Official UFC 113 (Machida vs. Shogun 2) - Shogun KO's Machida in 1st round

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
143 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who will win this HUGE rematch?
Shogun the Rock Star will win! 34 53.97%
Machida the Karate Master who drinks pee will win! 26 41.27%
I dont care, im a sour boxing fanboy who hates MMA 3 4.76%
Voters: 63. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #421
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
It was a really good f!ght, Shogun got the best of Machida, but I was sorely let down. I really wanted Machida to come through.

I knew Koscheck would win, and Daley is a b**ch for that sucker punch.

I feel bad for Kimbo, but what can you do? That's just how it is I guess.
 8 years ago '09        #422
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
is there a video out of that former ny giant knocking out kimbo?
 8 years ago '04        #423
BrBHZ 8 heat pts
space
space
$16,231 | Props total: 3010 3010
 kyh0mpb said:
From that gif, it's really clear that Machida is just about to get up when the ref stops it.
what??

the reaction of the crowd post f!ght when they showed Machidas eye was loud as s**t. you could barely here shoguns interpreter talking and he was on the PA.

Last edited by BrBHZ; 05-09-2010 at 11:29 AM..
 05-09-2010, 11:58 AM         #424
Pulmones 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Koscheck is the worst f!ghter in MMA history
 8 years ago '06        #425
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,942 | Props total: 473 473
 agony8 said:
daley's punishment is a little much...a suspension n some other actions would seem more appropriate then straight kicking a good f!ghter out the ufc...u gotta remember some of these dudes got hate n venom n thats why they f!ght...i understand protecting the f!ghters too which is what dana is doing, protecting his billion dollar investments...with that being said, i hated what kos did in this f!ght, 3 or 4 take downs n sit on a dude rolling around for 15 minutes...i mean there were mad opportunities for an arm bar or something n he just rolled, switched mounts, couple weak punches, lay there...weak f!ght n GSP will destroy him...GSP would have destroyed either guy coming to him to be honest but if Kos is the best to throw at GSP, then u gotta find some new talent dana n u need to fast...

I'm sorry but f**k what your talking about. Punching someone after the f!ght is over is a straight up b**ch move,and there's no place in MMA much less the UFC for all of that. I think why the UFC is so successful is cause Dana White,although he may sometimes try to hype s**t up a lil bit,or go Don King on them,in the end he's a fan of MMA and he wants to see the same things we all want to see. In that same breathe,I would've had to dismiss Daley for good being he did something no other f!ghter in the UFC has ever done. You think every person who gets their a.ss whooped doesn't want to go up to dude that beat his a.ss and take a swing after the f!ght? They all do,but the difference is none of them do it.
 05-09-2010, 01:42 PM         #426
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GhostXL said:
f!ghts like this make it hard to like the mma and ufc........n*gga just laid on the mothaf**ka for three rounds specially after all the s**t about he was gonna slug it out:disdain2: i sure hope the next f!ght is better
 MiseryCityTexas said:
because its extremely boring when they f!ght on the ground in ufc. at least in pride days, them motherf**kers were actually punching, kicking, attemting to submit eacjh each. alot of the guys in mma today dont do jack s**t on the ground. gsp is the worst for example, because that guy can actually stand up, but elects to wrestle on the ground for 5 matches in fear of getting knocked the f**k out.
Kos did not just lay on top of him . On pretty much every take down he went from full guard to mounting Daley. He took his time and abused Daley on the ground. He never did any crazy gnp but but I think that was Kos playing it smart and not taking any chances. I understand you just want people to throw bombs and knock each other senseless but this is a big part of MMA and if you don't like it then stop watching
 05-09-2010, 01:44 PM         #427
Pulmones 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 samsin420 said:
I'm sorry but f**k what your talking about. Punching someone after the f!ght is over is a straight up b**ch move,and there's no place in MMA much less the UFC for all of that. I think why the UFC is so successful is cause Dana White,although he may sometimes try to hype s**t up a lil bit,or go Don King on them,in the end he's a fan of MMA and he wants to see the same things we all want to see. In that same breathe,I would've had to dismiss Daley for good being he did something no other f!ghter in the UFC has ever done. You think every person who gets their a.ss whooped doesn't want to go up to dude that beat his a.ss and take a swing after the f!ght? They all do,but the difference is none of them do it.
lol you think that Daley got his a.ss-whooped?

and Koscheck's entire MMA career has been a b**ch move

Daley just took it to the streets, I fully co-sign
 05-09-2010, 01:45 PM         #428
Pulmones 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 -BigC- said:
Kos did not just lay on top of him . On pretty much every take down he went from full guard to mounting Daley. He took his time and abused Daley on the ground. He never did any crazy gnp but but I think that was Kos playing it smart and not taking any chances. I understand you just want people to throw bombs and knock each other senseless but this is a big part of MMA and if you don't like it then stop watching
did ANY of the great wresters in MMA history ever feel the need to "play it smart and not take any chacnes"?

no, they tried to finish the f!ght

Koscheck is just a pretty-boy b**ch with Justin Timberlake circa 1998 hair
 05-09-2010, 01:52 PM         #429
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pulmones said:
did ANY of the great wresters in MMA history ever feel the need to "play it smart and not take any chacnes"?

Matt Hughes?
 8 years ago '06        #430
homme 59 heat pts59
space
space
$9,367 | Props total: 2081 2081
 agony8 said:
daley's punishment is a little much...a suspension n some other actions would seem more appropriate then straight kicking a good f!ghter out the ufc...u gotta remember some of these dudes got hate n venom n thats why they f!ght...i understand protecting the f!ghters too which is what dana is doing, protecting his billion dollar investments...with that being said, i hated what kos did in this f!ght, 3 or 4 take downs n sit on a dude rolling around for 15 minutes...i mean there were mad opportunities for an arm bar or something n he just rolled, switched mounts, couple weak punches, lay there...weak f!ght n GSP will destroy him...GSP would have destroyed either guy coming to him to be honest but if Kos is the best to throw at GSP, then u gotta find some new talent dana n u need to fast...
 Pulmones said:
lol you think that Daley got his a.ss-whooped?

and Koscheck's entire MMA career has been a b**ch move

Daley just took it to the streets, I fully co-sign
 Pulmones said:

all pretty dumb comments, took it to the streets? what are you 12?

most who have wrestling backgrounds in MMA tend to play it safe unless their opponent gives them a clear opening to finish the f!ght.
 05-09-2010, 02:03 PM         #431
Pulmones 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThaCarter407 said:
all pretty dumb comments, took it to the streets? what are you 12?

most who have wrestling backgrounds in MMA tend to play it safe unless their opponent gives them a clear opening to finish the f!ght.
randy?

kerr?

coleman?

severn?

frye?

f**kING BROCK????

also, none of these legends had NSYNC hair
 8 years ago '05        #432
Corleone 
space
space
$2,984 | Props total: 0 0
 Pulmones said:
randy?

kerr?

coleman?

severn?

frye?

f**kING BROCK????

also, none of these legends had NSYNC hair
This n*gga right chea......
 05-09-2010, 02:07 PM         #433
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So your problem is his hair?...

Are you a female or gay? That is the only type of people who would care that much about someones hair...
 8 years ago '07        #434
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
shogun fought the best of the best in pride. he he deserves the ufc belt. i hope rampage put a string of wins together so him and shougun can f!ght yet again.
 8 years ago '06        #435
StillFree28 27 heat pts27
space
space
$20,492 | Props total: 4806 4806
^ I think Dana said early today or last night that the winner of Rampage/Rashad gets next shot.
 05-09-2010, 06:05 PM         #436
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Going for an that sub is risky. Kos had a plan and executed it perfectly. It is Daleys job to not get mounted not Kos's to finish the f!ght.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
31 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
284 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
72 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
53 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
45 comments
24 hours ago