Floyd Mayweather - This Is SportsCenter

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
234 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
248 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #21
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,073 | Props total: 30383 30383
 VictoryThagr8 said:

Obviously the f!ght will get way more sales in Novemeber than it would be for march 20 due to the hype the negotiation fall out gave it and its in the month were the Biggest boxing match usually happen. You notice both teams are more positive for the f!ght to actually happen now than it was at march.

Only biased fans of each would think other wise. It was more than drug test for the f!ght not happening. It was because floyd team not bother showing up in dallas stadium and not enough time to actually promote a f!ght of that magnitude.

Really if you don't believe me, then why do you think shane was smiling like a muthaf**ka after he lost to floyd. How come shane stop punching floyd when he got floyd hurt. Really when do you ever see shane not go for the k!ll when he got his opponent hurt.

s**t im still questioning about the million dollar that jerry jones gave to clottey.

So again stop being a pactard and flomos and if you are a fan of boxing then you want to see this f!ght happening and witness two of the greatest boxer of our era give us a show. Stop descrediting great f!ghter like Floyd and pacquaio because at the end of the day that after seeing the top welters get destroyed by both Floyd and pacman that its clearly show that these two f!ghters are far better than the competition. The only person i think that can trouble these two is paul williams but that is because he is an south paw with freakish reach, stamina, and height advantage if he comes down to 147.

Both sides are more positive? First of all, you haven't heard sh*t from pacman. No official statement has come from pacman himself. Only Arum and Roach. Last time Arum and Roach spoke on pacman's behalf, the f!ght didn't happen. The time before that when they spoke on his behalf, the f!ght almost didn't happen... and the time before that, the f!ght was cancelled... then re-negotiated. The only thing you heard from Floyd now, is the exact same thing you heard from Floyd months ago... 'take the test', etc. All pacman's recent f!ghts have gone on because the other side gave in to pacman. I wouldn't bet money on Money giving in....

On top of that, you have the nerve to incinuate that Clottey was paid off by Jerry Jones to lose? That Mosley intentionally threw the f!ght... so that Mayweather v. Pacman could go through with more hype. Are you f**king retarded? Then after you make that incinuation, you go on to contradict yourself by saying pacman & mayweather destroyed top welters. You dumb f**k! Then after you DISCREDIT pacman and floyd's wins, their fans, top rank, golden boy promotions, jerry jones, and the entire sport.... you say that we should stop discrediting great f!ghters like mayweather and pacman.

Don't reply, stfu... and log off.

Last edited by stogz; 05-06-2010 at 06:26 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #22
insert.cliche 
space
space
$1,283 | Props total: 8 8
LMAOOOOOOOOO...damn brian kenny spittin that ether. had this dude backpeddling like RA the rugged man.
 8 years ago '08        #23
T2THEONE 859 heat pts859
space
space
$6,450 | Props total: 1678 1678
 dg177bx said:
lames stay suckin mayweather, u seen how that n*gga got offended as soon as someone said pacmans next with a sportscenter commercial? let me remind n*ggas how quick pacmans hands are
Let me remind you how fast Pacman went down.

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #24
Prospect Boy 
space
space
$1,720 | Props total: 120 120
Lol I don't like Floyd, but I gotta admit that his interviews with Brian Kenny are hilarious. Brian Kenny be having Floyd aggravated. "Well once again I already forgot who i'm talking to, i'm talking to Brian Kenny a man who's never laced up gloves a day in his life, who don't know nothing about boxing" lol.
 8 years ago '07        #25
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
i remember that interview. Floyd is such a c*cky f**king d*ck head, but hes kind of funny.

I'm not a huge fan of Kinney though
 8 years ago '07        #26
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
@ "you know what it is" "no what is it"
 05-06-2010, 07:36 PM         #27
ElMarroAfamado  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hahahha
 8 years ago '04        #28
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,445 | Props total: 5550 5550
 dg177bx said:
lames stay suckin mayweather, u seen how that n*gga got offended as soon as someone said pacmans next with a sportscenter commercial? let me remind n*ggas how quick pacmans hands are
let me remind you why Floyd is UNDEFEATED.

[video - click to view]

05-06-2010, 08:06 PM         #29
theboss175  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 infam0uskills said:
let me remind you why Floyd is UNDEFEATED.

RIP Guru nice video
 8 years ago '05        #30
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,721 | Props total: 6 6
Mayweather brought boxing back from the dead single handly. n*gga is entertaining as f**k and he backs the s**t he talks up if you hate on that you just a lame real talk
 05-06-2010, 08:16 PM         #31
theboss175  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gotti211 said:
Mayweather brought boxing back from the dead single handly. n*gga is entertaining as f**k and he backs the s**t he talks up if you hate on that you just a lame real talk
 8 years ago '07        #32
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
space
$12,035 | Props total: 3900 3900
Question:
Is it bad to like BOTH PacMan an P4P Best Money.......i like both an there really the only boxers i give a s**t about.......
 8 years ago '05        #33
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
just because mayweather is undefeated doesnt mean he wont/cant be beat close minded f**ks, im telling you pacquiao moves too f**kin much and hits to f**kin fast repeatedly for single jabbin mayweather n*ggas be dillusional just caus ethe n*gga hypes himself up

Last edited by dg177bx; 05-06-2010 at 08:34 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #34
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,981 | Props total: 4006 4006
All of Floyd's wins have been against nobodies or washed up f!ghters. That record means s**t.

8 years ago '09        #35
Akilleez 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 23 23
 Gotti211 said:
n*ggas don't beleive in punctuation at all anymore, huh? n*gga do u breathe when u talk?? got damn.
 8 years ago '05        #36
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
 Storchaveli said:
All of Floyd's wins have been against nobodies or washed up f!ghters. That record means s**t.

this...but you cant explain that s**t to n*ggas here who prob started watching mayweather like 1 year ago, talkin like theyve followed his career knowing damn well that if he's put in a f!ght with an ACTUAL CHALLENGE hes gonna break
 8 years ago '08        #37
T2THEONE 859 heat pts859
space
space
 Storchaveli said:

So if he beats Manny, will Manny be washed up OR a nobody. 2. If that's the case the same can be said about Manny, he fought the same nobodies and washed up people AFTER
Mayweather did.
 8 years ago '04        #38
Peter Starks™ 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,217 | Props total: 223 223
 Storchaveli said:

and pacman's last few f!ghts wasnt bumbs? Cotto??
come on. you a hater.
 8 years ago '08        #39
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,730 | Props total: 11627 11627
 Storchaveli said:

Thats why you picked Mosley before the f!ght right
 8 years ago '08        #40
T2THEONE 859 heat pts859
space
space
 dg177bx said:
this...but you cant explain that s**t to n*ggas here who prob started watching mayweather like 1 year ago, talkin like theyve followed his career knowing damn well that if he's put in a f!ght with an ACTUAL CHALLENGE hes gonna break
Who would YOU say is a ACTUAL CHALLENGE
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy