>>>Official HTC EVO Thread<<<

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
145 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #941
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,871 | Props total: 8391 8391
 kuruption said:
Did they charge you though?
nah cause i had the insurance, so its free. but damn i just want my evo back again
 7 years ago '04        #942
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,593 | Props total: 1013 1013
 StateProperty88 said:
nah cause i had the insurance, so its free. but damn i just want my evo back again
That sucks, but it's better than dealing with sprint and paying a deductible. Still, they had me thinking they were just replacing the phone with this insurance or was it because they didn't have any in stock?
 7 years ago '05        #943
space
space
 kuruption said:
That sucks, but it's better than dealing with sprint and paying a deductible. Still, they had me thinking they were just replacing the phone with this insurance or was it because they didn't have any in stock?
nah what they do is they send it off to the geek squad and they can do one of two things:

1. fix your phone and give it back to you

2. they cant fix it and they give you a new evo (not a refurbished one, a NEW one (which is why i got the best buy insurance to begin with)
 7 years ago '04        #944
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
nah what they do is they send it off to the geek squad and they can do one of two things:

1. fix your phone and give it back to you

2. they cant fix it and they give you a new evo (not a refurbished one, a NEW one (which is why i got the best buy insurance to begin with)
That's aight I guess. One last question. They give you a loaner in the meantime, what kind of phone was it? If you have an old Sprint phone can you just fix yours? Two weeks is a long time to go without a smartphone. I'd be tempted to buy one at full price and return it in 30 days.
 7 years ago '05        #945
space
space
 kuruption said:
That's aight I guess. One last question. They give you a loaner in the meantime, what kind of phone was it? If you have an old Sprint phone can you just fix yours? Two weeks is a long time to go without a smartphone. I'd be tempted to buy one at full price and return it in 30 days.
if you have a sprint phone they can just transfer your number there for the meantime. the only reason i have a loaner phone from them is because before i got my evo i was on verizon so i dont have another sprint phone and none of my friends really have sprint and if they do they have the evo

for the loaner phone i had to give them a 100 dollar deposit that i will get back when i return the phone. and they gave me a bulls**t samsung slide phone (that gets another ), i probably would of done what you said with buying a phone for the meantime but i didnt really know how long they would take. im probably going to buy another phone regardless so in case this situation happens again ill be prepared

edit: and they downgraded my plan because of the phone i didnt know the data and everything

Last edited by StateProperty88; 10-15-2010 at 06:12 AM..
 10-17-2010, 10:18 AM         #946
HULK2184 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hey everyone! I just got mine not to long ago. I noticed that it started running a little slower pauses when loading stuff so i got the free advance app k!ller off the market but when you k!ll the apps they pop back up rt away. So i started going and doing the force k!ll through settings is this normal and is there a better app to get that k!ll do this crap automatically? can deal with the phone running slow like that THX and will prop!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 7 years ago '08        #947
King Jackson 85 heat pts85
space
space
$5,451 | Props total: 2059 2059
Just flashed the latest Myn Warm TwoPointTwo ROM and my phone is sooooo snappy now! Definitely think anyone rooted should try it out. It's beautiful!

INFO:

10-17-2010, 01:15 PM         #948
HULK2184 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kuruption said:
Yup, just used the one click root with unrevoked on Sunday. s**t was easy as hell.

Will this delete all my apps and what not?
 7 years ago '08        #949
King Jackson 85 heat pts85
space
space
$5,451 | Props total: 2059 2059
 HULK2184 said:
You can back them up using Appbrain I think.. It's in the Market
 7 years ago '06        #950
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 31 31
 StateProperty88 said:
if you have a sprint phone they can just transfer your number there for the meantime. the only reason i have a loaner phone from them is because before i got my evo i was on verizon so i dont have another sprint phone and none of my friends really have sprint and if they do they have the evo

for the loaner phone i had to give them a 100 dollar deposit that i will get back when i return the phone. and they gave me a bulls**t samsung slide phone (that gets another ), i probably would of done what you said with buying a phone for the meantime but i didnt really know how long they would take. im probably going to buy another phone regardless so in case this situation happens again ill be prepared

edit: and they downgraded my plan because of the phone i didnt know the data and everything
thats bulls**t, you wouldve been better off paying 7 bones a month to get repair replacement at sprint.
 7 years ago '04        #951
space
space
 HULK2184 said:
Nah, this one doesn't delete anything.
 10-18-2010, 05:07 PM         #952
HULK2184 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kuruption said:
Nah, this one doesn't delete anything.
thanks a bunch
 10-18-2010, 05:37 PM         #953
Young Writer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i have a problem my battery doesnt charge all the waY UP its always at the half way point
 7 years ago '04        #954
space
space
 HULK2184 said:
Hey everyone! I just got mine not to long ago. I noticed that it started running a little slower pauses when loading stuff so i got the free advance app k!ller off the market but when you k!ll the apps they pop back up rt away. So i started going and doing the force k!ll through settings is this normal and is there a better app to get that k!ll do this crap automatically? can deal with the phone running slow like that THX and will prop!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Take that ATK off, it's just a battery drain. Just do it in the settings yourself.
 7 years ago '04        #955
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 170 170
yo.. anyone experience their phone slow down a little bit?? like its not as responsive as it once was... anyone have any ideas?? I dont have a crazy amount of apps or anythin but lately my s**t just hasnt been as snappy as im used to...
 7 years ago '06        #956
Riley Freeman 
space
space
$2,172 | Props total: 36 36
Quick Question , I had a Pre , is there a way i can get my contacts from the emai address i set up the pre with ?
 7 years ago '04        #957
space
space
 Riley Freeman said:
Quick Question , I had a Pre , is there a way i can get my contacts from the emai address i set up the pre with ?
Probably not, if you didn't sync it with your PC. I a.ssume that you don't, but if you still have the phone you can try to sync it with outlook and then sync your EVO with HTC sync and everything should come over.
 7 years ago '06        #958
Riley Freeman 
space
space
$2,172 | Props total: 36 36
 kuruption said:
Probably not, if you didn't sync it with your PC. I a.ssume that you don't, but if you still have the phone you can try to sync it with outlook and then sync your EVO with HTC sync and everything should come over.
Thanks bruh i'll give it a try , appreciate it !!
 7 years ago '06        #959
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 31 31
anybody that got black tie insurance is getting jacked, real talk, i refuse to take a bulls**t loaner phone, thats not even a smart phone waiting on a repair when they got enuff money to replace it in store, smh
 7 years ago '04        #960
space
space
 RalphLaurenJR said:
anybody that got black tie insurance is getting jacked, real talk, i refuse to take a bulls**t loaner phone, thats not even a smart phone waiting on a repair when they got enuff money to replace it in store, smh
So you'd rather get the insurance through Sprint that requires you to pay a deductible? That makes sense.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
4 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If big tiddies and a phat ass aren't your cup of tea, then this isn't ..
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy