Ray Lewis "shocked" by the help Tim Tebow has received

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
72 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
125 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
103 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #41
Luongo 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,267 | Props total: 2679 2679
Refs 1 Canucks 1 Hawks 1

Canucks will destroy the blackhawks!
 8 years ago '04        #42
cali22buck 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,379 | Props total: 42 42
They didnt help Tommie Frazier like this!!!!!!!!!!!

Riot!
 8 years ago '05        #43
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3354 3354
 Chief Dee said:
You cant really use Young as an analogy because Young was riding the wave of the National Championship season. He had way more leverage than other quick athletic black QB's who we continue to see get written off and thrown to the fact side unlike Tebow who has people holding his d*ck when he pisses.
I don't really see how Young is not a good comparison since both Young and Tebow had college success so their status in the college game was similar. I'll bite though, name me then a black athletic qb who has had college success that teams tried to change?

Last edited by Stupendamatic; 05-07-2010 at 03:07 PM..
 8 years ago '10        #44
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,973 | Props total: 1798 1798
 GrownmanJ said:
Welcome the LeBron James of the NFL...
really??? so tebow has already put up crazy numbers and been deep in the playoffs and to a super bowl??? 2 time mvp???
 8 years ago '07        #45
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
F*ck all that race bs. I'm black and I want Tebow to succeed.
 8 years ago '05        #46
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86 OP
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 Stupendamatic said:
I dont really see how Young is not a good comparison since both Young and Tebow had colege success so their status in the college game was similar. I'll bite though, name me then a black athletic qb who has had college success that teams tried to change?
Agreed, the only thing they tried to change were their positons. Randle El and Brad Smith are examples of black college QBs that were converted to WRs. Charlie Ward had to just stick to basketball all together. Not making it a race thing, but these are facts......O wait Eric Crouch he was white.
 8 years ago '06        #47
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
For all of yall that are jumping on Ray, you gotta admit, people have been going the extra mile for Tebow. It's not a fair shake. And whether you want to hear it or admit it or not, race does play a part in it. I mean let's be real, I see a picture being painted. 'Poor Tebow is being picked on by these big bad black guys.' That's not the case. Ray didn't s**t on Tebow. He just recognizes that he's being put on a higher platform than the rest of the players. The media, on the other hand, paints it if Tebow is walking into hell every time he enters the locker. Them guys probably love Tebow and I'm pretty sure that he's not the only Christian on the team either. So why shouldn't they speak out if they feel like they should get the same kind of help?
 8 years ago '05        #48
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
 beantown85 said:
he should mind his own f**kin business plain and simple. U win all those heismans and national titles ppl are gona help u. lil crybaby

really ray???? from the guy who got off a murder charge? stfu

edit - there's no source but I remember hearing about this elsewhere
Damn you going hard on dude for telling the truth...*Black/White Time* When the last time you seen every news outlet and mentor in NFL trying to help out a player many had not going till 2nd/3rd round....Chris Leak was just as good...where was his media? Dude one inch shorter than Colt McCoy and McCoy got drafted....Troy Smith was the same height as Leak and got drafted....but Leak was the only one out of all them to be coming off a NCAA Championship and still not get drafted and Tebow got more coverage than him THEN...

Last edited by Majestic_GMMB; 05-07-2010 at 03:22 PM.. Reason: Nevermind thought it was the other Lewis...
 8 years ago '05        #49
space
space
 Majestic_GMMB said:
I think you got the wrong Lewis n*gga....You thinking about Jamal Lewis...the running back...damn you going hard on dude for telling the truth...*Black/White Time* When the last time you seen every news outlet and mentor in NFL trying to help out a player many had not going till 2nd/3rd round....Chris Leak was just as good...where was his media? Dude one inch shorter than Colt McCoy and McCoy got drafted....Troy Smith was the same height as Leak and got drafted....but Leak was the only one out of all them to be coming off a NCAA Championship and still not get drafted and Tebow got more coverage than him THEN...
Nah he got the right Lewis.

Arrested for murder

Following a Super Bowl x*xIV party in Atlanta on January 31, 2000, a f!ght broke out between him and another group of people, resulting in the stabbing deaths of Jacinth Baker and Richard Lollar. Lewis and two companions, Reginald Oakley and Joseph Sweeting, were brought to an Atlanta police station for questioning. Eleven days later, the three were indicted on murder and aggravated a.ssault charges.

At the trial, the vast majority of testimony was either inconclusive or supported the defense’s contention that Lewis acted solely as a peacemaker. ESPN legal analyst Alan J. Baverman said, "as to Ray Lewis, there is no evidence that he a.ssisted anybody in a stabbing or encouraged anybody to do a stabbing which would make him a party to felony murder, malice murder, or felony a.ssault with a knife."[19]

Lewis's attorney arranged for the murder charges against Lewis to be dropped in exchange for his testimony against Oakley and Sweeting, and a guilty plea to a misdemeanor charge of obstruction of justice.[20]. Lewis was sentenced to one year of probation and was fined US$250,000 by the NFL, which was believed to be the highest fine levied against an NFL player for an infraction not involving substance abuse.[21]

Oakley and Sweeting were acquitted of the charges in June 2000.[22] No other suspects have ever been arrested for the crime.

The following year, Lewis was named Super Bowl x*xV MVP. However, the signature phrase "I'm going to Disney World!" was given instead by quarterback Trent Dilfer.

On April 29, 2004, Lewis reached a settlement with four-year-old India Lollar, born months after the death of her father Richard, preempting a scheduled civil proceeding. Lewis also reached an undisclosed settlement with Baker's family.[23]
 8 years ago '05        #50
space
space
 Majestic_GMMB said:
Damn you going hard on dude for telling the truth...*Black/White Time* When the last time you seen every news outlet and mentor in NFL trying to help out a player many had not going till 2nd/3rd round....Chris Leak was just as good...where was his media? Dude one inch shorter than Colt McCoy and McCoy got drafted....Troy Smith was the same height as Leak and got drafted....but Leak was the only one out of all them to be coming off a NCAA Championship and still not get drafted and Tebow got more coverage than him THEN...
:agreement6:I know I left out a name Chris Leak.
 8 years ago '05        #51
space
space
Matt Jones was a QB for 3 years in College, they switched his a.ss to WR quick.
 8 years ago '05        #52
space
space
 Stupendamatic said:
Matt Jones was a QB for 3 years in College, they switched his a.ss to WR quick.
Yep, so it proves it has nothing to do with race at all.
 8 years ago '06        #53
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,057 | Props total: 18822 18822
 beantown85 said:
@ some moron who has the nerve to say that and wants him to fail so bad u put that in ur avy.

and good point by Max above me about the christians
so cause i put a "WTF" in my avy I want him to fail?

simply asking the question man....

and it's a legit one....

oh and BTW, f**k Boston
 8 years ago '06        #54
Bedlam 
space
space
$4,630 | Props total: 1 1
 Majestic_GMMB said:
Sorry my dude, I know Leak is probably from round your area, but he wasn't s**t compared to the QB's you mentioned. Then you said black/white time, and mentioned Troy Smith in comparison to Chris Leak... uh, they're both black. Chris Leak just wasn't that great at Florida. Leak is small, had a weak arm, and was incredibly turnover prone, even as a Senior. I love the guy for finally balling out in his last game, but he just wasn't half the college QB that those other guys were.
 8 years ago '05        #55
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
Josh Heupel went into the draft a recent champion and they never helped that dude
 8 years ago '05        #56
space
space
 BoSox84 said:
Josh Heupel went into the draft a recent champion and they never helped that dude
:agreement6:Yep
 8 years ago '05        #57
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1319 1319
 Pistol Peter said:
lol and you cant say that about many other qb's compared to orton
Go take a look at Orton vs Cutler stats from last year
As much as I dont really liek Orton, he played much better then Cutler did last year, hes not as explosive but much much more reliable.

Also who had better record last year? Broncos or bears? After yall thought Cutler would take yall to the superbowl and have a much better season then us? LMAO

Last edited by katalist; 05-07-2010 at 03:54 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #58
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 katalist said:
Go take a look at Orton vs Cutler stats from last year
As much as I dont really liek Orton, he played much better then Cutler did last year, hes not as explosive but much much more reliable.

Also who had better record last year? Broncos or bears? After yall thought Cutler would take yall to the superbowl and have a much better season then us? LMAO
lol i swear you could leave any bait for bronco fans and they would eat it...the ol string with a stick and a box never fails yall
 8 years ago '05        #59
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,218 | Props total: 15783 15783
Truth hurts doesn't....n*ggas in here heated
 8 years ago '04        #60
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,672 | Props total: 3263 3263
IMO it has nothing to do wit race...its more of why do all these guys want to help Tebow so bad when a similar QB that brings pretty much the same thing to the table that Tebow does, doesnt have guys so willing to help them make the transition....Most black QBs that are run first guys are not even given a fair shot and are automatically converted to receivers, i'm not using it as a racial thing i'm jus sayin that u see it most from black QBs comin into the league, i mean Eric Crouch was pretty much the same way...but in the end, u never heard anyone sayin they were gonna help VY wit his mechanics, they jus saw after his performance his last season at Texas that he was a winner and that was enuff, and they wonder why he's a borderline bust now..cuz everyone wanted to jus let shyt ride wit his throwing mechanics...

Tebow is no better than anyone else so why does he get all the love from the media and shyt where other guys jus get shunned and they could give 2 s**ts whether or not another guy wit similar ability succeeded in the league?? and the fact that he even got drafted in the 1st round is sickening...he didnt deserve a first round pick...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
149 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
72 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
17 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
29 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy