Shaun T Beach Body Insanity Work

most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
135 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
133 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
26 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
21 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

5 years ago '08        #201
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
 realgunta said:
question.....

all of you who are currently doing/did insanity are you losing weight and building muscle while doing it? Or you just losing weight?

I asking bc im noticing im losing weight for sure, but im also noticing that some of my muscles are getting smaller
Wednesdays and Saturdays, I lift upper body. Bench, military, shrugs, dumbells, etc. I dont lift lower body because that would be too taxing. I might find a way to implement it tho...

Wed. and Sat. because there is no workout the following days...
 5 years ago '11        #202
Noobster77 1 heat pts
space
space
$231 | Props total: 0 0
 realgunta said:
question.....

all of you who are currently doing/did insanity are you losing weight and building muscle while doing it? Or you just losing weight?

I asking bc im noticing im losing weight for sure, but im also noticing that some of my muscles are getting smaller
as i mentioned earlier in the thread, im not losing a lot of weight NUMBER wise but i am looking slimmer and my leg muscles and such are getting more defined, and well yeah..my arms have been getting kinda slim or im just seeing things
 5 years ago '06        #203
NCAT_Boi 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,518 | Props total: 19 19
I held pretty strong through month one...this is my "recovery week" before month two, but i'll probably add cardio abs to the mix. gonna pop some OEP's during month two as well, to get some of the excess belly fat off.
 5 years ago '04        #204
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,611 | Props total: 722 722
 realgunta said:
question.....

If there is one thing Insanity doesn't target it's your biceps. When you get into month two you literally do 5x more plank position stuff so a lot of push up type exercises. Your chest and triceps will see benefit from it. I'd say if you wanna lift concentrate on bicep stuff and that's about it. Once you hit month two that motherfu*ker runs your body through a gauntlet of sh*t.
 5 years ago '04        #205
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
 NCAT_Boi said:
I held pretty strong through month one...this is my "recovery week" before month two, but i'll probably add cardio abs to the mix. gonna pop some OEP's during month two as well, to get some of the excess belly fat off.
Doing cardio abs in month two for me so far has been After goin at that sh*t for 60 minutes I was about to hit play on the cardio abs part and was just like maybe another time lol
 5 years ago '11        #206
Noobster77 1 heat pts
space
space
 Menace718 said:
If there is one thing Insanity doesn't target it's your biceps. When you get into month two you literally do 5x more plank position stuff so a lot of push up type exercises. Your chest and triceps will see benefit from it. I'd say if you wanna lift concentrate on bicep stuff and that's about it. Once you hit month two that motherfu*ker runs your body through a gauntlet of sh*t.
fml
 5 years ago '06        #207
NCAT_Boi 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,518 | Props total: 19 19
aah sh*t
 5 years ago '06        #208
realgunta 704 heat pts704
space
space
$20,514 | Props total: 16320 16320
ok thanks for the feedback guys, i was just worrying a bit bc my arms were getting smaller

oh well, the main thing i wanna gain out of this is fat loss
 5 years ago '07        #209
[MK] 
space
space
$2,828 | Props total: 438 438
I think I'm gonna download this. Do you guys do the workout in your living rooms? I really don't want to Accidently crash through a wall
 5 years ago '11        #210
Noobster77 1 heat pts
space
space
 [MK] said:
I think I'm gonna download this. Do you guys do the workout in your living rooms? I really don't want to Accidently crash through a wall
i basically do this in my living room and i live in the second floor apartment , you wont crash thru a wall unless you got a small a.ss living room
 5 years ago '04        #211
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
 [MK] said:
My apartment is on the bottom floor so right now I don't have to be too mindful. Noobster I'm sure you're neighbors downstairs would love to fu*kin dropkick you
 5 years ago '11        #212
Noobster77 1 heat pts
space
space
 Menace718 said:
My apartment is on the bottom floor so right now I don't have to be too mindful. Noobster I'm sure you're neighbors downstairs would love to fu*kin dropkick you
its been almost a month and they havent said anything

now...idk about month 2
 5 years ago '07        #213
[MK] 
space
space
$2,828 | Props total: 438 438
I have a three story condo so no need to worry about pissing the neighbors off. My living room area when I move my coffee table out of the way is about 10x10 and I'm hoping I can do it there.

Did you guys buy it or download it. I saw on Craigslist a few people were selling used and New unwanted insanity packages for like $65. I would rather download it because its free but having it on my laptop.versus my big tv might be a pain in the a.ss.
 5 years ago '06        #214
space
space
 [MK] said:
^^^i do it in my TV room (the same room i play ps3 in, so i just run the dvds via my ps3)
 5 years ago '06        #215
space
space
 [MK] said:
I have a three story condo so no need to worry about pissing the neighbors off. My living room area when I move my coffee table out of the way is about 10x10 and I'm hoping I can do it there.

Did you guys buy it or download it. I saw on Craigslist a few people were selling used and New unwanted insanity packages for like $65. I would rather download it because its free but having it on my laptop.versus my big tv might be a pain in the a.ss.

^^^you could simply plug your laptop into your tv. Does your laptop have hdmi? If not you could easily get an adapter.
 5 years ago '11        #216
Noobster77 1 heat pts
space
space
 realgunta said:
^^^you could simply plug your laptop into your tv. Does your laptop have hdmi? If not you could easily get an adapter.

if you got an Xbox or PS3 , you can stream the videos to your tv, if not , get an hdmi and hook up your laptop to you tv as mentioned above...or just burn them on dvd
 5 years ago '07        #217
kjayb51 2 heat pts
space
space
$285 | Props total: 7 7
I'm locked in 2 year gym membership so I just use to workout room they use for classes to do my insanity. I'm bout to start working nights so I'm fu*ked with this 2 year membership
 5 years ago '06        #218
space
space
^^damn, why sign up for a TWO YEAR membership tho, ya never know how your free time might be in 2 years, that could easily end up as money wasted, oh well
 5 years ago '06        #219
space
space
just finished day 8 today

im getting better, i actually look forward to doing insanity, its way more "fun" than running on the treadmill

Last edited by realgunta; 08-06-2012 at 10:25 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #220
space
space
sidenote: any of you guys ever notice how fit that tonya brawd in the vids is (the asian brawd).

after shaun t she is easily the 2nd fittest in all the vids, she rarely takes breaks, damn

its another brawd in the vids thats nice looking too, a snow bunny, cant recall the name tho, lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
78 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
87 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy