Ever wonder how much Nicki Minaj gets for a feature??

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
113 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-07-2010, 12:01 PM         #1
18564 pageviews
89 comments

chameleonmarke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ever wonder how much Nicki Minaj gets for a feature??

Waka Flocka Flame was on UStream Tuesday night:

Tryna Get Nicki On The Album But You Gotta Pay Her Like 100 stacks She So Hot Right Now You Cant Even Email Her
BALLINNNNN :dancingcool:

89 comments for "Ever wonder how much Nicki Minaj gets for a feature??"

8 years ago '05        #2
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
Are you getting any of that?
 8 years ago '04        #3
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
space
$11,717 | Props total: 788 788
lol @ 100 stacks for a wack feature.
 8 years ago '08        #4
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,580 | Props total: 17250 17250
she gives you 5 bucks for every thread correct?
 05-07-2010, 12:18 PM         #5
goldstarchoice  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That's a f**kin lie, cuz T-Pain just started charging that much last year, and he's BEEN hotter than Nicki will ever be.
 8 years ago '10        #6
lovebrazilgirl 
space
space
$243 | Props total: 109 109
 The N said:
she gives you 5 bucks for every thread correct?
 8 years ago '07        #7
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,451 | Props total: 16219 16219
sad for this fool to be tweetin that this chic is gettin more cake than yo "ballin"
 8 years ago '08        #8
DooM 66 heat pts66
space
space
$28,017 | Props total: 19944 19944
give that b**ch hard d*ck and bubblegum
 8 years ago '06        #9
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,989 | Props total: 4020 4020
 francnad4 said:
Her features are working though some from youtube:

Ludacris Nikki Minaj: 8,074,282
Usher Nikki Minaj: 2,743,673
Mariah Carey Nikki Minaj:5,849,899
You seriously think it's because of her?

8 years ago '04        #10
DoctorJ|m 35 heat pts35
space
space
$4,967 | Props total: 210 210
Arrr....this isn't accurate info...as I work with Sony, So So Def, & Atlantic Records...I can truthfully tell you what an artist's manager asks for, and what they get are 2 completely different things. Based on your catalogue, amount of copyrights, and what portion of budget the featured artists' label is willing to put in for marketing - everything is negotiable. Even for "show money"...artists can "ask" for anything, but the final price is based on a few factors.

Example...while attending Florida Atlantic University, I was a member of student board, responsible of allocating the $45,000 yearly budget for music performances at the college. Every October FAU hold a public show called Freakers Ball, so a large sum of the budget goes JUST Freakers Ball. One year, we were able to get Ludacris and Wyclef. At the time Ludacris was asking $65,000-$70,000 per show. Because it was "governmental educational institution" (college)...we were able to negoiate both artists down...and we ending up paying $38,000 to book BOTH Luda & Clef. Another year, we were able to Nas & Kelis (at the time Nas was asking $75,000 per show)...and we paid $40,000 for BOTH Nas/Kelis.

So again I repeat - What they ask for, and what they get are 2 completely different things. And most of the time, that info doesn't go public.
 8 years ago '04        #11
Jasonb619 
space
space
$3,242 | Props total: 60 60
So she gets 100 bucks? sounds about right
 8 years ago '05        #12
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
Your source is waka flaka f**king flame??????

I read a interview and she said herself that she makes anywhere from 35-50k which makes sense...so you can get out of here wit that s**t.

She probably told waka that price cause she don't wanna work with his a.ss, he can't even get her to answer a email lol

n*gga please!
 8 years ago '05        #13
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,539 | Props total: 7669 7669
 DoctorJ said:
Arrr....this isn't accurate info...as I work with Sony, So So Def, & Atlantic Records...I can truthfully tell you what an artist's manager asks for, and what they get are 2 completely different things. Based on your catalogue, amount of copyrights, and what portion of budget the featured artists' label is willing to put in for marketing - everything is negotiable. Even for "show money"...artists can "ask" for anything, but the final price is based on a few factors.

Example...while attending Florida Atlantic University, I was a member of student board, responsible of allocating the $45,000 yearly budget for music performances at the college. Every October FAU hold a public show called Freakers Ball, so a large sum of the budget goes JUST Freakers Ball. One year, we were able to get Ludacris and Wyclef. At the time Ludacris was asking $65,000-$70,000 per show. Because it was "governmental educational institution" (college)...we were able to negoiate both artists down...and we ending up paying $38,000 to book BOTH Luda & Clef. Another year, we were able to Nas & Kelis (at the time Nas was asking $75,000 per show)...and we paid $40,000 for BOTH Nas/Kelis.

So again I repeat - What they ask for, and what they get are 2 completely different things. And most of the time, that info doesn't go public.
per show, what about per verse...

in response to thread title..... No
 8 years ago '07        #14
genobee 21 heat pts21
space
space
$2,488 | Props total: 395 395
 DoctorJ said:

this man knows what his talking about!!

and the fact that your source is waka flaka doesnt really help your girl fam
 8 years ago '06        #15
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,868 | Props total: 102 102
whoeva started this thread is dumb as f**k...Waka Flocka was being serious you dummy...eva heard of sarcasm ? lol

dat b**ch is not gettin 100stacks for a feature without a album out...b**ch wont sell a million copies to get 100stacks..you gotta put in work no matter how big ur name is...

@ 100stacks
 8 years ago '05        #16
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
man even if she "only" gets 30k for a feature. Thats insane when you think about it. Some people work their a.sses off for a year and make that s**t after taxes and she's gettin that s**t for layin a 45 second verse down. Unf**kingbelievable.
 8 years ago '09        #17
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,539 | Props total: 3831 3831
i said it before & i'll say it again...

i feel sorry for chameleon's mother.
 8 years ago '07        #18
DaKid730 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,596 | Props total: 677 677
she gets a pair of these

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '09        #19
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,394 | Props total: 5103 5103
lol @ you believin she gettin that much
 05-07-2010, 04:44 PM         #20
2wavy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
end this thread cuz nicki minaj is whack..... if u 14 and listen to her, ok, u got 4months to grow up...... but if u older than 14 years and 4 months then u should be ashamed of urself
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
163 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
86 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy