>>>Official HTC EVO Thread<<<

most viewed right now
 123
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
34 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 94
NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 76
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 40
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
74 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 05-14-2010, 11:13 PM         #101
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 asoria85 said:
I ain't lying homie I'm on my samsung moment and will have my evo on launch day what's ya numba ill text u a pic of my pre order reciept and store number... no bull s**t got all my homies sprint phones.... its the only company I can bypass the snap system and get people phones....
hmmmmmmm
 8 years ago '04        #102
NaMeLeSs- 83 heat pts83 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 3607 3607
 tj.iscool said:
same amount of time Us current Hero users waitin LMFAO
lol im hoping that since this being sprints flagship, they will try harder with pushing updates to it
 8 years ago '08        #103
asoria85 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,203 | Props total: 19 19
 tj.iscool said:
hmmmmmmm
Real talk matter fact ill give u my store number... I took 4 pre orders tonight what part of tx u from
 8 years ago '04        #104
NaMeLeSs- 83 heat pts83 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 3607 3607
 asoria85 said:
Real talk matter fact ill give u my store number... I took 4 pre orders tonight what part of tx u from
do so in PM is you do it at all please.
 8 years ago '08        #105
asoria85 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,203 | Props total: 19 19
Just pm me if you need the evo no credit check and if you owe them I can get past it... certified sprint dealer...
 8 years ago '06        #106
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$9,547 | Props total: 203 203
got any pics from the side see how thin it is, and igot the hero now could i trade that in for the evo to get sum money of the price
 8 years ago '04        #107
NaMeLeSs- 83 heat pts83 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 3607 3607
 layzie8171 said:
got any pics from the side see how thin it is, and igot the hero now could i trade that in for the evo to get sum money of the price

none for now but ill do that soon
 05-15-2010, 08:04 AM         #108
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NaMeLeSs- said:
lol im hoping that since this being sprints flagship, they will try harder with pushing updates to it
After the EVo was announced I said fukk the 2.1 update
an was like I'm gettin this beastly EVO phone :dancingcool:
 05-15-2010, 08:05 AM         #109
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 asoria85 said:
Real talk matter fact ill give u my store number... I took 4 pre orders tonight what part of tx u from
I live in Houston lol
 8 years ago '04        #110
youngblanco 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$2,762 | Props total: 608 608
 layzie8171 said:
any word if its under $500 without a new contract, and the extra $10 you have to add on, what if you just want the 3g on it and wanna keep ur reg contract. plus if the city ur in doesnt have 4g
Same question
 8 years ago '04        #111
NaMeLeSs- 83 heat pts83 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 3607 3607
 youngblanco said:
Same question
10 dollar buy up is required. The full price should be 499.99
 8 years ago '07        #112
Tony_Stylezzz 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,743 | Props total: 159 159
 NaMeLeSs- said:
Map not accurate. Just reflects where its official, there's tons of places where its soft launched.
Posted via Mobile Device
Oh okay well I will just wait to see if I get the 4g signal here when I cop one.
 8 years ago '10        #113
Petty Wap 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$3,051 | Props total: 315 315
 Tony_Stylezzz said:
Oh okay well I will just wait to see if I get the 4g signal here when I cop one.
Orlando/Tampa is getting 4G.
 8 years ago '04        #114
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
The $10 Premium data charge is required... Regardless if you live in a 4G area or not. Sprint's way of getting around this is saying the $10 is NOT for the 4G but because of the phone and the amount of data you will probably use. They say the $10 is for the "luxury" of having a phone with specs like the Evo has... Which I think is bulls**t, but I still pre ordered the phone regardless.. Because even with the $10 more, the Sprint plans are still cheaper than any other comparable carrier.. Most people probably will roll with like me the 450 min Everything plan which is 69.99, with the corporate discount of 20% I have on my account, which I believe most people on this board know how to get, or even get one with a higher percentage off.. Then with taxes, insurance, and the $10 extra, Your price for everything probably will be around $75.00, which isnt bad compared to the $100 plus you would probably spend for something comparable on AT&T and Verizon..
 8 years ago '08        #115
asoria85 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,203 | Props total: 19 19
 tj.iscool said:
I live in Houston lol
I'm off 288 and 518 in pearland what part of the h u in
 8 years ago '06        #116
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
 asoria85 said:
I work for radio shack in houston holla at me I can bypass deposits and past due bills and will make sure you get the evo for 199.99
I live in providence lol can you do that for me?!?
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '07        #117
Tony_Stylezzz 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,743 | Props total: 159 159
 Barbie l Minaj said:
Orlando/Tampa is getting 4G.

Okay that's a good look then
 8 years ago '07        #118
Tony_Stylezzz 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,743 | Props total: 159 159
 Nu Tymez said:
The $10 Premium data charge is required... Regardless if you live in a 4G area or not. Sprint's way of getting around this is saying the $10 is NOT for the 4G but because of the phone and the amount of data you will probably use. They say the $10 is for the "luxury" of having a phone with specs like the Evo has... Which I think is bulls**t, but I still pre ordered the phone regardless.. Because even with the $10 more, the Sprint plans are still cheaper than any other comparable carrier.. Most people probably will roll with like me the 450 min Everything plan which is 69.99, with the corporate discount of 20% I have on my account, which I believe most people on this board know how to get, or even get one with a higher percentage off.. Then with taxes, insurance, and the $10 extra, Your price for everything probably will be around $75.00, which isnt bad compared to the $100 plus you would probably spend for something comparable on AT&T and Verizon..

Yeah that's how I see it. The $10 extra isn't going to hurt I already get the discount on a already low plan. Its still will be any mobile anytime which is cheaper than any phone company that offers anything similar(major company). I wouldn't get the phone if the hotspot was required but since its not I don't see a big deal with paying a little extra.
 8 years ago '06        #119
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
Can we stop using f**got colors for words and s**t
I gotta zoom in and s**t just to read it on my iPhone
Posted via Mobile Device
 05-16-2010, 12:23 PM         #120
xxJREALxx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
any body in Los angeles that can bypass the credit check/deposit its a $100 in for you i need that phone just pm me
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 56
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
129 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 55
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
19 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
43 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
101 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
50 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
163 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 23
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
45 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 22
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
59 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy