Ray Lewis "shocked" by the help Tim Tebow has received

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
119 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
62 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
102 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #81
Bedlam 
space
space
$4,630 | Props total: 1 1
I still don't understand this. What is this "help" that Tebow is getting?

Please someone explain. He hired NFL guys to help him work on his motion. Ok? I'm still not understanding this "help" everyone keeps talking about.

No one gave a s**t about Andre Woodson cause he wasn't a Heisman winner who was considered one of the greatest college QB's ever... Tebow was. How are they even comparable? Myron Rolle? He f**king sucked in college, what are people even talking about? People try SO HARD to reach for racism...
 05-07-2010, 10:03 PM         #82
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Broncos to Ray Lewis: Sir, if you're not gonna buy a Tim Tebow jersey, im going to have to ask you to leave.
 05-07-2010, 10:09 PM         #83
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the media loves this...they completely exaggerate the coverage on tebow to raise the haters,and lovers of this guy...so that it can be extreme enough to constantly keep the attention there...

now you got mcdaniels saying tebow has the "it" factor......i thought that comment was special....tim tebow is just a replacement for brett favre.....there always has to be one in the nfl....always has been...
 8 years ago '04        #84
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,468 | Props total: 6410 6410
I was surprised but seeing how Tebow's character and work ethic is, it was bound to happen
 8 years ago '04        #85
BrBHZ 8 heat pts
space
space
$16,232 | Props total: 3013 3013
@ people s**ttin on ray. He was asked for his opinion on the matter and he gave it. and I think its pretty accurate. He didn't say anything bad about Tebow's play or even his actions off the field.

just said that he got preferential treatment. Which he did, to some extent.

Last edited by BrBHZ; 05-08-2010 at 09:49 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #86
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,054 | Props total: 18816 18816
 BrBHZ said:
@ people s**ttin on ray. He was asked for his opinion on the matter and he gave it. and I think its pretty accurate. He didn't say anything bad about Tebow's play or even his actions off the field.

^^^^this
 8 years ago '04        #87
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,077 | Props total: 4424 4424
Damn tebow gets almost as much hate as kobe andlebron on this site let that man breathe there's alot of people jelous of his success
 8 years ago '08        #88
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,057 | Props total: 4835 4835
 BrBHZ said:

Interesting. What preferntial treatment did you feel he received?
 8 years ago '07        #89
CadillacVyse 944 heat pts944
space
space
$27,669 | Props total: 16931 16931
 stlcardinals19 said:
Interesting. What preferntial treatment did you feel he received?
Maybe some things ray has seen that we havent.
 05-08-2010, 07:32 PM         #90
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rynell said:

"He went to a big program, and, yes, he might be a favorable person, but nobody else in the league, definitely not veteran players, see themselves differently than any other player."

The f**k is Ray smoking crack nowadays? :iough:
 8 years ago '04        #91
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
Special treatment? Its not like the guys that were helping him with his motion and mechanics are doing it for free, he hired all these guys. Key word "hired" which means hes paying these people to help him, something everyone can do going into the draft.

its only talked about as much as it is because hes Tim Tebow his body of work in college is incredible everyone wants to see how or if he can translate his game into the pro level, I really don't get how thats hard to grasp?

hes under the micro scope more than any QB coming out of college because that he has an unusual non traditional throwing motion but hes not the first QB to come out of college with these issues, no theres been more and those QBs never changed it or wanted to changed and it wasn't as scrutinized as his is, because his sticks out a bit more due to the way he played the game at Florida he was one of the best goal line backs in the history of the game while playing QB he did this so people automatically think well if it doesn't work at least he has another position to move to.

I think what makes Tebow unique is the fact that your talking about one of the best college players ever humbling himself admitting his flaws and knowing that he wants to change, he wants to get better, hes not content with where hes at as a QB hes not content with his throwing motion like the other QBs coming into the NFL were he wants to be the best QB he can be and he wants to make sure he doesn't cheat himself with the wrong mechanics.

Think about how many players QB or not coming out of college that pretty much dominated the college level would actually break their game down and build it back up and humble themselves as much as Tebow is doing I can't think of many especially in this era were players have too much confidence in their ability, too much pride, too much ego. Were talking about trying to change how they play the game all the way down to mechanics so that they can be successful. I think thats why theres so much attention on Tebow.

Also its kind of sad to say but I think also his religious beliefs and views might actually be another factor to why hes so talked about, whether it be people with it or against it, always seems like they make that a reason to love or hate Tebow. Tebow isn't the first religious heavy player in the NFL, in the same locker room as Tebow, Pro Bowler Brian Dawkins has bible verses on his locker and has an actual bible in his locker and has always been open about talking about it and says "God Bless" to people when he talks to them just like Tebow does.

I don't know how its all gonna play out but from everything I watched, read or heard it usually doesn't play out very well for the people who are doubting this kid, he just seems to always prove people wrong and I hope he continues to that now that hes with my fav team. He could be a bust he could be a star he could be an average player, bottom line we will have to wait and see.

Last edited by K1; 05-08-2010 at 07:45 PM..
 05-08-2010, 07:42 PM         #92
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You know whats more shocking them the help though? The hate and jealousy for a kid who hasn't even taken a snap in the NFL. You would think being a millionaire would make you less bitter and not as jealous. Bunch of grown a.ss men acting like a bunch of gossiping housewives
 8 years ago '06        #93
Bedlam 
space
space
$4,630 | Props total: 1 1
 K1Entertainment said:
Special treatment? Its not like the guys that were helping him with his motion and mechanics are doing it for free, he hired all these guys. Key word "hired" which means hes paying these people to help him, something everyone can do going into the draft.

its only talked about as much as it is because hes Tim Tebow his body of work in college is incredible everyone wants to see how or if he can translate his game into the pro level, I really don't get how thats hard to grasp?

hes under the micro scope more than any QB coming out of college because that he has an unusual non traditional throwing motion but hes not the first QB to come out of college with these issues, no theres been more and those QBs never changed it or wanted to changed and it wasn't as scrutinized as his is, because his sticks out a bit more due to the way he played the game at Florida he was one of the best goal line backs in the history of the game while playing QB he did this so people automatically think well if it doesn't work at least he has another position to move to.

I think what makes Tebow unique is the fact that your talking about one of the best college players ever humbling himself admitting his flaws and knowing that he wants to change, he wants to get better, hes not content with where hes at as a QB hes not content with his throwing motion like the other QBs coming into the NFL were he wants to be the best QB he can be and he wants to make sure he doesn't cheat himself with the wrong mechanics.

Think about how many players QB or not coming out of college that pretty much dominated the college level would actually break their game down and build it back up and humble themselves as much as Tebow is doing I can't think of many especially in this era were players have too much confidence in their ability, too much pride, too much ego. Were talking about trying to change how they play the game all the way down to mechanics so that they can be successful. I think thats why theres so much attention on Tebow.

Also its kind of sad to say but I think also his religious beliefs and views might actually be another factor to why hes so talked about, whether it be people with it or against it, always seems like they make that a reason to love or hate Tebow. Tebow isn't the first religious heavy player in the NFL, in the same locker room as Tebow, Pro Bowler Brian Dawkins has bible verses on his locker and has an actual bible in his locker and has always been open about talking about it and says "God Bless" to people when he talks to them just like Tebow does.

I don't know how its all gonna play out but from everything I watched, read or heard it usually doesn't play out very well for the people who are doubting this kid, he just seems to always prove people wrong and I hope he continues to that now that hes with my fav team. He could be a bust he could be a star he could be an average player, bottom line we will have to wait and see.

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #94
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 K1Entertainment said:

i guess your tv is safe from broken and your drinking the tim tebow and josh mcdaniels koolaid huh?...your homerism is disgusting

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Pistol Peter; 05-08-2010 at 08:26 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #95
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
 Pistol Peter said:
i guess your tv is safe from broken and your drinking the tim tebow and josh mcdaniels koolaid huh?...your homerism is disgusting

[pic - click to view]

Really?

Did you read what I wrote because it had nothing to do really with the Broncos picking him until the mention of Dawkins or me actually liking or disliking the pick.

I was a little mad about using a 1st round pick on him at first sure I would have felt a lot better about it if it were in round 2 where I have stated before the draft I wouldn't mind us taking him there.

I think if a head coach shows that much interest and confidence in a player you definitely have to take a step back and reassess the whole situation, I think Josh is doing a great job and the moves hes been making over the years are going to easily make us a better football team, this move however I am not sure of because it is simply an unknown but I am hopeful he can make Tebow a good player just based off what he is saying and has said about him.

you should stop worrying about me matter fact stop worrying about the Broncos and worry about your Bears and your boy Cutler, have fun finishing 4th in the NFC North
 8 years ago '04        #96
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,044 | Props total: 6102 6102
 Pistol Peter said:
but is he better than cutler?
Cutler has better physical skills but Orton makes better decisions. How did those like 25 interceptions help the bears last year
 8 years ago '05        #97
lilwheezy 
space
space
$1,826 | Props total: 210 210
 Stupendamatic said:
A great college player doesn't automatically make a great NFL player. There was a lot of criticism about his throwing mechanics and the offense he played in. He had a long throwing motion in college and played out of the shotgun at Florida.

He wasn't drafted late though, he was actually drafted a lot sooner then most thought.

Don't bring race into this because that has nothing to do with it. I'm Puerto Rican and I want him to succeed.
i'm like the opposite. i still feel race has something to do with it. i'm white and can't stand the guy. feel he's overhyped and hate when people talk about work ethic. like anybody at that stage has insane work ethic unless you're russell but if you're black you're gifted and you don't possess that work ethic tebow has

i just think it's bulls**t most of the time
 8 years ago '04        #98
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
 lilwheezy said:
i'm like the opposite. i still feel race has something to do with it. i'm white and can't stand the guy. feel he's overhyped and hate when people talk about work ethic. like anybody at that stage has insane work ethic unless you're russell but if you're black you're gifted and you don't possess that work ethic tebow has

boxden

that made no sense....
 8 years ago '08        #99
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,057 | Props total: 4835 4835
 lilwheezy said:

I'm sorry, but you're gonna have to expand on this....
 05-09-2010, 08:17 AM         #100
Ya'll Fags 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ray Lewis needs his mouth sewn shut.

Always crying out God this God that then turns around, k!lls somebody and puts on someone else.

During the post game, "God was with me when the ball popped out his hands and I was able to get the fumble."

So God isn't with the ballcarrier, Ray?

Maybe God is with Tebow, Ray.

Maybe you shouldn't hope for failure, or wish help wasn't given to one who needs it, but realize that charity is one of God's cardinal virtues.

Ray Lewis will get his s**t blown up this year. Lots of players are tired of him, and he can't back up his s**t like he once could.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago