other things too). I would definitely cheat every now and then for two reasons : 1) I wanted to eat bad, tasty food 2) it would induce a sense of guilt in me and lead me to immediately jump back on the healthy food

For those who feel they don't see any results in the beginning, do the following :1) Stop looking at a scale, it will lower your motivation by seeing no change when really there ARE changes going on, such as muscle taking place of fat. 2) See how your clothes fit you, little by little they would start to feel more loose (in a case of mine, theres this red dress shirt I tried putting on before i started insanity, i felt like an obese hulk when i would button it up, now i put it on and it fits nicely). 3) Rely on OTHERS view of what you look like, cuz they will definitely see a change in your physique before you see your own. 4)Keep on doing it and keep digging.

One thing i will mention is that you will lose weight, but i would recommend that after that program you can do the following: 1) Do another 60 days of insanity from month 1. 2) Start a weight training program. 3) Do a combination of insanity and weight training

This is pretty much how my whole process has been. Right now i've started with a weight training program called Stronglifts 5x5 for beginners, it takes 12 weeks but thats fine with me, this is all a process and eventually will lead to a better me

Wish luck to you all and I will continue to post here from time to time
 09-26-2012, 06:11 PM         #549
AndyRose23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 realgunta said:

a grand smh
Don't let it stop you, if you can't do it during the day, do it at night and if you really can't squeeze the workout in, just do it on your one off day from the schedule. You'll get there man.
 09-26-2012, 06:31 PM         #550
AndyRose23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Noobster77 said:
i haven't posted but i FINISHED the full 60 days already and i can say that i lost mad weight but i didn't take any before/after pics cuz when i jumped on it , I didn't want to see my fat a.ss self in pics yet (still got some weight to lose, but not like how i was before )

I kept it going, would miss some days here and there but i'd make up for it in some other form (ex. basketball, treadmill at school gym, etc). So if any of you miss some days, don't beat yourself up over it, just make sure you get back to it ASAP.

When it came to food, i would literally eat for the most part the following = grilled chicken,brown rice/pasta and brocolli (only vegetable i could tolerate for so long). Along with things like greek yogurt , almonds and granola bars as snacks here and there. Now it may sound boring after a while but with the chicken i started looking up recipes and sh*t and no lie, I started with just adding some spices to the chicken and now im cooking good food for my fam (not just healthy food, whole lotta other things too). I would definitely cheat every now and then for two reasons : 1) I wanted to eat bad, tasty food 2) it would induce a sense of guilt in me and lead me to immediately jump back on the healthy food

For those who feel they don't see any results in the beginning, do the following :1) Stop looking at a scale, it will lower your motivation by seeing no change when really there ARE changes going on, such as muscle taking place of fat. 2) See how your clothes fit you, little by little they would start to feel more loose (in a case of mine, theres this red dress shirt I tried putting on before i started insanity, i felt like an obese hulk when i would button it up, now i put it on and it fits nicely). 3) Rely on OTHERS view of what you look like, cuz they will definitely see a change in your physique before you see your own. 4)Keep on doing it and keep digging.

One thing i will mention is that you will lose weight, but i would recommend that after that program you can do the following: 1) Do another 60 days of insanity from month 1. 2) Start a weight training program. 3) Do a combination of insanity and weight training

This is pretty much how my whole process has been. Right now i've started with a weight training program called Stronglifts 5x5 for beginners, it takes 12 weeks but thats fine with me, this is all a process and eventually will lead to a better me

Thanks for the motivation

I eat greek yogurt too, for a snack. I haven't stepped on a scale since I started this thing, I'll ONLY step on a scale when I finally get that 6 pack. None of my clothes fit anymore. Even my basketball shorts tied with the draw string. I have to always pull my shorts up during the workout and this is only the third week! I always had a kinda round face since I could remember, now I have high a.ss cheek bones, I probably always have, just the fat was in the way. I guess I gain and loose weight in the face first.

And I can attest to other people noticing, each time I go outside now females are waay nicer and want to spark convos with me more than I start em with them. And I wasn't even a obese n*gga a couple of weeks ago.

But I guess results may vary with this because the changes are happening for me quick and during the work outs I hardly ever stop I be keepin up with Tanya/Tonya's a.ss. Real Talk.
 5 years ago '06        #551
space
space
^^nice

at this moment, tonya and shaun t are the only ppl that i can say beat me when im doing the vids. Everyone else i can keep up with or out beast

but ayo.....when the vids are done and they show them mini commercials for the other beach body dvds have any of u noticed that TONYA is in a few of them? LOL she is obviously a fitness person, it would be mad hard to keep up with her imo
 5 years ago '06        #552
space
space
lol random, i tried to find a vid, but only found a pic

any of u guys ever noticed that at the end of "max Interval Circuit" jeff almost hits the brawd in the face when he did his spin move

[pic - click to view]

09-26-2012, 07:27 PM         #553
AndyRose23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yuppp clearly she's shaun T's chick or side piece or somethin cause she's in hip hop abs too, And in a shakeology workout.... that beachbody money must be no joke
 5 years ago '04        #554
DonofDons21 
space
space
 Noobster77 said:

congrats homie...definatley motivation right here.....i feel you on the food...all i eat is grilled chicken...i splurge here and there especially with chick fila sandwhich....but over all i stay on track...at night i cut out ceral and eat fruit instead if i need a snack.....
 5 years ago '11        #555
Noobster77 1 heat pts
space
space
 realgunta said:

any of u guys ever noticed that at the end of "max Interval Circuit" jeff almost hits the brawd in the face when he did his spin move

[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

laughed everytime
 09-26-2012, 07:32 PM         #556
AndyRose23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 realgunta said:

[pic - click to view]

I aint make it that far yet but

I'm gonna have to check that video out
 5 years ago '11        #557
Noobster77 1 heat pts
space
space
 DonofDons21 said:
congrats homie...definatley motivation right here.....i feel you on the food...all i eat is grilled chicken...i splurge here and there especially with chick fila sandwhich....but over all i stay on track...at night i cut out ceral and eat fruit instead if i need a snack.....
good sh*t man, they got a Chick Fil A at my University so whenever im feeling too lazy to cook i'll end up getting one of those Chargrilled Sandwiches, taste good and aren't so bad

Keep it up man and you'll get there
 5 years ago '11        #558
CamoBoxers 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,667 | Props total: 11 11
haha ..the first time i saw that I had to rewind hahahahha

Last edited by CamoBoxers; 09-26-2012 at 08:39 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #559
CamoBoxers 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,667 | Props total: 11 11
 AndyRose23 said:
Yuppp clearly she's shaun T's chick or side piece or somethin cause she's in hip hop abs too, And in a shakeology workout.... that beachbody money must be no joke
they go on tour together state to state working out with groups of ppl to so hes def smashing even tho he is low key gay
 09-26-2012, 09:27 PM         #560
AndyRose23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gameofchris said:
they go on tour together state to state working out with groups of ppl to so hes def smashing even tho he is low key gay
No judgment here, but he deff got a little zesty sauce in his tank...

Feeling up all on the bi*ches and n*ggas...helping them get they form right
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
198 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
87 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
166 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
222 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
132 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
259 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
187 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy