Immortal Technique "Dance with the Devil" True or False story?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
119 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
62 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
102 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-07-2010, 01:54 AM         #21
2wavy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont know why n*ggas hate like that.......... immortal technique is aight but i dont really fcuk wiht it
 8 years ago '06        #22
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
This song was good, but I cant f**k with his music. s**t aint all that to me. Somethin about dude I can't f**k with, and not because he is underground, I dunno. I ain't sayin he garbage.. but I guess it aint capturing my ears. I gave dude a try and I was like hell naw. There are many other underground artists I like though.
 8 years ago '09        #23
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,393 | Props total: 5103 5103
 DrockSteady said:
like a c*m stained mattres dont sleep on me

corny?
yeah thats wack as hell
 05-07-2010, 02:45 AM         #24
Apostrophe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pulmones said:
no

i named 1 of the best lyricists of all time, and 2 of the corniest, wackest, most forced punch-line rappers ever

Big L never spit a wack or forced punchline in his life (RIP)

in EVERY SONG Chino or Tech spit MULTIPLE lines that are so wack they make you cringe

if you can't tell the difference, i guess you're the slow one

Every punchline rapper has a few wack lines even Big L, hell even celph titled has some corny lines. But if you really think Chino is a joke then you are ridiculous. The song wordsmith alone puts him above everyone other than Canibus lyrically. I can see you hating these dudes deliveries and their flows but their lyrics arent a weak spot, so making them out to be their weak spots is just retarded. Plus your coming off extra salty for no reason. Even if you hate these dudes you couldnt say either are wack in an era where people listen to Wacka Flacka and Lil B AND Wayne is looked upon as a great. So really why the hate? I don't get it. Unless your one of those Pac fans that is still holding on to Chino hate from the 90s, which would just be sad.
 8 years ago '07        #25
Lamrock 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,093 | Props total: 16 16
Tech is nice, i never understood the hate for him. I dont think dance with the devil is a real experience, but its a real dark song. "when the devil wants to dance, you better say never! Cuz a dance with the devil may last you forever."

Real cold
 05-07-2010, 09:22 AM         #26
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You can't put Blu and Immortal Technique in the same category. Stop categorizing rappers as underground. You guys call it underground, I call it, "s**t you haven't heard, but you need to be listening to."

Mainstream is underground, underground is mainstream. I never heard of these guys y'all talk about.
 8 years ago '06        #27
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,901 | Props total: 1212 1212
n*gga has some good tracks...

but f**k all that revolutionary political s**t...
 8 years ago '10        #28
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,495 | Props total: 9786 9786
 Hold That said:
In this song Immortal Technique claims this story/rap was true, was he bulls**tting? Did he ever speak in an interview claiming that he didn't make this s**t up?
 8 years ago '10        #29
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,495 | Props total: 9786 9786
track was raw..
 05-07-2010, 10:31 AM         #30
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I remember when my friend was begging me to hear this track a long time ago. We were on our way to the mall, all of sudden he shoved his ear phones into my ear (no homo). I was hooked after that, I didn't even need the Internet to recognize real music. Some of you guys and your friends are complete f**k faces who listen mind control music.
 05-07-2010, 10:43 AM         #31
Apostrophe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 francnad4 said:
Stopped reading when you put someone who raps with Nas and Eminem in the same sentence as Lil B and Wacka Flocka

Immortal Technique is dope though i like all his albums but if i had to choose who to listen to out of underground rappers id go for Blu his album was great. Point of No Return is a classic song aswell.
You misunderstood the sentence I wrote. I meant Wacka Flacka and Lil B are the worst emcees ever to pick up a mic yet they have fans here. Plus Lil Wayne is nothing more than mediocre yet hes considered a great rapper by todays standards, tho hes a god compared to those 2. My point was with how f**kin wack rap is now you cant call Tech wack and especially not Chino. Hopefully that cleared things up for you fam. Sorry bout the confusion.:dancingcool:
 05-07-2010, 10:54 AM         #32
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Soon you won't be able to hide from the mainstream, you'll have to dig deeper. Idiots are slowly becoming computer savvy.
 8 years ago '10        #33
nigga123 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,838 | Props total: 1489 1489
immortal technique thinks he is so sick, i fukin hate ppl like tht, head so big can't fit thru the door
 8 years ago '04        #34
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,181 | Props total: 1068 1068
 T_Buck said:
f**k Immortal Technique. Dude is wack as hell. It seems like this dude is always the first underground rapper people get into. They talk to all their friends and say s**t like "Yo, have you ever heard of Immortal Technique? Dance With The Devil's gotta be one of the illest songs ever". They do this s**t for a couple months, but then they actually get off their a.sses and start listening to other underground rappers and realize IT's wack as f**k and never listen to him again.
that's how i felt...

he wasn't my first experience with underground music, but everybody just kept talking about him, so i eventually checked him out, and i can't sit though a whole album of his...

he's got some classic songs, but overall, i'm not a fan or follower...

berzerkerguts said:
id have to go with uncommon valor personally. that song is truly haunting.
Uncommon Valor beats this song easily, and we know for sure it's true, you ever seen Ra's father? that dude is f**ked for life...
 05-07-2010, 03:10 PM         #35
Hustle N Flow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 T_Buck said:
f**k Immortal Technique. Dude is wack as hell. It seems like this dude is always the first underground rapper people get into. They talk to all their friends and say s**t like "Yo, have you ever heard of Immortal Technique? Dance With The Devil's gotta be one of the illest songs ever". They do this s**t for a couple months, but then they actually get off their a.sses and start listening to other underground rappers and realize IT's wack as f**k and never listen to him again.

Stop hatin and knockin this man's skills. Cause for 1 Tech got classic joints for days like Freedom Of Speech, No Return, and You Never Know (his best track).

So stop disrespectin an emcee that actually puts time and effort into his craft. real talk
 8 years ago '06        #36
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 602 602
his s**t isn't for everybody, i can understand that... but rev volume 2 has a good 10 tracks on it that still have replay value to me....he is a great storyteller and pretty lyrical....

he a pretty chill dude also, will sign autographs and shoot the s**t with his fans after his shows.... imo he defintiley shouldn't be considered wack with all the bs out now days

and chino xl has some ridiculous concept songs like wordsmith,skin,water,heavinly father etc etc he is a lot more then a punchline cat

i agree that track about the girl with aids who died a virgin was better then dance with the devil in my opinion anyway

Last edited by ginobili 20; 05-07-2010 at 03:44 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #37
Tecnique 27 heat pts27
space
space
$11,408 | Props total: 154 154
Dance with the Devil is dope but You Never Know was his best "storytelling" track.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy