Phat ass white girl for real
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
96 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

5 years ago '07        #261
Mr. Osoria 
space
space
$246 | Props total: 12 12
 realgunta said:
^^^damn, u did insanity last year and lost 50 lbs???? niceeeeee

i see what you saying with losing muscle tho, bc i will be starting week 3 on monday and i have been noticing that along with losing weight im also looking a bit skinny in my arms bc of also losing muscle
I actually jogged 3 times a week too on top of doing insanity. I be running now too but the difference is now I just include weights 3 times a week to maintain muscle. I am also looking into sprinting once or twice a week.

I went from 230 to 182 to 196 now at 189 trying to get to 175. Honestly fu*k the weight I just need to lose this fat. It is what it is, I'm just going to try to be consistent and with time get to where I want to be.

Do ya thing bro!
 5 years ago '11        #262
Noobster77 1 heat pts
space
space
$231 | Props total: 0 0
 Mr. Osoria said:
I actually jogged 3 times a week too on top of doing insanity. I be running now too but the difference is now I just include weights 3 times a week to maintain muscle. I am also looking into sprinting once or twice a week.

I went from 230 to 182 to 196 now at 189 trying to get to 175. Honestly fu*k the weight I just need to lose this fat. It is what it is, I'm just going to try to be consistent and with time get to where I want to be.

Do ya thing bro!
i might have skipped over the part where you said it but...how long did it take you to get from 230 to 182?
 5 years ago '06        #263
realgunta 705 heat pts705
space
space
$20,532 | Props total: 16381 16381
 Mr. Osoria said:

Do ya thing bro!
^^damn, thats good results 230 to 189.....damn thats 41 pounds thus far. Good job
 5 years ago '06        #264
space
space

[video - click to view]

what the fukkkkkkk.

any of you tried or thinking of trying asylum when you finish insanity?

It looks way more intense than the regular insanity. But it also looks like you need way more room to do it. Im good with doing the insanity in the tv room at the moment but all that moving around in that asylum vid nah i aint have room for that.
 5 years ago '11        #265
Noobster77 1 heat pts
space
space
 realgunta said:

what the fukkkkkkk.

It looks way more intense than the regular insanity. But it also looks like you need way more room to do it. Im good with doing the insanity in the tv room at the moment but all that moving around in that asylum vid nah i aint have room for that.
is that fu*king Tonya at the 0:37 mark?
 5 years ago '07        #266
Mr. Osoria 
space
space
 Noobster77 said:
i might have skipped over the part where you said it but...how long did it take you to get from 230 to 182?

It took me about 3 months. March and May of insanity, plus lots of running during and after that. But again I lost my muscle too for not strength training. I stopped working out because it was my last year of getting my masters. I easily gained about 15 back and could of easily gained 20lbs back.

Now that school is over I am going to go about it smarter and might even try this Intermittent Fasting thing for like 4 months. Look it up, I been reading about it all day and it looks interesting. Who knows it may help you.

I always say whatever it is you decide to do, just be consistent. Good Luck Bro
 5 years ago '07        #267
Mr. Osoria 
space
space
 realgunta said:

what the fukkkkkkk.

Bro I tried this when it came out. several months after i finished insanity and took a break from working out consistently...this sh*t blows insanity out the water. It is tough. I think after the program I'll try doing p90x2 or a p90x/insanity/ asylum hybrid. Not to sure yet. Ill just focus on August and September first and see what my results are.
 5 years ago '06        #268
space
space
 Noobster77 said:
is that fu*king Tonya at the 0:37 mark?
^^LOL yup thats her

***i'd hit it
 5 years ago '06        #269
space
space
 Mr. Osoria said:
It took me about 3 months. March and May of insanity, plus lots of running during and after that. But again I lost my muscle too for not strength training. I stopped working out because it was my last year of getting my masters. I easily gained about 15 back and could of easily gained 20lbs back.

Now that school is over I am going to go about it smarter and might even try this Intermittent Fasting thing for like 4 months. Look it up, I been reading about it all day and it looks interesting. Who knows it may help you.

^^i was basically in that same situation. Had to stop working out and stuff, bc my last year of school got mad hectic. I packed on like 30 lbs QUICK, smhhhhh. Its sooo easy to get fat but much harder to lose it.

Im planning on just finishing the insanity and then starting back to hit the weights after insanity is over (and incorporate regular cardio into that as well)

Last edited by realgunta; 08-21-2012 at 02:42 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #270
Noobster77 1 heat pts
space
space
 Mr. Osoria said:

im actually on IF right now, at first i was at 16/8 (leangains style) but then i got to only doing 19/5 so im going to keep doing that and see how that works out for me
 5 years ago '11        #271
CamoBoxers 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,668 | Props total: 12 12
 realgunta said:
^^LOL yup thats her

***i'd hit it
You know Shaun's smashed that multiple times

Any of you guys do the Upper Body Weight Training that came with Insanity? I'm trying to do it 3x a week on top of the Insanity Schedule and a leg workout once a week.

I'm going to be a beast in a few months
 5 years ago '06        #272
space
space
^^^nah i havent tried that upper body weight training. Ima look into this
 5 years ago '04        #273
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,611 | Props total: 722 722
 gameofchris said:
You know Shaun's smashed that multiple times

Any of you guys do the Upper Body Weight Training that came with Insanity? I'm trying to do it 3x a week on top of the Insanity Schedule and a leg workout once a week.

I'm going to be a beast in a few months
I haven't tried that yet, I played through it to see what it looked like. Let us know the type of results you get and if it's worth it.

My schedule's been very up and down lately, I've been on some every other day sh*t with Insanity man, it's fu*kin me up The asylum looks dope but like someone said above I don't have the room to spread out like that. I'll still get it though for when I do have the room later on.
 5 years ago '11        #274
Noobster77 1 heat pts
space
space
i haven't done insanity for the last two days...im slippin
 5 years ago '06        #275
space
space
^^u better get on that

but yeah i just finished day 13 today. Pure Cardio & Cardio Abs.............i have a question for you guys tho. Are you supposed to do those 2 dvds back to back? Or rest in between?

bc after i finished Pure Cardio, i took about a 10 minute break and then i put in the Cardio Abs dvd and my legs were soooooo dead/burnt out from the Pure Cardio dvd that i couldnt even do the Cardio Abs dvd. WTF

So yeah are you supposed to do the dvds on days like that back to back or what?????????
 5 years ago '06        #276
NCAT_Boi 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,518 | Props total: 19 19
^^^yea...i usually take a short break in between to catch my breath
 5 years ago '12        #277
Southwick 
space
space
$2,622 | Props total: 394 394
Its however you want to do it. I do them right after one another.
 5 years ago '06        #278
space
space
damn, i guess u guys on beast mode. bc my legs were sooo fu*king dead i couldn't properly do the ab routines in the Insane Abs dvd, hmmm, i gotta step my game up i guess
 5 years ago '12        #279
Southwick 
space
space
$2,622 | Props total: 394 394
 realgunta said:
damn, i guess u guys on beast mode. bc my legs were sooo fu*king dead i couldn't properly do the ab routines in the Insane Abs dvd, hmmm, i gotta step my game up i guess
No man. Everybody is different. Do what works best for you. Me personally. I know if I take a break in between tapes I might not start back up.
 5 years ago '06        #280
space
space
 Southwick said:
No man. Everybody is different. Do what works best for you. Me personally. I know if I take a break in between tapes I might not start back up.
^^ok cool, thanks
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
160 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
148 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago