Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
68 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
108 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
292 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #961
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,179 | Props total: 11742 11742
 kuruption said:
Take that ATK off, it's just a battery drain. Just do it in the settings yourself.
How??
 7 years ago '04        #962
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,594 | Props total: 1013 1013
 THEINFAMOUS said:
How??
Menu/Settings/Applications/Manage Applications or Running services
 7 years ago '04        #963
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,133 | Props total: 9434 9434
 kuruption said:
or you can use the app k!ller to k!ll itself.
 7 years ago '04        #964
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,133 | Props total: 9434 9434
 RalphLaurenJR said:
anybody that got black tie insurance is getting jacked, real talk, i refuse to take a bulls**t loaner phone, thats not even a smart phone waiting on a repair when they got enuff money to replace it in store, smh
even if you run it through Asurion (sprint insurance provider) they send you a refurbished phone. No matter what they aren't issuing you a brand new phone, unless you can hustle the person working there.

This phone is so new that the majority of refurb's were never owned. Plus they have to go through more testing than new phones do.

Even if you get a broke a.ss phone, that's their fault and they need to replace it. May be a pain in the a.ss to wait until the next day but better than not having insurance at all.
 7 years ago '06        #965
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 31 31
 kuruption said:
so you'd rather get the insurance through sprint that requires you to pay a deductible? That makes sense.
my phone is still under warranty, meaning i wouldnt pay anything. Makes a lot of sense
 7 years ago '06        #966
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 italy2bklyn said:
even if you run it through asurion (sprint insurance provider) they send you a refurbished phone. No matter what they aren't issuing you a brand new phone, unless you can hustle the person working there.

This phone is so new that the majority of refurb's were never owned. Plus they have to go through more testing than new phones do.

Even if you get a broke a.ss phone, that's their fault and they need to replace it. May be a pain in the a.ss to wait until the next day but Better than not having insurance at all.
sprint still better, i dont care what you saying, you paying 10 a month to get a loaner phone and to pay a deposit while you waiting weeks for your smartphone while you hold down a crappy phone dont equal out dude.
 7 years ago '06        #967
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 stateproperty88 said:
if you have a sprint phone they can just transfer your number there for the meantime. The only reason i have a loaner phone from them is because before i got my evo i was on verizon so i dont have another sprint phone and none of my friends really have sprint and if they do they have the evo

For the loaner phone i had to give them a 100 dollar deposit that i will get back when i return the phone. And they gave me a bulls**t samsung slide phone (that gets another ), i probably would of done what you said with buying a phone for the meantime but i didnt really know how long they would take. Im probably going to buy another phone regardless so in case this situation happens again ill be prepared

edit: And they downgraded my plan because of the phone i didnt know the data and everything
u got your phone back yet?
 7 years ago '04        #968
space
space
 RalphLaurenJR said:
I'm pretty sure he did, but in response to your other comments you do know I was talking about after the warranty was up, how long is that by the way. Also you don't have to use their loaner phone if you have an old phone which I do and nothing is stopping you from just buying another Evo and returning it when you get yours back under 30 days. To each his own, but I'd rather pay nothing than something.
 7 years ago '05        #969
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,872 | Props total: 8394 8394
 RalphLaurenJR said:
my apologizes homie because i did mean to come back in here and update yall. but i ended up getting my phone back last friday. heres a couple stats for yall that have best buy's protection plan (depending on how busy they are and where you're located this may take longer or shorter)...

-gave my phone to them on the 1st, got it back on the 20th
-my phone took 5 days to get shipped there (partially due to the weekend im sure), and 2 days to get it back
-although i didnt have my phone for 3 weeks it took them 3 days to actually fix it
-they tell you what they fixed (they said they re-soldered my charging port
 7 years ago '05        #970
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,179 | Props total: 11742 11742
 kuruption said:
So u just go there what, every time u lock your phone?
 7 years ago '04        #971
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,767 | Props total: 156 156
just got the phone its goin thru activation now i ahvent even been in it yet and ican tell im about to love this phone...anyone got any tips on what i should do 1st??
 7 years ago '06        #972
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 kuruption said:
I'm pretty sure he did, but in response to your other comments you do know I was talking about after the warranty was up, how long is that by the way. Also you don't have to use their loaner phone if you have an old phone which I do and nothing is stopping you from just buying another Evo and returning it when you get yours back under 30 days. To each his own, but I'd rather pay nothing than something.
htc warranty good for a year.
 7 years ago '04        #973
space
space
 RalphLaurenJR said:
htc warranty good for a year.
You'd still have to send it in and wait right? I'm just asking because if that's the case I'll just cancel and use that. I doubt I'll keep this phone for more than a year anyway. I doubt it's going to cover accidental damage though.
 7 years ago '07        #974
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,205 | Props total: 19858 19858
this is my 1st smart phone s**t is boss
 7 years ago '04        #975
Kazel 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,433 | Props total: 452 452
 minimafia_aj said:
this is my 1st smart phone s**t is boss
If this is your first smartphone, you definitely know how to step on the scene
 7 years ago '07        #976
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,474 | Props total: 710 710
i just rooted my phone are need to know how to use setcpu. I have no idea what im doin, i just need to know what to set everything to
 7 years ago '04        #977
J2hott23 46 heat pts46
space
space
$1,536 | Props total: 34 34
 smj_724 said:
i just rooted my phone are need to know how to use setcpu. I have no idea what im doin, i just need to know what to set everything to
I set mine up using someone elses that I found on Android Central

Here is my screen shots

[pic - click to view]

There are 6 profiles total but they all wouldn't fit in one picture

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #978
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
space
I uninstalled it because I didn't know what I was doing but mine didn't even look the same.
It didn't even have conservative in the scaling choices. I'm gonna try and download it again
 7 years ago '07        #979
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
space
My scaling choices only show ondemand, user space and performance, and the highest my max goes to is 998mhz
 7 years ago '04        #980
dj X 33 heat pts33
space
space
$18,735 | Props total: 6438 6438
 smj_724 said:
My scaling choices only show ondemand, user space and performance, and the highest my max goes to is 998mhz
Set to performance...

Max: 1190
Min: 691

Thats how mine is set
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
89 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
214 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
257 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
164 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
187 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
308 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago