most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
56 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #21
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,583 | Props total: 5285 5285
 Russ369 said:
I don't watch football, but I heard this guy was like one of the best in College... So why was he drafted so late?
Ummm college footballl and professional football is very different in many ways. I hope ray lewis lasy this n*gga down cold blooodeddd.
 8 years ago '07        #22
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 El Fuerte said:
he's right tho...think about all the black QB's who had similar style to Tebow (Run First, Pass Second) coming out of college, who were pretty much written off right away, like f**k u, u dont have the mechanics or techniques to be a QB in this league and just changed their position...but Tebow gets madd preferential treatment, has all these coaches n trainers tryna change his mechanics and turn him into a QB...s**t's a double standard

If this was happening to Ponder you would be speaking a different tune so leave your bias elsewhere.
 8 years ago '07        #23
vikvon 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,925 | Props total: 376 376
gonna be interesting as to how many flags are thrown and personal fouls are given to players who sack or tackle Tim Tebow
 8 years ago '07        #24
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,838 | Props total: 2000 2000
s**t didn't take long to turn this thread into a race issue
 8 years ago '09        #25
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,433 | Props total: 12370 12370
I agree with Ray. He is simply making a point that it's hundreds of guys in college every eyar with a dream of getting to the NFL that are good citizens, religious, passionate and just need some help doing so. But, there aren't droves of coaches, gurus and trainers lining up to help them fix a hitch in their throwing motion or learn how to be a better defensive player.

I don't know if he was implying race or what but it is a great point that he brings up. All I know is Colt McCoy isnt getting all these people signing up to help him and he is the same guy Tebow is.
 8 years ago '05        #26
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 RJ96 said:
s**t didn't take long to turn this thread into a race issue
It's BX, wtf did you expect? Race is brought into everything here
 8 years ago '09        #27
space
space
 El Fuerte said:
he's right tho...think about all the black QB's who had similar style to Tebow (Run First, Pass Second) coming out of college, who were pretty much written off right away, like f**k u, u dont have the mechanics or techniques to be a QB in this league and just changed their position...but Tebow gets madd preferential treatment, has all these coaches n trainers tryna change his mechanics and turn him into a QB...s**t's a double standard
This could be very well what Ray meant. He didnt say it so I dont know. I just wish he would have manned up and spoke it real for whatever he was trying to get across
 8 years ago '04        #28
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 771 771
Ray Lewis has no sense at all of when to speak and when not to speak. Not a single positive thing could come from these comments, but many negatives, for him, could result.
 8 years ago '08        #29
romanmcd 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,739 | Props total: 52 52
 BrownBag said:
tebow is not better then orton

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #30
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86 OP
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 romanmcd said:

[pic - click to view]

Randy Orton
 8 years ago '06        #31
Bedlam 
space
space
$4,630 | Props total: 1 1
Uh, I'm pretty sure that Tebow HIRED those guys to help him fix his motion and work with him. They didn't spend hours and hours with him for free. The Tebows already have alot of money, so they spent some money getting him some help from some NFL guys who know s**t.

What in the f**k is Ray Lewis even talking about?
 8 years ago '05        #32
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,472 | Props total: 3358 3358
 El Fuerte said:
Think about it though, when was the last time a black run first QB came into the league with as much college success as Tebow? Tebow is regarded as one of the best college players EVER, kid has the work ethic and the athletic ability to succeed and that's all he's done his whole life, succeed. I think that's the major reason everyone people have been helping him.

The most recent running QB that had college success was Vince Young and nobody tried changing his style or wrote him off and he had a great rookie year and.

AN example of someone who they tried to change, Marcus Vick. He was athletic and they wanted to make him a WR but he wanted to play QB. No real success in college in comparison but he didn't have the head for the game and is out the league already.
 8 years ago '04        #33
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 El Fuerte said:
vince young got drafted way higher than tebow while not having as good a college career as tebow
 8 years ago '08        #34
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,902 | Props total: 1700 1700
 MythMade said:
If this was happening to Ponder you would be speaking a different tune so leave your bias elsewhere.
it wouldnt happen for Ponder, plus Ponder's mechanics are on point and he is a natural passer unlike Tebow...so ur point is moot...Tebow will go down in history as the most coddled prospect in the history of the NFL (especially at the QB position).
 8 years ago '04        #35
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,395 | Props total: 11770 11770
 RAZAH CUTS said:
Ray Ray with a keen observation....
Christians & The NFL want Tebow to succeed so bad it ain't even funny...
fixed its about image clean cut from a big program and hes christian its a good look for the NFL... cashcow
 8 years ago '06        #36
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 RAZAH CUTS said:
Ray Ray with a keen observation....

white folks want Tebow to succeed so bad it ain't even funny...

coaches bend over backwards for most blue chip recruits during high school and college, not usually in the pros....
@ some moron who has the nerve to say that and wants him to fail so bad u put that in ur avy.

and good point by Max above me about the christians
 8 years ago '05        #37
darulersback 
space
space
$2,813 | Props total: 15 15
 romanmcd said:

[pic - click to view]

rynell said:
Randy Orton

i aint gonna lie...thats the first orton that came to mind then i had to think about other guy...wtf is his name kyle orton i think? haha but randy is a f**kin beast and is deff better than Tebow... RKO>>>>Anti-Abortion lol
 8 years ago '09        #38
space
space
 Stupendamatic said:
Think about it though, when was the last time a black run first QB came into the league with as much college success as Tebow? Tebow is regarded as one of the best college players EVER, kid has the work ethic and the athletic ability to succeed and that's all he's done his whole life, succeed. I think that's the major reason everyone people have been helping him.

The most recent running QB that had college success was Vince Young and nobody tried changing his style or wrote him off and he had a great rookie year and.

AN example of someone who they tried to change, Marcus Vick. He was athletic and they wanted to make him a WR but he wanted to play QB. No real success in college in comparison but he didn't have the head for the game and is out the league already.
Good point fam.

I just think back to the guy that got Urban Meyer his first National Title but didnt get any credit because the hotshot freshman who only came onto the field in short yardage/goalline situations was given all the credit and love for winning. Chris Leake is who i'm talking about by the way.
Also, what about the monster squads Tebow played with. I think they could have won with any QB back there worth his weight. Which leads me to the next point. He gets all this credit for the success when Florida has sent over 40-50 players to the league since he got there.
 8 years ago '08        #39
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 Stupendamatic said:

You cant really use Young as an analogy because Young was riding the wave of the National Championship season. He had way more leverage than other quick athletic black QB's who we continue to see get written off and thrown to the fact side unlike Tebow who has people holding his d*ck when he pisses.
 8 years ago '06        #40
6thward 
space
space
$641 | Props total: 2 2
Tebow is not better than Tommie Frasier youtube both National Championship games if you don't believe that but when he came out it was no real thought put into him being anything but a db or rb. I don't know I just want to see dude play in the league cause I really want to see if that rah rah s**t translates to the NFL.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
100 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
86 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
24 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
180 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy