Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish thots&dimes games movies news tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Shaun T Beach Body Insanity Work

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
50 viewing
Video inside Fetty Wap exposed?
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
42 viewing
Image inside BeyoncĂ© pulled this off at the Super Bowl.
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
26 viewing
Image inside Brick Ross's Sister, A Riker's Correction Officer Is Accused Of Raping..
8 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
25 viewing
Quentin Miller on breakfast club tomorrow
42 comments
@hiphop
people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)

let em know » Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
Props w/ the most Props:  0
Slaps w/ the most Slaps:  0
 Shaun T Beach Body Insanity Work
Old 6 years agoclass of '06 - away - #1
75990 pageviews
1113 comments

Bouncer 16 heat pts16 space
space
$16,594 | POWERFUL
I'm about to start day 1 of this workout, just wondering if any of y'all have done it/are doing it, to see how it's going? And let me know anything else I need to know before I start. Can anyone do this? Is it really that hard? etc...

top in section
15 viewing
Dj Khaled on Future Snapchat:" Future you should shoot out the other album for no reason"
68 comments
top in hiphop/24hrs
top in section
21 viewing
Image inside Ebony's Inflatables that aren't debatable @_loveeleanna GREAT TITS SERIES
24 comments
top in eyecandy/24hrs

Old 6 years agoclass of '07 - away - #2
DaForce13 24 heat pts24 space
space
$4,340 | POWERFUL
I'm in my 3rd week of it... its hard as f**k lol like seriously after im done with the workout I am drippin' with sweat, I usually cant tell if im losing anything because i constantly check whether im losing weight but in only 3 week alot of people said im look like im cutting down ALOT...

in lame terms... it works.
Old 05-09-2010, 08:07 PMclass of -  - #3
The Muffin Man  space
space
$n/a |
it's like a cardio atomic bomb

if anything, your stamina will increase exponentially
Old 6 years agoclass of '05 - away - #4
dmunson318  space
space
$7,586 | 16769347
i can't tell the difference myself but it works. its probably like playing 4 str8 games of whole court basketball full speed. tonya keeps me motivated though
Old 6 years agoclass of '06 - away - #5
space
$16,594 | POWERFUL
nice. i'm about to start tomorrow my day 1 .... i'm pretty excited cuz i wanna cut down. i'm at 205 right now @ 6'3"
Old 6 years agoclass of '06 - away - #6
killya 17 heat pts17 space
space
$3,952 | 19514040
Im Starting tommorow as well lol. After that I plan on doing p90X to build on more muscle since insanity is more of cardio. But is that a good idea? Does it matter which one I do first?..All in all im looking to slim down alot with a flat stomach and a nice 6 pack..
Old 6 years agoclass of '06 - away - #7
space
$16,594 | POWERFUL
killya said:
Im Starting tommorow as well lol. After that I plan on doing p90X to build on more muscle since insanity is more of cardio. But is that a good idea? Does it matter which one I do first?..All in all im looking to slim down alot with a flat stomach and a nice 6 pack..
that's basically what i'm trying to do. hopefully after these 60 days ima b lookin' fit as f**k.

my girl is gone for 6 weeks so i'm looking to give her a nice surprise when she get back haaha..
Old 6 years agoclass of '06 - away - #8
StatisticZ 1 heat pts space
space
$13,565 | 19163087
For ya'll hoping just the program is gonna help you have abs and s**t, better check your diet because diet is bigger than the working out.
Old 6 years agoclass of '04 - away - #9
RoyceDa59 202 heat pts202 space
space
$13,503 | POWERFUL
2 weeks away from completion and yes it does work, I'm starting to see results in the abs but I don't think I'll have the ridiculous results that some people did the first go around. I think that'll come after round 2 but the weight does fall off fast.
Old 6 years agoclass of '06 - away - #10
space
$3,952 | 19514040
RoyceDa59 said:
2 weeks away from completion and yes it does work, I'm starting to see results in the abs but I don't think I'll have the ridiculous results that some people did the first go around. I think that'll come after round 2 but the weight does fall off fast.
Do you mean round 2 as in month 2? Or do you do the whole program over.
Old 6 years agoclass of '06 - away - #11
MrAmazing  space
space
$1,516 | 5610299
Diet is the biggest key to it all.
Old 6 years agoclass of '06 - away - #12
space
$16,594 | POWERFUL
RoyceDa59 said:
Sick. I'm looking to just drop some weight and look a bit slimmer (no I'm not fat).
Old 6 years agoclass of '06 - away - #13
space
$16,594 | POWERFUL
And yeah, I also heard diet is the number 1 thing to focus on, but I got that "Insanity Nutrition Guide", so I'ma see what it says in there and go by that.
Old 6 years agoclass of '06 - away - #14
space
$16,594 | POWERFUL
I did my day 1 today just the "fit test" and I f**king died..... this s**t better work after the 60 days is up. Haven't sweat that hard since I used to play full court ball.
Old 6 years agoclass of '06 - away - #15
space
$3,952 | 19514040
Bouncer? said:
I did my day 1 today just the "fit test" and I f**king died..... this s**t better work after the 60 days is up. Haven't sweat that hard since I used to play full court ball.
whats ur nutrition looking like? like ur calories, what u eat for breakfast, lunch and dinner?
Old 6 years agoclass of '06 - away - #16
space
$16,594 | POWERFUL
killya said:
whats ur nutrition looking like? like ur calories, what u eat for breakfast, lunch and dinner?
To be honest I need the answer to that same question.

Today I did that fit test on an empty stomach

And so far I've only ate once today.... But I'm not really worried, I'm just gonna stop eating junk food/fast food and all I'm gonna be drinking is water.
Old 6 years agoclass of '06 - away - #17
space
$3,952 | 19514040
Bouncer? said:
To be honest I need the answer to that same question.

Today I did that fit test on an empty stomach

And so far I've only ate once today.... But I'm not really worried, I'm just gonna stop eating junk food/fast food and all I'm gonna be drinking is water.

oooo yea. Dont do it on a empty stomach or you will be puking all over the damn place. Try some protein before you do it, and foods that have alot of carbs.
Old 6 years agoclass of '07 - away - #18
DaForce13 24 heat pts24 space
space
$4,340 | POWERFUL
RoyceDa59 said:

what you mean by that?
Old 6 years agoclass of '06 - away - #19
dabigboi305  space
space
$665 | 911125
dont worry bro if you stick to it and put ya all in it u will 100% see results and ya gotta keep ya diet looking alright too that and p90x works wonderfull
Old 6 years agoclass of '06 - away - #20
space
$16,594 | POWERFUL
dabigboi305 said:
dont worry bro if you stick to it and put ya all in it u will 100% see results and ya gotta keep ya diet looking alright too that and p90x works wonderfull
yea my n*gga i did day 2 today, f**king pushing myself like crazy... but sometimes i gotta rest before the n*ggaz on the dvd do... but then i catch my breath and keep going... is that still good?

Home > >

join bx

most viewed right now
16 viewing
Image inside Cape worthy puerto rican skripper
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
14 viewing
Feb 7 - UCLA Study: Women want bad boys to knock them up, nice guys to raise t..
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
13 viewing
Image inside 6 Startling Things About Sex Farms During Slavery That You May Not Know
325 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
13 viewing
Image inside A Bunch Of Useful Links And Life Hacks
123 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
7 viewing
Image inside Threw his life away for tax money
82 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
7 viewing
Video inside Feb 7 - Man finds lung in his KFC chicken meal
30 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
7 viewing
Video inside Nba players sneaker roast
12 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
7 viewing
Image inside not so little bbw audrey little :cp3datass:
87 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |  © BX 1998-end of time