Ray Lewis "shocked" by the help Tim Tebow has received

most viewed right now
 59
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 25
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #101
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 NoLedge18720 said:
Cutler has better physical skills but Orton makes better decisions. How did those like 25 interceptions help the bears last year
your pus*y footing around the question..is he better or not overall the question was simple..because ya boy seems to think that every qb on the broncos roster is better than cutler...do you agree with that?
 8 years ago '12        #102
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
Ray Lewis is a VERY smart man.. And he's clearly right.. There is no arguing that
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '09        #103
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
 JeeQ said:
I like Ray, but he's looking like a real b**ch with this one. Stop being a hater Ray. What makes this hilarious is Tebow probably has just as many haters and doubters as he does fans. Just look at this message board for an example. When Ray Lewis got to beat that murder charge so he could play in the Super Bowl I didn't hear s**t.


[pic - click to view]



Stay classy, Ray
probably because the case was so weak it shouldve been thrown out of court in the first place.

ray was asked a question that had an implied answer. ray ran with it. hes just being honest. is tebow not getting preferential treatment? thats what i thought.
 8 years ago '09        #104
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
 Ya'll f*gs said:
Ray Lewis needs his mouth sewn shut.

Always crying out God this God that then turns around, k!lls somebody and puts on someone else.

During the post game, "God was with me when the ball popped out his hands and I was able to get the fumble."

So God isn't with the ballcarrier, Ray?

Maybe God is with Tebow, Ray.

Maybe you shouldn't hope for failure, or wish help wasn't given to one who needs it, but realize that charity is one of God's cardinal virtues.

Ray Lewis will get his s**t blown up this year. Lots of players are tired of him, and he can't back up his s**t like he once could.

by who? whos gonna blow up ray lewis? maybe in another 5 years when hes 40. hes backs up his "s**t" just fine and btw hes the most respected player in the league. they call him godfather

and for the record tebow will go down as one of the biggest nfl busts in history. i lol'd when i heard the broncos gave us 3 draft picks so they could get him. easily one of the dumbest draft moves ive ever seen.


Last edited by ill 800; 05-09-2010 at 04:43 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #105
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,070 | Props total: 6137 6137
 Pistol Peter said:
your pus*y footing around the question..is he better or not overall the question was simple..because ya boy seems to think that every qb on the broncos roster is better than cutler...do you agree with that?
Id rather have orton on the field than Cutler I would rather not have to have my defense overcome like 25 interceptions or the whining and fingerpointing he does when s**t goes wrong
 8 years ago '07        #106
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 NoLedge18720 said:
Id rather have orton on the field than Cutler I would rather not have to have my defense overcome like 25 interceptions or the whining and fingerpointing he does when s**t goes wrong
so orton is better than cutler?




















woww
 8 years ago '05        #107
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,886 | Props total: 8410 8410
 ill 800 said:
probably because the case was so weak it shouldve been thrown out of court in the first place.

ray was asked a question that had an implied answer. ray ran with it. hes just being honest. is tebow not getting preferential treatment? thats what i thought.
no he's not. i dont know why ray or anyone else would act like tebow is the only person getting help. on ESPN they had a segment of 4 guess (i know clausen, mays, griffin was 3 of em) getting help to prepare them for the combine and im sure a bunch of other guys have trainers and coaches that they work with to prepare them for the next level and yet ray gets on tebow because he is getting pointers and training that damn near everyone else? tell me how that makes sense
 8 years ago '09        #108
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
 StateProperty88 said:
no he's not. i dont know why ray or anyone else would act like tebow is the only person getting help. on ESPN they had a segment of 4 guess (i know clausen, mays, griffin was 3 of em) getting help to prepare them for the combine and im sure a bunch of other guys have trainers and coaches that they work with to prepare them for the next level and yet ray gets on tebow because he is getting pointers and training that damn near everyone else? tell me how that makes sense
obviously he is getting special attention or it wouldnt even be a story in the first place. do you think ray lewis just went on radio and declared this himself? NOPE. this is what the sports world is talking about and ray gave his OPINION on the matter when asked the wuestion. he knows a little bit more about football and the in and outs of the game than you do. he has an inside view on the situation. but i guess you being the fat, beer slugging fan who sits at home behind his computer, knows more about the matter than the great ray lewis?
 8 years ago '05        #109
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,886 | Props total: 8410 8410
 ill 800 said:
obviously he is getting special attention or it wouldnt even be a story in the first place. do you think ray lewis just went on radio and declared this himself? NOPE. this is what the sports world is talking about and ray gave his OPINION on the matter when asked the wuestion. he knows a little bit more about football and the in and outs of the game than you do. he has an inside view on the situation. but i guess you being the fat, beer slugging fan who sits at home behind his computer, knows more about the matter than the great ray lewis?
no the only reason this story is getting attention is because its tim tebow. i dont know if you pay attention to college football that much but anything this guy did was a big deal so of course this would be a big deal as well. how is this any different then somebody hiring a trainer or a strength and conditioning coach? all they are doing is helping a player improve in something that they are lacking
 8 years ago '09        #110
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
 StateProperty88 said:
no the only reason this story is getting attention is because its tim tebow. i dont know if you pay attention to college football that much but anything this guy did was a big deal so of course this would be a big deal as well. how is this any different then somebody hiring a trainer or a strength and conditioning coach? all they are doing is helping a player improve in something that they are lacking
im pretty sure hes not hiring these guys. these guys are coming to him without even being propositioned. if he compensates them or not i dont know.
 8 years ago '05        #111
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,886 | Props total: 8410 8410
 ill 800 said:
im pretty sure hes not hiring these guys. these guys are coming to him without even being propositioned. if he compensates them or not i dont know.
well if you dont know then who are you or anyone to say that he is getting special treatment. i havent seen any reports that these guys are helping him out the kindness of their hearts. and you think that he is the only qb that has somebody working with them in terms of being a quaterback? has the media gotten out of control with their coverage, yes. but thats because its tim tebow and he is considered by some one of the greatest college players ever. but to say that he is doing stuff that other players (especially players entering the draft) arent doing just isnt being realistic.
 8 years ago '04        #112
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 Pistol Peter said:
woww
don't look so surprised when LeFevour end ups starting 2-3 years from now.
 8 years ago '06        #113
Bedlam 
space
avatar space
space
$4,630 | Props total: 1 1
 ill 800 said:
im pretty sure hes not hiring these guys. these guys are coming to him without even being propositioned. if he compensates them or not i dont know.
Of course he f**king compensates them. You think NFL caliber trainers and coaches work hours and hours with a guy for free? You're a f**king idiot man, you don't know anything about how they got in contact with him, you're just spewing s**t to back up your dumbass Ray Lewis.
 8 years ago '05        #114
lilwheezy 
space
avatar space
space
$1,829 | Props total: 213 213
 stlcardinals19 said:


I'm sorry, but you're gonna have to expand on this....
what i'm saying is i hate how the media hypes up these white players with sayings as such "his work ethic is unmatched, nobody works harder than him", "he's not as gifted but he has a great work ethic"

sports is the only place where this actually happens. like if i have the best "work ethic" out of all my peers but suck as fixing cars, am i going get hired at pep boys? I really didn't think this had to be explained.

and my other point was who out of pro athletes don't have a good work ethic, like tim tebow isn't the only guy in the nfl who works on his game continuously so that his team succeeds. it just sickens me that he gets all this praise when he's not that great of a player. gets drafted in the first round for work ethic, give me a break.
 8 years ago '05        #115
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,886 | Props total: 8410 8410
 lilwheezy said:
what i'm saying is i hate how the media hypes up these white players with sayings as such "his work ethic is unmatched, nobody works harder than him", "he's not as gifted but he has a great work ethic"

sports is the only place where this actually happens. like if i have the best "work ethic" out of all my peers but suck as fixing cars, am i going get hired at pep boys? I really didn't think this had to be explained.

and my other point was who out of pro athletes don't have a good work ethic, like tim tebow isn't the only guy in the nfl who works on his game continuously so that his team succeeds. it just sickens me that he gets all this praise when he's not that great of a player. gets drafted in the first round for work ethic, give me a break.
lets not get it twisted though homie him having a "good work ethic" isnt the only reason why he gets hyped so much. fact of the matter is this guy have 2 national championship a heisman trophy and was a finalist for it once or twice more and is one of the greatest college players ever. dont just act like him being white is why he gets so much hype

and furthermore...there are plenty of athletes that dont have good work ethic, such as allen iverson, derrick coleman, etc. s**t michael vick went on 60 minutes and talked about how he had s**tty work ethic. dont act like every athlete has a great work ethic because thats just not true
 8 years ago '04        #116
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,674 | Props total: 3269 3269
 Pistol Peter said:
so orton is better than cutler?




















woww
i'm with you on that...i would never rather have Kyle Orton than Jay Cutler...
 8 years ago '04        #117
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,070 | Props total: 6137 6137
 Pistol Peter said:
so orton is better than cutler?




















woww
all cutler has is a better arm last I checked theres more to playing QB than that. I would rather have a game manager in Orton than a QB in cutler that puts you in many bad situations because of his bad decisions. There is no doubt Cutler has more physical skill but I would rather not have my QB lose games for my team
 8 years ago '04        #118
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,674 | Props total: 3269 3269
 NoLedge18720 said:
all cutler has is a better arm last I checked theres more to playing QB than that. I would rather have a game manager in Orton than a QB in cutler that puts you in many bad situations because of his bad decisions. There is no doubt Cutler has more physical skill but I would rather not have my QB lose games for my team
thats like choosing Trent Dilfer over Brett Favre...Favre has lost GB a TON of games but he also won them a ton as well...crazy how Denver fans turned their backs on Cutler the second he was shipped out...i really dont care what you say Cutler>>>Orton, and u spit all that stuff about Orton doin this and that better than Cutler when he only won 8 games this past season and got progressively worse as the season wore on...Cutler threw 26 INTs last season without a real receiving threat and they still won 7 games, they prolly would have won 3 or 4 tops if Orton did that..
 8 years ago '04        #119
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 chctynig2804 said:
thats like choosing Trent Dilfer over Brett Favre...Favre has lost GB a TON of games but he also won them a ton as well...crazy how Denver fans turned their backs on Cutler the second he was shipped out...i really dont care what you say Cutler>>>Orton, and u spit all that stuff about Orton doin this and that better than Cutler when he only won 8 games this past season and got progressively worse as the season wore on...Cutler threw 26 INTs last season without a real receiving threat and they still won 7 games, they prolly would have won 3 or 4 tops if Orton did that..
really look at the teams that the Bears beat last year and count how many of those teams made the playoffs..... exactly just the Vikings okay now count how many of those wins were against teams that had a top 10 draft pick this year... looks like it was 5.

how many games did the Bears lose because of Cutler's turnovers? I count like 4 maybe 5 you could make a case for the Bengals game How many games does he have where he threw equal or more INTs than TDs? 9 times.

how many games did the Broncos lose because Orton's turnovers ? 1 game that was against Pittsburgh, How many games does he have where he threw equal or more INTs than TDs? 4 one was a 0 INT 0 TD game (Baltimore) Who had the harder schedule? by far the Broncos

Orton went 8-8 with the Bears the year before joining the Bears the team was pretty bad than too so to say he would just won 3 or 4 is hilarious, he probably would of had won the same amount that Cutler did if not one less or one more but to say 3 or 4 is funny since Cutler pretty much had them going backwards in a lot of games.

I use to think Cutler would develop into a star and learn but he never learned he regressed and took step backs, especially after throwing all them picks he became cautious and hesitant now he reads defenses slower than ever, when he was in Denver I was impressed most fans were but the warning signs were there people figured these were rookie mistakes and 2nd and 3rd year QB mistakes, but its clear to see they were wrong and he locks onto a WR and stares them down rarely looks off the safety if the kid had an average but still strong enough to make NFL throws arm like most starting QBs he would be out of the league by now but since he has a rocket arm he will circulate in the league longer.

Basically they are both average starting QBs in the NFL, one doesn't have the physical ability the other has but the other one just can't read defenses very good at all. I like Orton he did a good job last year but I don't know if he has the talent to ever be top five caliber type QB that McDaniels is looking for. I wouldn't be surprised if both were supplanted as starters in their cities within 3 years, Orton will go first because hes in the last year or his contract.


Last edited by K1; 05-10-2010 at 01:25 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #120
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 chctynig2804 said:
i'm with you on that...i would never rather have Kyle Orton than Jay Cutler...
lol this dude k1 told me that every qb on the broncos roster is better than cutler...even tim tebow who a few weeks ago he said he would break his tv if they would draft...the bronco fans here delusional..they use to make threads about cutler being better than manning and now he isnt even better than brady quinn ...they took the loss like a mad ex-girlfriend
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 19
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 5
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 4
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
49 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy