Floyd Mayweather - This Is SportsCenter

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
127 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA BIG BALLER BRAND JUST SHUT DOWN NYC TODAY :mjomfg:
28 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #101
sdot1205 
space
space
space
$24 | Props total: 0 0
people who say "oh well pacman lost 14 years ago but floyd didnt"...really? so that makes him better? if that were the case, boxers wouldnt train because they are just gonna maintain the same level of talent for the rest of their lives...
 8 years ago '06        #102
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,975 | Props total: 3992 3992
 Bruce Leeroy said:
same lame responses little nicky. Keep trying to save dead hoes from the 50s.
Stay mad f**got. I KNOW what I said made you itch inside that's why you popped off with that first comment. Take your L and move on.
 8 years ago '05        #103
lakersboy03 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,925 | Props total: 643 643
 Cardeezy17 said:
Pac fans are like McCain supporters when Obama was runnin'...alot of these dudes don't really even like him, they just support him out of hate for the other guy.
 8 years ago '06        #104
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 dg177bx said:
lames stay suckin mayweather, u seen how that n*gga got offended as soon as someone said pacmans next with a sportscenter commercial? let me remind n*ggas how quick pacmans hands are

Yeah there are a lot of Mayweather d*ck ryders on here.
 05-07-2010, 04:10 AM         #105
Showman3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is hilarious. Every time they meet up on tv they argue. Funny as s**t because Kenny matches up well with Mayweather verbally and Mayweather gets all frustrated. This is funny!
 8 years ago '06        #106
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 Showman3000 said:
This is hilarious. Every time they meet up on tv they argue. Funny as s**t because Kenny matches up well with Mayweather verbally and Mayweather gets all frustrated. This is funny!

Yeah Kenny be gettin Mayweather frustrated as hell and Mayweather gets ta studdering .
 8 years ago '04        #107
Scoop 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,045 | Props total: 97 97
honestly, i hate floyd as a person but hes a good boxer.

i cant wait for someone to beat his a.ss.

@ floyd sonning kenny...come on, the interview makes floyd look dumb as f**k. hes an ignorant big headed motherf**ker. RA the rugged man s**t all over floyd on shade 45 as well.
 8 years ago '05        #108
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,975 | Props total: 10670 10670
 Scoop said:
honestly, i hate floyd as a person but hes a good boxer.

i cant wait for someone to beat his a.ss.
How do you hate someoneon a personal level, but you don;t even know them.

Do you hate your favorite actor when he plays the villian in movies??

But you fall for Floyd's gimmick and it gets you so irritated that it makes you HATE him...

Last edited by ChickzNKickz; 05-07-2010 at 06:37 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #109
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,720 | Props total: 6 6
 Akilleez said:
english lessons aside, if your grown homey, then shame on u. f*ck OUTTA here n*gga, don't be salty at me cause YOU dont know how to use a comma. i would blame the public school system, because they have failed U miserably sir

a grown a.ss man, writing at a 2nd grade level ... go elmo yaself n*gga
@ This f**got giving english lessons, but can't use an apostrophe or spell correctly. Learn to capitalize your I's and use periods b**ch. I thought they taught that in 1st grade . Shut the f**k up and get a girlfriend. Nobody on here is writing a term paper it is a f**king message board f**k boy. n*ggas stay ethering themselves on here
 8 years ago '09        #110
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,165 | Props total: 3376 3376
 Sizzler01 said:
just when I thought I had read it all on BX

If you don't believe that boxing is nothing without floyd at this point then you don't know s**t about boxing. I know people who can't stand him, but still order his f!ghts. Don't be stupid.

dg177bx said:
mayweather is gonna get washed and mixed on and he knows it, avoiding questions from brian kenny, THE NEGRO IS SCARED
Your an idiot who needs to stop posting. You never say anything about boxing itself you just come here and cry like a b**ch about who likes floyd and why they like him. f**k outta here with that b**chmade crying until you include some type of boxing knowledge instead of d*ckriding manny all because you think floyd has to many fans. f**king idiot.

Last edited by Knowledgeable; 05-07-2010 at 07:56 AM..
 8 years ago '09        #111
space
space
 ChickzNKickz said:
How do you hate someoneon a personal level, but you don;t even know them.

Do you hate your favorite actor when he plays the villian in movies??

But you fall for Floyd's gimmick and it gets you so irritated that it makes you HATE him...

These muthaf**kas say the dumbest s**t. Nobody forces these idiots to watch 24/7. They watch it cause deep down they like floyd cause he's very entertaining. Then how you do you hate somebody as a person you don't even know? I can see if he was k!lling people and s**t yea I'd hate him to, but all he does is whoop a.ss for a living and talk s**t and these n*gga come on here and cry more than you see b**ches do
 8 years ago '09        #112
Akilleez 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 23 23
 Gotti211 said:
@ This f**got giving english lessons, but can't use an apostrophe or spell correctly. Learn to capitalize your I's and use periods b**ch. I thought they taught that in 1st grade . Shut the f**k up and get a girlfriend. Nobody on here is writing a term paper it is a f**king message board f**k boy. n*ggas stay ethering themselves on here
somebody's offended. im sure u kno the difference betweeen text shortcuts (spelling wise) and just god awful punctuation... who the f*ck am i kidding, of course u don't n*gga .. ohh yeah, callin' me a f**got, AND sayin' i need p*ssy, those are the textbook responses that follow directly after a n*gga took a major L
 8 years ago '04        #113
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,376 | Props total: 459 459
 stogz said:
Both sides are more positive? First of all, you haven't heard sh*t from pacman. No official statement has come from pacman himself. Only Arum and Roach. Last time Arum and Roach spoke on pacman's behalf, the f!ght didn't happen. The time before that when they spoke on his behalf, the f!ght almost didn't happen... and the time before that, the f!ght was cancelled... then re-negotiated. The only thing you heard from Floyd now, is the exact same thing you heard from Floyd months ago... 'take the test', etc. All pacman's recent f!ghts have gone on because the other side gave in to pacman. I wouldn't bet money on Money giving in....

On top of that, you have the nerve to incinuate that Clottey was paid off by Jerry Jones to lose? That Mosley intentionally threw the f!ght... so that Mayweather v. Pacman could go through with more hype. Are you f**king retarded? Then after you make that incinuation, you go on to contradict yourself by saying pacman & mayweather destroyed top welters. You dumb f**k! Then after you DISCREDIT pacman and floyd's wins, their fans, top rank, golden boy promotions, jerry jones, and the entire sport.... you say that we should stop discrediting great f!ghters like mayweather and pacman.

Don't reply, stfu... and log off.

DAMN

i do agree tho....people are always talking about f!ghters throwing f!ghts fact is that s**t rarely happens anymore if at all

plus why would shane throw the f!ght? he wants to f!ght pacman too, if he beat mayweather and then beat him in the rematch pac would HAVE to f!ght shane, which is something roach did not wanna do. Fact is sugar shane would have gotten a huge payday and could have added on to his already HOF RESUME with a win over mayweather and pacman, its more money for him to win then to throw the f!ght.
 05-07-2010, 09:32 AM         #114
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 - Streetz - said:

"Once again, we’re talking to Brian Kenny, a man of many traits, a master of nothing"
 05-07-2010, 09:35 AM         #115
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storchaveli said:
Because I WANTED him to win. Huge difference. Did I think he had a good chance? Not really. But before you begin celebrating, tell me Mosley isn't washed up. Exactly.

you're lying.......you thought mosley had a very good chance, you're just saying that s**t cus he lost.
 8 years ago '05        #116
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,058 | Props total: 984 984
 Knowledgeable said:
If you don't believe that boxing is nothing without floyd at this point then you don't know s**t about boxing. I know people who can't stand him, but still order his f!ghts. Don't be stupid.
boxing was fine before him, boxing was fine while he was retired boxing will be fine after he retires again
 8 years ago '06        #117
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,867 | Props total: 260 260
 - Streetz - said:

"Once again, we’re talking to Brian Kenny, a man of many traits, a master of nothing"
 8 years ago '09        #118
space
space
 Sizzler01 said:
boxing was fine before him, boxing was wack while he was retired boxing will be a.ss after he retires again

8 years ago '04        #119
TNWTMP 
space
space
$1,649 | Props total: 13 13
 - Streetz - said:

I remember when he said that!
 8 years ago '08        #120
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,097 | Props total: 23289 23289

[video - click to view]

that ether make ya soul burn slow

[video - click to view]

now who's really scared to f!ght who?

Last edited by Arson; 05-07-2010 at 11:02 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
39 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
91 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
18 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy