Shaun T Beach Body Insanity Work

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
29 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
59 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

5 years ago '04        #501
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,612 | Props total: 730 730
 BoiWonda said:
Lol... Now these n*ggas come out of nowhere.

Realgunta been here, keeping us motivated.
I don't care if you say you finished before him
He still gets the credit for finishing first in my opinion.
He's kept us motivated and provided good help when needed..

Day 12 Done.
I been here since the beginning when this got re-upped in july, doin my thing and my share of motivating. Ask gunta who was motivating him and walking everyone through that sh*t. Unfortunately I was just finishing when you started up. I tell you what, I'll restart this over the weekend and post in here again to keep you goin dude. Any questions just check back from page 7 on.

[pic - click to view]

Consider us even now, I'm now here to be Shaun T without the gayness for you bro. Let's make a man outta you and do this
 09-21-2012, 09:53 PM         #502
AndyRose23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Menace718 said:
I been here since the beginning when this got re-upped in july, doin my thing and my share of motivating. Ask gunta who was motivating him and walking everyone through that sh*t. Unfortunately I was just finishing when you started up. I tell you what, I'll restart this over the weekend and post in here again to keep you goin dude. Any questions just check back from page 7 on.

[pic - click to view]

Consider us even now, I'm now here to be Shaun T without the gayness for you bro. Let's make a man outta you and do this

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #503
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
 BoiWonda said:
My n*gga chill.... You been here, not talking about you.
Talking about them two n*ggas talking about they done tomorrow.
Or they done next week... and I ain't never seem them n*ggas post.
I don't need to you to help me finish.. But if you're doing it again that's dope.
Not talking about me, my bad

[pic - click to view]

Still gonna beast with the bx fam though

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #504
Noobster77 1 heat pts
space
space
$231 | Props total: 0 0
i been on that stronglifts 5x5 but i got about 4 days left with insanity
 5 years ago '06        #505
realgunta 706 heat pts706
space
space
$20,565 | Props total: 16450 16450
ayo random, but have any you guys been able to do switch kicks properly?????

bc i STILL cant do it. I just do it slower and one leg at a time. Damn this sh*t hard yo
 5 years ago '06        #506
space
space
 BoiWonda said:
Yeah but what fu*ks me..
Is the deep lunge you hold for like 30 minutes..
More like a minute but that sh*t feels long as fu*k
Especially after doing the lunge/squat exercise..
My legs be on fu*king fire.
^^^yeah those holding position things can get hard. Like the muscle will feel like its on fire.
 5 years ago '08        #507
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
 BoiWonda said:
My n*gga chill.... You been here, not talking about you.
Talking about them two n*ggas talking about they done tomorrow.
Or they done next week... and I ain't never seem them n*ggas post.
I don't need to you to help me finish.. But if you're doing it again that's dope.
Fall back n*gga, I been on here. Since you wanna d!ckride gunta, we both started on the same day and i have previously posted in here...
 5 years ago '06        #508
NCAT_Boi 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,518 | Props total: 19 19
 BoiWonda said:
Lol... Now these n*ggas come out of nowhere.

Realgunta been here, keeping us motivated.
I don't care if you say you finished before him
He still gets the credit for finishing first in my opinion.
He's kept us motivated and provided good help when needed..

Day 12 Done.
chill out, you're a fresh face to the forum yourself...coming in to a forum and seeing a post from someone else ain't gon' keep me any more motivated than me actually getting off the couch and doing it myself.

been grinding it out since July until now...if you need proof go check from Page 7, sporadically until now. one post is just as good as another.

real recognize real, RealGunta and some of these other guys been religious to this forum since the re-up, either reading or posting.

If you get finished and need the Insanity-X hybrid schedule, refer to my post on Page 13. When Month 2 comes around, remember, DIG DEEP!

Last edited by NCAT_Boi; 09-22-2012 at 04:50 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #509
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
 NCAT_Boi said:
chill out, you're a fresh face to the forum yourself...coming in to a forum and seeing a post from someone else ain't gon' keep me any more motivated than me actually getting off the couch and doing it myself.

been grinding it out since July until now...if you need proof go check from Page 7, sporadically until now. one post is just as good as another.

real recognize real, RealGunta and some of these other guys been religious to this forum since the re-up, either reading or posting.

If you get finished and need the Insanity-X hybrid schedule, refer to my post on Page 13. When Month 2 comes around, remember, DIG DEEP!
Been thinking about getting on that Hybrid schedule since you posted that, my own schedule has been a bit screwy but you said you did this already right? What different results did you wind up finding other than the Insanity based program? Like I told everyone that had questions about Insanity on its own that its great for weight loss and it did help tone abs, but the bicep muscles weren't getting attention. Did you feel like it built any other muscles in particular? Was there anything that hybrid schedule neglects at all? I love the results Insanity gave me but I wanna give Shaun T a run for his money for the full body profile.

I'll wait to see what you got out of it, for now I'll troll here a little while longer to decide what I might do. I promised dude above I'd restart this program one way or another by this weekend, don't wanna look like a jackass on here lol. Boxden = Real life
 5 years ago '04        #510
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
 realgunta said:
^^^yeah those holding position things can get hard. Like the muscle will feel like its on fire.
Hip flexor burners is what they're called and rightfully so. No matter how many times I do that sh*t it always has me like
 5 years ago '06        #511
NCAT_Boi 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,518 | Props total: 19 19
 Menace718 said:
Been thinking about getting on that Hybrid schedule since you posted that, my own schedule has been a bit screwy but you said you did this already right? What different results did you wind up finding other than the Insanity based program? Like I told everyone that had questions about Insanity on its own that its great for weight loss and it did help tone abs, but the bicep muscles weren't getting attention. Did you feel like it built any other muscles in particular? Was there anything that hybrid schedule neglects at all? I love the results Insanity gave me but I wanna give Shaun T a run for his money for the full body profile.

I'll wait to see what you got out of it, for now I'll troll here a little while longer to decide what I might do. I promised dude above I'd restart this program one way or another by this weekend, don't wanna look like a jackass on here lol. Boxden = Real life
i'm going to go ahead and jump in it tomorrow since i still have momentum from insanity. I did try the first video from P90X on that schedule and it wasn't too bad. I'm using resistance bands in replacements of free weights. From Insanity I feel like I toned a lot more in my thigh area, especially with all the squats, power jumps and such. I just want to use the Hybrid program to build the muscle that's gonna help burn those few extra layers I have.

as i probably mentioned before, i didn't see all the crazy results the folks from the infomercial show, because most go through the program twice. However, I have seen results. Dropped two pant sizes, one shirt size, 1/2 inch in the neck, and have been a lot more energetic throughout the day. Other people see your results more than you would initially, and I got a lot of that from former co-workers and family after not seeing them for some time.

I'll also follow the diet a little more tightly. Financial situations haven't always been right to stack up on grocery. So what I'll do is go to Golden Corral, get a to-go box of veggies, chicken brea$t chunks and eat on that for a couple days. I usually spend about $12 on items I would spend nearly $25-$30 separately at Wal-Mart.

Last edited by NCAT_Boi; 09-22-2012 at 11:13 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #512
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
I gotta get p90x again, been looking out for that
 5 years ago '08        #513
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
 BoiWonda said:
How many posts do you have since page 20?
And then how many does Gunta have?
Don't worry I'll wait.

Edit: It's easy for a n*gga to say he's doing it. Who isn't around, asking questions, giving advice..
And just pop out of the blue and say they've been doing it. If you can't post here with any regularity. Can't imagine you'd do something much harder like this workout with any regularity. Don't play the Boxden isn't my life card either. sh*t takes 30 seconds to post.
You're a noob, stay in your lane young grasshopper. I dont need to post her regularly to solidify myself as doin it. And this workout is not that hard after the first 2 weeks of each month.
 09-22-2012, 05:31 PM         #514
AndyRose23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
day 13 done, I hate insane abs with a passion
 5 years ago '06        #515
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,980 | Props total: 3542 3542
Wish I had the ankle/knee strength to do this.

It's hard finding good weight loss exercise programs/routines like this with permanent leg injuries...

Last edited by 01seay; 09-22-2012 at 06:28 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #516
space
space
finished day 55
 5 years ago '06        #517
space
space
 01seay said:

It's hard finding good weight loss exercise programs/routines like this with permanent leg injuries...
^^you wearing comfortable shoes??
 5 years ago '06        #518
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,980 | Props total: 3542 3542
 realgunta said:
^^you wearing comfortable shoes??
Yea....but my ankle and knee ain't 'bout that insanity life

I been just doing certain sections of P90X & stationary bike.

I went from 215 (May) - 195 (Sept.). About ~20lb in 4.5 Months.

Last edited by 01seay; 09-22-2012 at 09:52 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #519
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
 01seay said:

You're right its very taxing on on your knees especially. I had a low grade sprain in my wrist and with all the high activity and stress from the plank sh*t you do was k!lling me. I had to stop by exercise short by a few minutes cause my sh*t was on fire, felt like I broke my wrist lol
 5 years ago '06        #520
space
space
 01seay said:
Yea....but my ankle and knee ain't 'bout that insanity life

I been just doing certain sections of P90X & stationary bike.

I went from 215 (May) - 195 (Sept.). About ~20lb in 4.5 Months.
^^^i was just about to suggest trying the stationary bike or even regular outdoor bike riding. Way less impact.

But yo, 20 lbs in 4.5 months is good work imo. Keep it up
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rape Case Against Nelly DROPPED........Nelly Plans To Sue Accuseer
32 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
19 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy