Official UFC 113 (Machida vs. Shogun 2) - Shogun KO's Machida in 1st round

most viewed right now
 NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
15 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
16 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
63 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who will win this HUGE rematch?
Shogun the Rock Star will win! 34 53.97%
Machida the Karate Master who drinks pee will win! 26 41.27%
I dont care, im a sour boxing fanboy who hates MMA 3 4.76%
Voters: 63. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #1
17828 pageviews
467 comments

katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,000 | Props total: 1319 1319
Official UFC 113 (Machida vs. Shogun 2) - Shogun KO's Machida in 1st round

Who you think got this? I like both f!ghters the same amount so this is a rare time when im not biased as I dont care who wins to be honest.

Will Shogun get his revenge or will Machida f!ght the f!ght he shoulda fought last time?
Should be a great f!ght!!!!

I thought the last f!ght was REALLY close and I woulda called a tie if I was a judge, but if I had to picka winner and no tie it woulda been Shogun by a small margin. Should be an epic f!ght 2morrow!

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

I honestly dont care who wins, they both are amazing f!ghters and dudes I have alot of respect for.

But if I was betting I think Machida will win. WHY? Because ive never seen machida have 2 bad f!ghts in a row, ever. Could go either way though, Shogun had the edge last f!ght imo even though he last in a close one.

f!ght is 2morrow (saturday) @ 7pm Westcoast time!

Last edited by katalist; 05-08-2010 at 02:05 PM..

467 comments for "Official UFC 113 (Machida vs. Shogun 2) - Shogun KO's Machida in 1st round"

05-07-2010, 04:33 PM         #2
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can't wait to watch these f!ghts tomorrow.

Going to be at the very least more entertaining than that piece of s**t Silva f!ght from a few weeks ago.

Flip a coin for the winner for me.
 8 years ago '04        #3
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,414 | Props total: 3480 3480
The blatant f**kery that was the last f!ght made me stop giving a s**t about UFC.

I thought Shogun won by a large margin.
 8 years ago '06        #4
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,791 | Props total: 2322 2322
The first f!ght was the biggest robbery ive seen in MMA history.

I think this time Shogun will win via 3rd rd TKO.
 8 years ago '08        #5
Tecnique 27 heat pts27
space
space
$11,408 | Props total: 154 154
Shogun will win but Machida will retain the belt

8 years ago '05        #6
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
like last time, machida will win... this time by 2nd round tko
 8 years ago '07        #7
Jersey732 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,624 | Props total: 400 400
got shogun again
 8 years ago '05        #8
reasonable 13 heat pts13
space
space
$14,584 | Props total: 1341 1341
Shogun will win this f!ght.

I feel like he's figured out Machida's Karate, which gives him the edge in the striking department.

I give the edge on the ground to Shogun as well. I think Machida knew this, hence why he did not take it to the mat in the last f!ght.

Either way, it should be a good f!ght.
 8 years ago '05        #9
katalist 229 heat pts229 OP
space
space
Cant wait for this f!ght, both f!ghters are amazing f!ghters :cool-smiley-009::cool-smiley-009::cool-smiley-009:

Got the Og Kush and Blueberry/Northern Lights ready and few coronas and crown royal, should be good night :dancingcool:
 8 years ago '04        #10
albemarle 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,143 | Props total: 447 447
Man i feel like Shogun was robbed last f!ght and I'm rooting for him
 8 years ago '04        #11
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,070 | Props total: 6137 6137
 RamazedAGAIN said:
what the hell are you talking about this f!ght didnt take place yet ^
umm yes it did
strungout gave props

8 years ago '06        #12
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,844 | Props total: 1756 1756
 +Ca[N]o[N]iKaL+ said:
Shogun will win this f!ght.

I feel like he's figured out Machida's Karate, which gives him the edge in the striking department.

I give the edge on the ground to Shogun as well. I think Machida knew this, hence why he did not take it to the mat in the last f!ght.

Either way, it should be a good f!ght.

How can you give shogun the advantage in striking when last f!ght he just traded punches to throw a kick? I think Machida is gained alot more off that f!ght then shogun did. Shogun exposed his gameplan, and now Machida will be much more prepared.

[pic - click to view]

I wouldn't give a f!ghter that got choked out by forrest griffin the advantage over anyone in the ufc . Were you serious? Machida slammed tito , and had him in the crucifix within seconds. In the third round Machida got caught in a triangle that was really deep, and he somehow got out. Sounds like you really know what your talking about.......

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #13
DaKidB.A.N.K.$ 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,187 | Props total: 3 3
that koscheck/ paul daley f!ght is going to be a good one too
 8 years ago '06        #14
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,844 | Props total: 1756 1756
 stacks050 said:
wtf are you talking about... last time either of them fought was against each other for the title and it was obvious that sho-gun won.
How did three judges see it different then you? I watched it and gave 1 ,2, and 3 to machida. I gave round 4, and 5 to shogun. Machida was trying to finish while it was obivous that shogun gameplan was to win a decision. To bad shogun didn't open up till the 4th round
 8 years ago '05        #15
katalist 229 heat pts229 OP
space
space
I dont think it was a huge robbery like most people, I thought it was a tie, or Shogun by a slight edge. But in a title f!ght you gotta take that belt from the champ and to me it was a very close f!ght. I thought if Shogun would have finished the last few rounds more crazy he woulda won, but it was dead even to me, at the end of the f!ght I said "This is 50/50 to me, who ever wins I wont be surprised, either f!ghter could take that f!ght".

2morrows f!ght should be CRAZY, cant wait.

Last edited by katalist; 05-07-2010 at 06:34 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #16
Bedlam 
space
space
$4,630 | Props total: 1 1
 vinceisallin said:
How did three judges see it different then you? I watched it and gave 1 ,2, and 3 to machida. I gave round 4, and 5 to shogun. Machida was trying to finish while it was obivous that shogun gameplan was to win a decision. To bad shogun didn't open up till the 4th round
Did this guy really say "machida was trying to finish"? This f**ker never tries to finish.
 05-07-2010, 10:13 PM         #17
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 modalee81 said:
The first f!ght was the biggest robbery ive seen in MMA history.

I think this time Shogun will win via 3rd rd TKO.
no it wasn't, you wanna see robbery watch chase beebe vs. mike easton. I think Shogun should've won, the decision was incorrect, but far from robbery. It was 3-2 either you way you slice it. Beebe vs. Easton, Beebe clearly won at least 4 rounds, some argue he won five, but at least 4 rounds were in his pocket.
 05-07-2010, 10:53 PM         #18
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaKidB.A.N.K.$ said:
that koscheck/ paul daley f!ght is going to be a good one too
I'm amped as f**k for that one.

Daley is going to wreck Josh IMO
 8 years ago '05        #19
reasonable 13 heat pts13
space
space
$14,584 | Props total: 1341 1341
 vinceisallin said:
How can you give shogun the advantage in striking when last f!ght he just traded punches to throw a kick? I think Machida is gained alot more off that f!ght then shogun did. Shogun exposed his gameplan, and now Machida will be much more prepared.

[pic - click to view]

I wouldn't give a f!ghter that got choked out by forrest griffin the advantage over anyone in the ufc . Were you serious? Machida slammed tito , and had him in the crucifix within seconds. In the third round Machida got caught in a triangle that was really deep, and he somehow got out. Sounds like you really know what your talking about.......

[pic - click to view]

What? Most of what you said is incomprehensible. Given your logic, does Machida then have the advantage in striking? How's that possible if they were "trading"?

Also, because Shogun gassed (and was injured) in the 1st round and was submitted by Forrest, his BJJ is weak? You're seriously underestimating Forrest's BJJ if you think that because Shogun got caught in a RNC, that he still does not have the advantage on the ground in this f!ght.

So I'm guessing that Travis Lutter (super legit BJJ black belt) mat work is weak as well, because he got caught in a Triangle by Anderson. Or I guess Matt Serra's striking is better than GSP's because Serra knocked GSP out the 1st time they fought? Hopefully you see where I'm going with this. It's MMA, these things happen sometimes.

And @ your recollection of Machida/Tito. Machida never "slammed" him; it was a trip from the clinch. And @ you trying to discredit Shogun's BJJ, when Machida got caught in a Triangle by TITO f**kING ORTIZ. Are you kidding me? He's never submitted anyone in his career!

So it sounds like YOU really know what YOU'RE talking about.

Or not.

Last edited by reasonable; 05-07-2010 at 10:55 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #20
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,166 | Props total: 18441 18441
Shogun had that first f!ght..it was close but he shuda won. I think shogun can win this one but its gonna be very close.

But honestly im lookin foward to daley/koscheck and slice/mitrione(err whatever)
strungout gave props

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
32 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
119 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Shane Larkin trolls a BX member
14 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
123 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
170 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy