Ray Lewis "shocked" by the help Tim Tebow has received

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
91 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
147 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #61
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,672 | Props total: 3264 3264
 Plizaya J said:
vince young got drafted way higher than tebow while not having as good a college career as tebow
Vince Young actually was more NFL ready than Tebow too...plus GMs are idiots for fallin in love wit "winners" at QB because what got them by in college wont get them by in the pros...
 8 years ago '04        #62
BowL420 
space
space
$1,112 | Props total: 0 0
color issues in the nfl. you didnt see them trying to help Russell
[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #63
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
Well Ray I'm shocked football players can still play in this league after murdering someone

Pistol Peter said:
lol i swear you could leave any bait for bronco fans and they would eat it...the ol string with a stick and a box never fails yall
LOL enjoy being on the bottom of the NFC North even Gale Sayers said yall f**ken suck and have no future, its going to be funny when the Lions have a better record than the Bears

Last edited by K1; 05-07-2010 at 05:33 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #64
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,064 | Props total: 6110 6110
 Pistol Peter said:
lol and you cant say that about many other qb's compared to orton
but yet he had a better year than your boy Cutler
 8 years ago '07        #65
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,789 | Props total: 14597 14597
 GrownmanJ said:
Welcome the LeBron James of the NFL...
Hell naw.
 8 years ago '07        #66
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 chctynig2804 said:
Vince Young actually was more NFL ready than Tebow too...plus GMs are idiots for fallin in love wit "winners" at QB because what got them by in college wont get them by in the pros...
Actually, they were about the same coming in. Vince's biggest problem was that he didn't take very many snaps from center. He did have a better form than Tebow but his still needed work. Texas still ran a spread like UF but it wasn't a spread option.
 8 years ago '04        #67
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 thehogue... said:
Actually, they were about the same coming in. Vince's biggest problem was that he didn't take very many snaps from center. He did have a better form than Tebow but his still needed work. Texas still ran a spread like UF but it wasn't a spread option.
Exactly but in the end i guess they decided that his form was "good enuff" and that they were gonna leave it alone...noone seriously questioned Vince cuz he was a "winner", and then they saw what happened when that n*gga got in the league his 2nd year and now hes considered a borderline bust
 8 years ago '06        #68
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,305 | Props total: 445 445
 Majestic_GMMB said:
Damn you going hard on dude for telling the truth...*Black/White Time* When the last time you seen every news outlet and mentor in NFL trying to help out a player many had not going till 2nd/3rd round....Chris Leak was just as good...where was his media? Dude one inch shorter than Colt McCoy and McCoy got drafted....Troy Smith was the same height as Leak and got drafted....but Leak was the only one out of all them to be coming off a NCAA Championship and still not get drafted and Tebow got more coverage than him THEN...
at the bolded

chris leak was a.ss cheeks his whole career until the national championship game. the hate for Tebow is rediculous..thats why i want this man to succeed and im not even white..Tim Tebow is what these kids in the future should look up to..Dude works his a.ss off, dude never gives up on his dreams, dude love and praise God..Sometime he takes his religion s**t too far, but he do it for a good cause, and thats what important..
 8 years ago '04        #69
wheezyfbaby 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,410 | Props total: 29 29
I'm shocked that Ray Lewis is shocked.

Last edited by wheezyfbaby; 05-07-2010 at 06:13 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #70
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 canal_boys said:
at the bolded

chris leak was a.ss cheeks his whole career until the national championship game. the hate for Tebow is rediculous..thats why i want this man to succeed and im not even white..Tim Tebow is what these kids in the future should look up to..Dude works his a.ss off, dude never gives up on his dreams, dude love and praise God..Sometime he takes his religion s**t too far, but he do it for a good cause, and thats what important..
thats all fine and dandy, he is a better role model than a lot of other athletes in his position but thats where it stops...there are plenty of guys that are exactly like Tebow, wit good work ethic, who work their a.sses off but are jus simply never given a fair chance, so i dont care if Tebow is a model citizen, doesnt make me feel any different about him being a potential bust for a first round pick
 8 years ago '07        #71
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 chctynig2804 said:
Exactly but in the end i guess they decided that his form was "good enuff" and that they were gonna leave it alone...noone seriously questioned Vince cuz he was a "winner", and then they saw what happened when that n*gga got in the league his 2nd year and now hes considered a borderline bust
Yea every one gets the Big Ben treatment when they bring up winners.
 8 years ago '05        #72
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86 OP
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 chctynig2804 said:
thats all fine and dandy, he is a better role model than a lot of other athletes in his position but thats where it stops...there are plenty of guys that are exactly like Tebow, wit good work ethic, who work their a.sses off but are jus simply never given a fair chance, so i dont care if Tebow is a model citizen, doesnt make me feel any different about him being a potential bust for a first round pick
Couldn't agree more.
 8 years ago '07        #73
CadillacVyse 944 heat pts944
space
space
$27,675 | Props total: 16965 16965
Whats funny is how Colin Cowherd took it to the next level. Lewis just came off as shocked Tebow is getting the love. Wasnt hating. Just shocked how NO ONE else. Got the help Tebow is getting. Not Clausen, Not McCoy, no one. He said he'd approach Tebow like any other quarterback he has to stop. All the people attackign lewis, please listen to the interview for his tone and inflection.

Herd said if i was another player coming into the league or a BLACK player coming into the league, i'd be like why not me?

The league didnt do shyt to help another character guy thats also good..Myron Rolle. Andre Woodson former quality Kentucky qb didnt get any help. He is a character guy, moderate success at a program that wasnt nearly as good as floridas but still put up good number and had some success. he didnt get any help. I mean its a legitimate point.
 8 years ago '04        #74
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,024 | Props total: 2971 2971
ray ray spittin that gospel:applause:
 8 years ago '06        #75
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
 chctynig2804 said:
You forgot the fact that tim is a proven winner through out his career, and the fact that the man LOVES the game of football. urban is fond of him because he is so coachable and respectful without pretending. Tim Tebow is genuine as they come. Some players are good citizens but they're azz hole, etc..Tim is real as they come..

you cant hate on people like this..you want them to succeed..
 8 years ago '09        #76
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
And just what help is that he recieved? mentioning Jon Gruden? Really? lol. Everyone has help before they go into the draft, EVERYONE. Was he supposed to just sit on the couch and chill until he got drafted? I guess what Ray doesn't understand is that Tebow on his own merit is legit a celebrity, so of course he's going to recieve attention for the things he does but it's no different than what every potential NFL player is doing.

That being said he's going to suck so just wait a couple years and we can all laugh. 1st National championship dude didn't even start, it's like people completely forget Leak was the starter and Tebow was basically a glorified fullback. 2nd national championship was the percy harvin show and when he left the florida offense struggled bad. So just let him suck on his own time I don't see the need to keep talkin about this guy
 8 years ago '06        #77
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
 chctynig2804 said:
thats why vince was drafted top 5 and tebow was drafted in the 20's.

i used to hate tim tebow, but seeing all this hate for him open my eyes..

imagine if everyone had a similar mentality as tebow. the world would be a better place..
 8 years ago '07        #78
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 katalist said:
Go take a look at Orton vs Cutler stats from last year
As much as I dont really liek Orton, he played much better then Cutler did last year, hes not as explosive but much much more reliable.

Also who had better record last year? Broncos or bears? After yall thought Cutler would take yall to the superbowl and have a much better season then us? LMAO
 NoLedge18720 said:
but yet he had a better year than your boy Cutler

but is he better than cutler?

Last edited by Pistol Peter; 05-07-2010 at 07:02 PM..
 8 years ago '10        #79
smoothSeph 63 heat pts63
space
space
$7,209 | Props total: 2476 2476
this whole thread is pointless, ray lewis had every right to say what he did. plus its not like it aint true, tebow gettin his d*ck sucked.. best believe he will be fd up on multiple occasions before his rookie season is over
 8 years ago '05        #80
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,883 | Props total: 8404 8404
ray ray was talking a whole bunch of non sense
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop