Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
46 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
230 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
156 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who will win this HUGE rematch?
Shogun the Rock Star will win! 34 53.97%
Machida the Karate Master who drinks pee will win! 26 41.27%
I dont care, im a sour boxing fanboy who hates MMA 3 4.76%
Voters: 63. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #41
katalist 229 heat pts229 OP
space
space
$36,994 | Props total: 1316 1316
already got a thread up for this, no need for another
 8 years ago '05        #42
space
space
 StillFree28 said:
I think I'll take Shogun for the main event

Daley and Kos is a toss up, but the longer that Kos stands with Daley, the better the chance that Daley with knock him out.

Still got Kimbo via gogoplata or inverted triangle, Tony Imada style
Should be a great night of f!ghts no doubt!! :dancingcool:
 05-08-2010, 02:10 PM         #43
x7eflon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^ only reason i made a thread is for all the f!ghts not just machida & shogun. Figured yours was just a machida shogun poll
 05-08-2010, 02:11 PM         #44
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
first f!ght sucked, hopefully someone takes some risks this time around
 05-08-2010, 02:34 PM         #45
x7eflon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stacks050 said:
why not post the whole card ?
all u got to do is click link in the first post, it has all the f!ghts.
 8 years ago '05        #46
space
space
 22k said:
first f!ght sucked, hopefully someone takes some risks this time around
First f!ght sucked?
Just because it wasnt a knockout or Submission doesnt mean its boring
 8 years ago '04        #47
ghettofied 341 heat pts341
space
space
$21,863 | Props total: 8191 8191
Post some streams you f**ks. I wanna watch the Kimbo f!ght and the main title f!ght.
 8 years ago '07        #48
dipset121 39 heat pts39
space
space
$2,260 | Props total: 15 15
shogun!!!!
 8 years ago '07        #49
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,830 | Props total: 1998 1998
Shogun my n*gga Kimbo, Daley and Cote FTW
 05-08-2010, 03:36 PM         #50
x7eflon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ghettofied said:
Post some streams you f**ks. I wanna watch the Kimbo f!ght and the main title f!ght.
isn't no streams up yet i believe, its way to early. There will be plenty closer to the f!ght.
 8 years ago '05        #51
space
space
Just watching the Weigh ins right now
Hyped for this s**t!
 8 years ago '06        #52
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,842 | Props total: 1755 1755
 +Ca[N]o[N]iKaL+ said:
What? Most of what you said is incomprehensible. Given your logic, does Machida then have the advantage in striking? How's that possible if they were "trading"?

Also, because Shogun gassed (and was injured) in the 1st round and was submitted by Forrest, his BJJ is weak? You're seriously underestimating Forrest's BJJ if you think that because Shogun got caught in a RNC, that he still does not have the advantage on the ground in this f!ght.

So I'm guessing that Travis Lutter (super legit BJJ black belt) mat work is weak as well, because he got caught in a Triangle by Anderson. Or I guess Matt Serra's striking is better than GSP's because Serra knocked GSP out the 1st time they fought? Hopefully you see where I'm going with this. It's MMA, these things happen sometimes.

And @ your recollection of Machida/Tito. Machida never "slammed" him; it was a trip from the clinch. And @ you trying to discredit Shogun's BJJ, when Machida got caught in a Triangle by TITO f**kING ORTIZ. Are you kidding me? He's never submitted anyone in his career!

So it sounds like YOU really know what YOU'RE talking about.

Or not.
Why would i even think about Shoguns ground game, when he failed every takedown attemped. Maybe you can understand that?????

Machida < tito < forrest < shogun. Can you comprehend that?

Idc if it was a sweep or not, he picked his feet off the ground and dropped him pretty hard. The point that you missed to see,was that machida made tito look like a punk grappling. Tito is a great wrestler that happened to dominate forrest on the ground ( both times they fought). Machida is a karate guy, and shogun does muay thia, so who cares who has better ground game. THE FIRST f!ght WAS ALL STAND UP, so please make a point worth making.

Your whole arguement is about shoguns GREAT ground game, when the guy has 15 koes and 1 submission........ . BTW machida has 2 submissions. Look up black house gym, and you will see that machida trains with the best jiu jitsu player in the WORLD.

GET A CLUE... Over here talking bout travis " poor conditioning" lutter
 8 years ago '04        #53
DaKidB.A.N.K.$ 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,187 | Props total: 3 3
 WilliamHBonnie said:
I'm amped as f**k for that one.

Daley is going to wreck Josh IMO
i dunno dog Koscheck's stand up gets better and better and KOS got em on the ground too, so its going to be a good one, i dont think Paul Daley is ready for a top welterweight right now, i mean he beats Hazlett and Kampmann and gets a shot a KOS for a shot at GSP? KOS's win over Anthony Johnson was more impressive than both of those, I got KOS by submission
 8 years ago '05        #54
reasonable 13 heat pts13
space
space
$14,581 | Props total: 1340 1340
 vinceisallin said:
Why would i even think about Shoguns ground game, when he failed every takedown attemped. Maybe you can understand that?????

Machida < tito < forrest < shogun. Can you comprehend that?

Idc if it was a sweep or not, he picked his feet off the ground and dropped him pretty hard. The point that you missed to see,was that machida made tito look like a punk grappling. Tito is a great wrestler that happened to dominate forrest on the ground ( both times they fought). Machida is a karate guy, and shogun does muay thia, so who cares who has better ground game. THE FIRST f!ght WAS ALL STAND UP, so please make a point worth making.

Your whole arguement is about shoguns GREAT ground game, when the guy has 15 koes and 1 submission........ . BTW machida has 2 submissions. Look up black house gym, and you will see that machida trains with the best jiu jitsu player in the WORLD.

GET A CLUE... Over here talking bout travis " poor conditioning" lutter
Alright, I can see you're one of those idiots that's it's no point in trying to have a good discussion with, so I'll keep this brief.

"Machida < tito < forrest < shogun"

^^You're a got damn fool if you really believe that. Stop watching MMA immediately.

Second, you're referring to one Machida f!ght...with TITO F*CKING ORTIZ! When was the last time he beat someone relevant?!

I'll wait...

Give up?

Ken Shamrock....in 2006. When Shamrock was at the end of his career, lol.

"Machida is a karate guy, and shogun does muay thia, so who cares who has better ground game."

^^This is MMA, jerky boy. Mixed Martial Arts. If you don't have a ground game, you better have a sick f**king sprawl & elite TDD to keep the f!ght from going to the mat. The ground game is very important.

Just from that comment, I can tell you're one of those "why don't they just stand & bang" type of MMA "fans."

"Your whole arguement is about shoguns GREAT ground game, when the guy has 15 koes and 1 submission........ . BTW machida has 2 submissions. Look up black house gym, and you will see that machida trains with the best jiu jitsu player in the WORLD."

I never said Shogun had a GREAT ground game. I said I was giving him the "advantage" in this f!ght, d*ck head. Just because he only has one submission doesn't mean that his sub defense isn't top-notch. Are you aware of that?

And woo hoo, Machida has one more submission victory than Shogun. Do you know who it was that he submitted? Weak a.ss Sokoudjou, who's not even in the UFC anymore, , and has resorted to "superf!ghts" with the like of Minowaman, .

Also, I'm very familiar with Black House gym. And? What's your point? He trains with both Nogs, Anderson & Jacare. Terrific.

Now go be a d*ck head somewhere else. Please.

Last edited by reasonable; 05-08-2010 at 04:47 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #55
space
space
Machida < tito < forrest < shogun- Sorry bud,thats facts. machida beat tito, tito beat forrest, and forrest beat shogun. Idk why i even replied,but here we go.

You are once again defendin the ground game of shogun, when the first f!ght he failed every takedown attemp. I showed the number of submissions to show you its a small percent of both f!ghters records (so chances are slim for a ground war).
 8 years ago '05        #56
reasonable 13 heat pts13
space
space
 all3rd said:
Outside of Rua kicking out Machida legs in the 5th round the f!ght was really dull.
It was just a really technical f!ght.

Sometimes that happens when you have two evenly matched f!ghters who have studied each other quite a bit, and know each others' game beforehand pretty well.

Either way, I expect someone to try and finish tonight. Can't wait.
 8 years ago '05        #57
reasonable 13 heat pts13
space
space
 vinceisallin said:
Machida < tito < forrest < shogun- Sorry bud,thats facts. machida beat tito, tito beat forrest, and forrest beat shogun. Idk why i even replied,but here we go.

I"m done with you.

@ you passing that bulls*it off as "facts."

Then what do you use to back up your claim?

MMA Math?!

I'm dying here, fam.

Also, Forrest beat Tito the last time they fought, so I guess that means they cancel other out, and are no longer apart of this equation?

Enjoy the f!ghts tonight, bro.
 8 years ago '06        #58
space
space
Your guy shogun has good ground game. Its just a shame he isn't skilled enough to takedown machida down. Tonight you will see the truth, and then you can come and troll about the stand up war you witnessed. I am a d`ck head, but not a bias dumba$$.
 8 years ago '04        #59
DaKidB.A.N.K.$ 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,187 | Props total: 3 3
 vinceisallin said:

You are once again defendin the ground game of shogun, when the first f!ght he failed every takedown attemp. I showed the number of submissions to show you its a small percent of both f!ghters records (so chances are slim for a ground war).

tito<forrest< well see about the other two tonight

tito is washed up and is not relevant anymore, he cannot be an elite 205 pounder right now..sorry

Last edited by DaKidB.A.N.K.$; 05-08-2010 at 05:09 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #60
reasonable 13 heat pts13
space
space
 vinceisallin said:
Your guy shogun has good ground game. Its just a shame he isn't skilled enough to takedown machida down. Tonight you will see the truth, and then you can come and troll about the stand up war you witnessed. I am a d`ck head, but not a bias dumba$$.
Who's biased?!

I'm a fan of both f!ghters, bro.

You got all up in arms because I said I gave the ground advantage to Shogun, which is where I was expecting the f!ght to go, considering that it was pretty much a stalemate on the feet the first time they fought.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
62 comments
2 days ago