Shaun T Beach Body Insanity Work

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

5 years ago '04        #361
MGz 953 heat pts953
space
space
$8,172 | Props total: 8732 8732
any tips for new people to this? dont have much workout experience...want to get toned and lose some body fat...starting Monday, should i take a fat burner?

Last edited by MGz; 08-29-2012 at 03:49 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #362
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
 MGz said:
any tips for new people to this? dont have much workout experience...want to get toned and lose some body fat...starting Monday, should i take a fat burner?

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #363
realgunta 703 heat pts703
space
space
$20,498 | Props total: 16261 16261
 MGz said:
^^nah man, dont worry about taking no fat burner n sh*t.

Just start of day 1: DO IT, dont skip nothing, dont slack, no pausing of the dvd

change your food. If you were eating junk food before, STOP it immediately.

increase the amount of water u drink. Trust me u will need it, u will sweat sooo much from the insanity dvds that u will be craving water. No lie, i just said fu*k it, and now the only liquid i drink now is WATER

make sure u wear comfortable shoes while doing this

dont worry about the numbers when u doing the routine, just make sure u doing them in good form. As you get fitter your number will increase.

DONT skip any days. If something comes up, then just do that dvd the next day and so on.

If you trying to lose fat and tone yes this program will help.

U said u dont have much workout experience, so make sure you watch how Shaun T does the exercise then do it, to ensure you are doing it correctly

Also, make a realistic goal for yourself. Dont expect to be losing 10 lbs per week and sh*t. The weight will drop just in small increments.

What do you currently weight? Also how tall are you?

Keep posting if you have anymore questions.
 5 years ago '06        #364
space
space
finished day 31
 5 years ago '04        #365
MGz 953 heat pts953
space
space
Thanks! I'm 5'10 170...my arms, my legs are really skinny...I'm skinny all over but my face is starting to pudgy and I have no definition on my stomach but don't have belly...I just wanna lose some fat to my face and add some definition to my abs...my body does not looked tOned at all...will this program help?
 5 years ago '06        #366
space
space
^^yeah it will help

i was basically the same thing. I was skinny all over but had a belly. Just note tho, the bc your arms might get smaller, because my arms are infact getting smaller. Well im getting smaller ALL over but bc i didnt have much size in that area i notice it. Nothing major tho, aint like other ppl will notice it, its just i notice it like if i look in the mirror hard.

another thing for sure though your overall stamina level will increase exponentially
 5 years ago '11        #367
CamoBoxers 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,667 | Props total: 11 11
I make fun of my brother all the time for having wiz khalifa arms...I'm getting him to lift weights with me now and he has already made improvements.

He has moved up to snoop dogg status.

[pic - click to view]

Anyways, I haven't done insanity in 2 days

Do you lift weights at all gunta?
 5 years ago '06        #368
space
space
^^i use to lift weights yes. When i was 220 i was lifting weights and doing cardio. That got me down to 205

At 205 i stopped lifting weights and just started insanity. Now im 190 from just doing that.

Im thinking of hitting the weight AND doing insanity as well tho, bc well im clearly losing fat yes, which was my MAIN goal, but im also losing mad muscle SMH. I dont like that. But thing is, im honestly not sure if i can do weights AND insanity in the same day man, i will begin that soon tho and see if my body is up to it.

LOL @ that snoop dog pic tho, but yo thing is for guys like snoop, u have to remember he is super tall (yes he is skinny as fu*k too tho) but yeah real tall guys its harder for them to look bigger bc well everything is soo long. no homo
 5 years ago '11        #369
CamoBoxers 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,667 | Props total: 11 11
haha my bro is 6'6 so you bring up a good point.

Doing Insanity and weights the same day is pretty much impossible unless you give up your life for fitness lol. You say you are losing muscle...I guess it comes with the territory of doing insanity but how much protein do you eat daily? Do you count calories? Do you follow the diet provided in Insanity?

no more questions ...for now
 5 years ago '06        #370
space
space
^^^nah i dont count calories. I dont eat anything junky. I honestly dont know how much calories im taking in to be honest. If i had to guess i would say in the 1800 range.

also to be honest, i bought my insanity bootleg. I have ALL the dvds, but thats it. I dont have no nutrition guide........i know i know SMH

but yo ona a real, if i could fall asleep early like a regular fu*king person then i think i would be able to do the weights & insanity in one day. Im thinking.........do insanity in the morning and then do weights in the afternoon around 4 pm. Currently i do insanity at around 4 pm. But thing is well, psh i cant fall asleep early for sh*t, lol.
 5 years ago '04        #371
MGz 953 heat pts953
space
space
Yo gunta...should I follow they workout guide they give?
 5 years ago '06        #372
NCAT_Boi 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,518 | Props total: 19 19
bands...anyone have recommendations on resistance bands for the Insanity-X hybrid program...

s/n: got behind a few days on my program within the last week, so just ramping up to finish strong. i've got just over a week and a half left of Insanity.
 5 years ago '04        #373
ksadiki 
space
space
space
$667 | Props total: 0 0
 dmunson318 said:
i can't tell the difference myself but it works. its probably like playing 4 str8 games of whole court basketball full speed. tonya keeps me motivated though
Tonya is a beast! She be havin' ya boy juiced
 5 years ago '06        #374
space
space
 MGz said:
Yo gunta...should I follow they workout guide they give?
^^YES, follow the workout calendar. Whatever dvd it says to do on that day do it
 5 years ago '06        #375
space
space
 NCAT_Boi said:
bands...anyone have recommendations on resistance bands for the Insanity-X hybrid program...

s/n: got behind a few days on my program within the last week, so just ramping up to finish strong. i've got just over a week and a half left of Insanity.

^^u talking about resistance bands right? If so you could easily find some at walmart or something. My boy bought some from there a couple years ago and they worked great for him. Dont worry about name brand imo. Its a simple product, it dont need to be fancy
 5 years ago '06        #376
NCAT_Boi 1 heat pts
space
space
 realgunta said:
^^u talking about resistance bands right? If so you could easily find some at walmart or something. My boy bought some from there a couple years ago and they worked great for him. Dont worry about name brand imo. Its a simple product, it dont need to be fancy
cool...was more or less wondering about how many lbs./resistance to use with the program. or would it be a matter of preference. i know you could use less of a resistance band and change your stance on the band to create more resistance
 5 years ago '06        #377
space
space
^^ok cool

well in the insanity dvds imo it doesnt really target your upper body. It has push ups and stuff here and there but not much imo.

If you wanna also work out your biceps via the resistance bands then thats up to you. A shoulder width stance on the band should be fine to give you a decent burn.

If you wanna focus more on building muscle all over then P90X might be better suited to your needs imo
 5 years ago '06        #378
space
space
finished day 32

lets get it
 5 years ago '06        #379
NCAT_Boi 1 heat pts
space
space
 realgunta said:
^^ok cool

well in the insanity dvds imo it doesnt really target your upper body. It has push ups and stuff here and there but not much imo.

If you wanna also work out your biceps via the resistance bands then thats up to you. A shoulder width stance on the band should be fine to give you a decent burn.

If you wanna focus more on building muscle all over then P90X might be better suited to your needs imo
yea...i'm gonna jump into that Insanity-X hybrid after a week's break.
 5 years ago '06        #380
space
space
 NCAT_Boi said:
yea...i'm gonna jump into that Insanity-X hybrid after a week's break.
^^why u taking a weeks break??
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy