lebron isnt the only freemason nba player. sadly lets look at kobe bryant as well

most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
35 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #21
Prodigy 36 heat pts36
space
space
$9,152 | Props total: 1 1
 trill jackson said:
okay lets say you're 100 percent dead right, what the f**k are you gonna do about it? you think they don't know there are a billion alex jones type conspiracy theorists just like you? are any of you any kind of threat to stop them from doing the inevitable? what good is a diagnosis without a cure
exactly

threadstarter needs to respond to this...
 8 years ago '09        #22
WiLL 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,927 | Props total: 192 192
oh god.
 8 years ago '04        #23
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,116 | Props total: 597 597
 Lex Lossis said:
Kobe and LeBron are pawns. Illuminati is ALL white. Kobe and LeBron have soooooo many fans who idolize them. BX members like The Bully and P Dedos would suck LeBron off. Illuminati wants you to be under control. Anyone who has millions of fans can control them and the stars are pawns to spread da message in many ways.

Kobe and LeBron most likely have a SMALL role and that is to distract you, nothing more.

[pic - click to view]

Nope; see there is a black and even an alien.
 8 years ago '10        #24
trill jackson 739 heat pts739
space
space
$18,881 | Props total: 13341 13341
 Prodigy said:
exactly

threadstarter needs to respond to this...
i bet he say some spread the knowledge each one teach one bulls**t
 8 years ago '06        #25
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,790 | Props total: 2316 2316
stop with this paranoid conspiracy theory bulls**t. No rappers, athletes, or entertainers are illuminati or part of any "secret organization" especially because they make a fraction on what the real power players in the global game make. If you got less than a billion you dont have any global power.
 8 years ago '04        #26
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,410 | Props total: 3474 3474
Can we ban these dumbasses with their dumbass Illuminati and Freemason threads?

f**king dumbass skanks.
 8 years ago '06        #27
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
if ur being serious ur a moron

if ur trying to be funny its been used about a million times and wasn't funny to start off with
 8 years ago '09        #28
Stringer 24 heat pts24
space
space
$1,467 | Props total: 46 46
 MASEANDDIDDY said:
yeah in free masonry there is no set religion, you could be any religion as long as you believe in god. you people dont read

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #29
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
 Stringer said:

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #30
Bedlam 
space
space
$4,630 | Props total: 1 1
This thread has it all. Kobe/Lebron, Illuminati, and then an idiot crying racism.
 8 years ago '04        #31
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 chrismb said:
man here we go...not only "another kobe/lebron thread" but "another illuminati thread"
Two for the price of one.
 8 years ago '04        #32
..:Fame:.. 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,125 | Props total: 1001 1001
Im getting sick of this s**t ....
 8 years ago '04        #33
young $ 2 heat pts
space
space
$659 | Props total: 11 11
The 10:20 mark sums it up for me... I dont judge so if they are f**k it I know what I believe in and no athlete, rapper, president can change my outlook on life im too strong minded and threadstarter u shouldn't put s**t out that says dont judge cause that seems to be what ur doing... U wouldn't know what they really do or believe in if ur not one! SO STFU
 8 years ago '10        #34
onlybuilt1906 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,530 | Props total: 1123 1123
I'm just curious as to when Masonry became a bad thing...
 8 years ago '07        #35
Dotel 30 heat pts30
space
space
$5,895 | Props total: 1322 1322
This dumbass would lick c*m off a dinner plate
 8 years ago '05        #36
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,653 | Props total: 13766 13766
 StateProperty88 said:
illuminati and freemason are two different things, one is real (freemason) the other is fabricated (illuminati)
Exactly, sh*t. Stupid n*ggas need to learn.
 05-08-2010, 10:32 AM         #37
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'd just like to say, that video at the very least is entertaining... nothing more.

Gattsau said:
These idiots ruined the hhs now they r trin to ruin bxsc?
Posted via Mobile Device
How does ronnie allow this? Is he Illuminati?

I guess Jordan was Illuminati as well, because 2 X 3 = 6

Kobe is 2 + 4 = 6

LeBron is changing his number to 6

What the f**k am I doing, this is beyond retarded... or am I just a non-believer and the biggest pawn of all?

[video - click to view]

at the creepy voice saying something in subliminals at the 2:20 mark. I have a sense of humor, so am I the only one that thinks this kind of s**t is at least funny?

Last edited by Rynoh; 05-08-2010 at 10:56 AM..
 8 years ago '10        #38
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,520 | Props total: 9878 9878
it may not be Bavarian Illuminati but its def a evil Illuminati (prodigy's words)

everybody throwing up the sign...showing the pyramids ...revelations does tell us nwo=end of times...and if you dont believe in religion you must acknowledge the evil being done by these politicians pushing for this N.W.O because i believe even the christian faith has holes..but i gotta believe in something or fall for anything...and ive looked into other religions...all of them have major holes...but its about faith...but believe or not if you cant see that these n*ggas be on some other...you really blind...so when did everybody become a blood lol...throwin up the B...its a f**king 6...when did all these n*ggas join the roc throwin up the "diamond" like that...when did rappers start throwing up the horns like they rock stars n s**t...hella random...something going on yo and none of us can truely explain all of it but in todays society it sure the f**k aint hard too tell...

one of def jams first groups were on some devil worshiping s**t...and i believe one of russells family members was in that group...of course that s**t wouldnt fly back then...but today...its all about subliminal messages...brainwashing...hiding s**t in plain sight...so subconsciously you pick it up...
 8 years ago '06        #39
hova305 
space
space
space
$471 | Props total: 2 2
why does anyone being a freemason affect your life? do you and they do what they want. If your being affected, maybe your worried you might convert? Btw the Bible was written by human. Im sure Jesus wasnt being interviewed through each page in the Bible and they inked his word. And the Roc sign is a spade not a triangle. dumbass
 05-08-2010, 11:19 AM         #40
x7eflon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
STFU WITH THIS f**kING STUPID a.ss BULLs**t, ILLUMINATI IS REAL BUT NONE OF THEM HAVE s**t TO DO WITH IT. THESE DUDE R ON CAM ALL DAY EVERYDAY. & IF IT WAS SO SECRET & TRYING TO KEEP IT SO LOW WHY THE f**k THEY GIVE THEM SELF SO MUCH ATTENTION. GTFOH WIT YA BULLs**t. I'M WITH ILLUMINATI MAKE VIDEO OF ME
Home      

most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
167 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
165 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
90 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
151 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy