Floyd Mayweather - This Is SportsCenter

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
33 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
49 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
137 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #41
T2THEONE 859 heat pts859
space
space
$6,450 | Props total: 1678 1678
 Suka Repellent said:
Question:
Is it bad to like BOTH PacMan an P4P Best Money.......i like both an there really the only boxers i give a s**t about.......
No it's not, I like both f!ghters myself, but of the two f!ghters I like Money Mayweather better. I think Pac is a very good f!ghter, I just think his defense is questable. His offense is on point though.
 8 years ago '06        #42
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,975 | Props total: 3992 3992
 Main Event said:
Thats why you picked Mosley before the f!ght right
Because I WANTED him to win. Huge difference. Did I think he had a good chance? Not really. But before you begin celebrating, tell me Mosley isn't washed up. Exactly.

Akilleez said:
n*ggas don't beleive in punctuation at all anymore, huh? n*gga do u breathe when u talk?? got damn.
 8 years ago '07        #43
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 Storchaveli said:
All of Floyd's wins have been against nobodies or washed up f!ghters. That record means s**t.

Shut ya f**got a.ss up Nicky. Pac beat two of the same f!ghters that Floyd did AFTER Floyd fought them. He beat Cotto after getting his soul snatched by Margorito and beat a punching bag a.ss Clottey. Go cry about Marylin Monroe like you normally do and stay out of boxing discussions.
 8 years ago '05        #44
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
^^^^ the same way i feel about manny,BUT if paquiao slaughtered dudes that were in their prime in HIS division which he then proceeded to do as he ESCALATED weight class (and he slaughtered these dudes! check the highlight films), and mayweather k!lled dudes who were 5 years away from retirement who ONCE WERE THE BEST but when facing mayweather they were done (which gave him confidence to start talkin s**t), and WENT BELOW his weight class to do s**t, please imagine what paquiao will do to this man(on top o the fact that manny deep inside wants to f!ght this dude, on top of the fact that mayweather is making him go through all this drama) please tell me he wont be in his A+ GAME more than ever,.........while mayweather is gonna only think about "the money", so if he loses thats going to be his first excuse "it was for the money" f**k atta here. I dont know how people cant see right through mayweather, the n*gga got scared as soon as he heard paqiao coming and senced that he aint scared of money nor believes his hype (you can see it when A PERSON HAS AN EGO AND THEY SEE SOMEONE IS NOT SCARED OF IT, THEY SHAKE UP) hence brings up drug testing cause he wants to make sure HE'S NOT THAT GOOD, CAUSE EGO DOESNT WANT TO ALLOW HIMSELF TO BELIEVE IT, since he talks all this s**t he doesnt want to believe that paquiao can wreck him. Just like naziim (mosleys trainer) said, paquiao is that good that it makes him believe that hes takin some substance, no manny aint undefeated but he can beat mayweather

Last edited by dg177bx; 05-06-2010 at 09:14 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #45
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,726 | Props total: 11615 11615
 Storchaveli said:
Because I WANTED him to win. Huge difference. Did I think he had a good chance? Not really. But before you begin celebrating, tell me Mosley isn't washed up. Exactly.

Ya you right the number 1 ranked WW in the world just magically got washed up over night right,I love how he's all of a sudden washed up after he got his a.ss whooped, so washed up Manny ducked him right? You're the definition of a hater its sad you gotta reach for bulls**t to hate on Floyd
 8 years ago '04        #46
doczdaname 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$12,969 | Props total: 4994 4994
 VictoryThagr8 said:
Obviously the f!ght will get way more sales in Novemeber than it would be for march 20 due to the hype the negotiation fall out gave it and its in the month were the Biggest boxing match usually happen. You notice both teams are more positive for the f!ght to actually happen now than it was at march.

Only biased fans of each would think other wise. It was more than drug test for the f!ght not happening. It was because floyd team not bother showing up in dallas stadium and not enough time to actually promote a f!ght of that magnitude.

Really if you don't believe me, then why do you think shane was smiling like a muthaf**ka after he lost to floyd. How come shane stop punching floyd when he got floyd hurt. Really when do you ever see shane not go for the k!ll when he got his opponent hurt.

s**t im still questioning about the million dollar that jerry jones gave to clottey.

So again stop being a pactard and flomos and if you are a fan of boxing then you want to see this f!ght happening and witness two of the greatest boxer of our era give us a show. Stop descrediting great f!ghter like Floyd and pacquaio because at the end of the day that after seeing the top welters get destroyed by both Floyd and pacman that its clearly show that these two f!ghters are far better than the competition. The only person i think that can trouble these two is paul williams but that is because he is an south paw with freakish reach, stamina, and height advantage if he comes down to 147.
thank you
 8 years ago '07        #47
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 dg177bx said:
while mayweather is gonna only think about "the money", so if he loses thats going to be his first excuse "it was for the money" f**k atta here.
Pac fought Cotto instead of Mosley because of MONEY. Roach told Mosley that he won't get a shot @ Manny because Manny could get double to f!ght Cotto so quit with the money talk.
 8 years ago '05        #48
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3353 3353
 T2THEONE said:
Let me remind you how fast Pacman went down.

@ posting a f!ght from 14 years ago

Last edited by Stupendamatic; 05-06-2010 at 09:21 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #49
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
 Stupendamatic said:
exactly.... due was probably beastin lookin for that footage f**k atta here
 8 years ago '05        #50
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
anyone who knows boxing knows how amazing floyd is in the ring
 8 years ago '05        #51
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3353 3353
 Bea5T said:
anyone who knows boxing knows how amazing floyd is in the ring
yeah he is amazing, his defense and countering is a work of art. I personally will be rooting for Pac but I like Floyd as well and enjoy watching him f!ght because of his skill level. People go out of their way though trying to diss one of the 2, example being that fool posting a 14 year old f!ght like it proves some point.

Last edited by Stupendamatic; 05-06-2010 at 09:35 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #52
T2THEONE 859 heat pts859
space
space
 dg177bx said:
exactly.... due was probably beastin lookin for that footage f**k atta here
A lost is a lost. Bottom line if this f!ght goes down PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS. I don't hate Pacman like most, but I think Mayweather is the better f!ghter.

Last edited by T2THEONE; 05-06-2010 at 09:34 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #53
T2THEONE 859 heat pts859
space
space
 Stupendamatic said:
Yeah it's old but it's in the record books, just like the 41 wins Floyd has.
 8 years ago '08        #54
T2THEONE 859 heat pts859
space
space
 Stupendamatic said:
yeah he is amazing, his defense and countering is a work of art. I personally will be rooting for Pac but I like Floyd as well and enjoy watching him f!ght because of his skill level. People go out of their way though trying to diss one of the 2, example being that fool posting a 14 year old f!ght like it proves some point.
I'm the fool that posted the video, it was a response to another video posted earlier. I never said Floyd couldn't be beat, anyone can lose in any given match.
 8 years ago '05        #55
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,720 | Props total: 6 6
 Akilleez said:
n*ggas don't beleive in punctuation at all anymore, huh? n*gga do u breathe when u talk?? got damn.
@ boxden english teachers. I swear some of you n*ggas just want attention
 8 years ago '06        #56
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,975 | Props total: 3992 3992
 Bruce Leeroy said:
Shut ya f**got a.ss up Nicky. Pac beat two of the same f!ghters that Floyd did AFTER Floyd fought them. He beat Cotto after getting his soul snatched by Margorito and beat a punching bag a.ss Clottey. Go cry about Marylin Monroe like you normally do and stay out of boxing discussions.
Feelings caught.

8 years ago '05        #57
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,720 | Props total: 6 6
 Storchaveli said:
Feelings caught.

05-06-2010, 09:51 PM         #58
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storchaveli said:

was he washed up when he destroyed a prime margarito?

people just like to hate on floyd...hes about to shut out pacman steroid taking a.ss
 8 years ago '05        #59
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,871 | Props total: 8391 8391
 T2THEONE said:
A lost is a lost. Bottom line if this f!ght goes down PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS. I don't hate Pacman like most, but I think Mayweather is the better f!ghter.
real talk yo...i know im putting money one floyd if this f!ght ever happens, no one can look at the two and say that pacman is a better boxer

Last edited by StateProperty88; 05-06-2010 at 10:07 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #60
Cardeezy17 
space
space
$350 | Props total: 55 55
 T2THEONE said:
So if he beats Manny, will Manny be washed up OR a nobody. 2. If that's the case the same can be said about Manny, he fought the same nobodies and washed up people AFTER
Mayweather did.
This.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
21 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
95 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy