Floyd Mayweather - This Is SportsCenter

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
126 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #81
T2THEONE 859 heat pts859
space
space
$6,450 | Props total: 1678 1678
 Stupendamatic said:
If you actually think a f!ght from 14 years ago matters when talking Mayweather vs. Pacquiao, you indeed are a fool.
Once again the video I replied to was showing how fast Pac man's hand are, and I replied with the video of him losing, hence NO MATTER HOW FAST YOUR HANDS ARE YOU CAN STILL TAKE A L.
 8 years ago '07        #82
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,027 | Props total: 30281 30281
 DrX said:
yall dudes keep a.ssuming..lol its because we know boxing, and anybody that understand boxing know that floyd is an artist in the ring. most of pac fans are the ones that dont know s**t.
You know what's funny though, DrX?. Most of the people on this board are american. Floyd fought in the olympics for america in 1996. Floyd had a little bit of fame before he even turned pro. Yet, people in here are questioning Floyd's fan base? If I'm not mistaken, pacman is the one who came outta nowhere, correct?

Y'all didn't know who pacman was when he was in the Philippines. Y'all didn't know who he was when he was f!ghting at 106lbs. Y'all didn't know who he was when he was losing to a buncha nobodies (as y'all like to refer to them). I didn't know about pacman until he fought Agapito Sanchez... which means Y'ALL didn't know about him until he fought morales. So, exactly how do you go about claiming people in here are bandwagon fans for mayweather when there is absolutely no possible way any of you morons could have known sh*t about pacman until AFTER he started winning... (all philipino born posters exempted).

Last edited by stogz; 05-06-2010 at 11:10 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #83
MAKAVELI2199 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,384 | Props total: 181 181
 Stupendamatic said:
and fans like you have reading problems because I clearly said I like Mayweather and respect him. I guess though just because I'm not riding his d*ck I'm a Pacquiao fan boy and a Floyd hater.

Contrary to popular belief you can like both f!ghters, simple minded fools like you don't seem to realize that.
my entire post wasn't directed towards you, just the first line was in response to your post

the rest of it i was speaking generally to pacquiao's fanboys, didn't say you were one of them

Last edited by MAKAVELI2199; 05-06-2010 at 11:03 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #84
T2THEONE 859 heat pts859
space
space
 MAKAVELI2199 said:
@ excusing the Loss because it didn't happen recently

mayweather was f!ghting 14 years ago too
and wasn't f**king losing THEN OR NOW

these pacquiao fanboys are soft as s**t, got damn...
why yall get so emotional and defensive when pacquiao's 3 losses are brought up?
Excatly I agree, If Floyd loses one match, you know the haters will bring that up EVERYTIME they get a chance. I'm not even holding the loses against Manny, but let the record show he has 3 loses. I don't care how many years it was, hell they bring up the 72 Dolphins everytime a NFl team comes close to going undefeated, better yet they still talk about Rocky Marchino because he was undefeated and that was over 40 years ago.
 8 years ago '08        #85
T2THEONE 859 heat pts859
space
space
As far as being a Floyd fan, I 've been a Floyd fan for at least 7 years, I'm also a fan of P Will and Pacman, but I must admit I really didn't know who Pacman was until about 3 1/2 years ago. If Floyd loses I'm still a fan of his, If you take a look at my sig I'm a dam Knick fan, and been for awhile even when Jordan was in the league and the Knicks have been garbage for years but I rep them, with or without Lebron so I'm far from a bandwagon jumper.
 05-06-2010, 11:17 PM         #86
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stogz said:
You know what's funny though, DrX?. Most of the people on this board are american. Floyd fought in the olympics for america in 1996. Floyd had a little bit of fame before he even turned pro. Yet, people in here are questioning Floyd's fan base? If I'm not mistaken, pacman is the one who came outta nowhere, correct?

Y'all didn't know who pacman was when he was in the Philippines. Y'all didn't know who he was when he was f!ghting at 106lbs. Y'all didn't know who he was when he was losing to a buncha nobodies (as y'all like to refer to them). I didn't know about pacman until he fought Agapito Sanchez... which means Y'ALL didn't know about him until he fought morales. So, exactly how do you go about claiming people in here are bandwagon fans for mayweather when there is absolutely no possible way any of you morons could have known sh*t about pacman until AFTER he started winning... (all philipino born posters exempted).
co-sign, it seem like after manny last 4-5 f!ghts hes become popular and now all his fans are experts on boxing. lol they think because he ran through those other boxers he can do it to floyd. people dont understand how truly gifted he is...guys that respect the sweet science understand how great floyd is.
 8 years ago '04        #87
cavanroo 7 heat pts
space
space
$306 | Props total: 0 0
We all know who really won the Mayweather - De La Hoya f!ght right? I mean... c'mon Oscar whooped that a.ss...
 8 years ago '08        #88
T2THEONE 859 heat pts859
space
space
 cavanroo said:
We all know who really won the Mayweather - De La Hoya f!ght right? I mean... c'mon Oscar whooped that a.ss...
Oscar put up one hell of a f!ght but I feel as though he didn't keep pressing mayweather with his jab. But I think Money was hitting him with the cleaner shots.
 8 years ago '09        #89
Cardeezy17 
space
space
$350 | Props total: 55 55
 cavanroo said:
Umm...were we watching the same f!ght? Sure, Oscar threw a lot of punches, but the goal is to LAND them, which he failed to do. Floyd blocked or evaded most of his attacks, and stuck him with cleaner shots.
 8 years ago '08        #90
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,728 | Props total: 11620 11620
 cavanroo said:

:laughing9:
 05-06-2010, 11:54 PM         #91
theboss175  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Let's see if this f!ght happens in November
 8 years ago '06        #92
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,975 | Props total: 3992 3992
 Bruce Leeroy said:
Those are feelings being caught.
Oh that's what you meant. LMAO. I'd forgotten about that. Glad you know my posts though. If this were Twitter, you'd be my follower. B**ch.
 8 years ago '07        #93
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 Storchaveli said:
Oh that's what you meant. LMAO. I'd forgotten about that. Glad you know my posts though. If this were Twitter, you'd be my follower. B**ch.
I never forget the scent of a pus*y
 8 years ago '06        #94
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,975 | Props total: 3992 3992
 Bruce Leeroy said:
I never forget the scent of a pus*y
Funny considering the last one you saw was the same one you popped out of.
 8 years ago '07        #95
JordanWest86 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,836 | Props total: 2102 2102
Floyd has answered every bell and eventually fought every contender except pacman. If the pac f!ght happens and he wins, which i think he will, he's gotta be considered one of the top welterweights, if not boxers of all time. Floyd that is.

Last edited by JordanWest86; 05-07-2010 at 12:09 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #96
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 Storchaveli said:
Funny considering the last one you saw was the same one you popped out of.
same lame responses little nicky. Keep trying to save dead hoes from the 50s.
 8 years ago '06        #97
damn_ryght 
space
space
$2,805 | Props total: 785 785
for real, the money vs pac threads on itsbx get the most replies....this f!ght needs to f'n happen...i dont care who wins, but they have to punch each other soon...
 8 years ago '04        #98
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
i will never understand how people act like somebody cant be a fan of 2 people

couldnt like pac if u liked big, bron/kobe, nas/jay, magic/bird, i dont really need to continue this list do i
 8 years ago '08        #99
big leo 415 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,474 | Props total: 9 9
lol.....long live the champ!
 8 years ago '09        #100
Akilleez 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 23 23
 Gotti211 said:
@ boxden english teachers. I swear some of you n*ggas just want attention
english lessons aside, if your grown homey, then shame on u. f*ck outta here n*gga, don't be salty at me cause YOU dont know how to use a comma. i would blame the public school system, because they have failed u miserably sir

a grown a.ss man, writing at a 2nd grade level ... go elmo yaself n*gga

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
262 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
38 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
103 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
32 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
98 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy