>>>Official HTC EVO Thread<<<

most viewed right now
 135
 Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
146 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 133
 NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 50
NBA NBA GMs vote Wolves star Towns best player to build around - Is it still t..
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 46
 OT Auburn banned Corey Myers for smashing his players
9 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #841
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,873 | Props total: 8394 8394
 kingcrump said:
So I just got the phone from having an iphone for the last 3 years, Evo>>iPhone.

With that being said, I need help getting an app or sometype of folder type deal to have certain pictures hidden, or seperated from the general pictures. Anyone know anything like this?
if you go into the android section there is a droid app thread and i saw a app like that in there...you are going to have to do some digging in the thread though to find it
 7 years ago '07        #842
ricky_peso 
space
avatar space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 153 153
 kingcrump said:
So I just got the phone from having an iphone for the last 3 years, Evo>>iPhone.
With that being said, I need help getting an app or sometype of folder type deal to have certain pictures hidden, or seperated from the general pictures. Anyone know anything like this?..
its an app called hide and seek when you download it the app looks like a flash light then you hit menu 3 times and a prompt password comes up dont think i got it out the app thread on here though

Photosafe and put a pw in you can hide is in the market as an demo you can hide five pics download that and if you wanna "support the developer" you can buy it or look in the app thread and find the unlock for the full if you know how to download and install apps

Privavy gallery demo its in the market and the app looks like a big clock that fits the screen of your phone and you tap a code sequence of certain spots on the screen and it opens up and you can hide stuff like that

these more but those the ones i use and they all hide the photos from the gallery


Last edited by ricky_peso; 08-12-2010 at 01:34 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #843
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
avatar space
space
$22,136 | Props total: 9436 9436
Just download photovault
 7 years ago '06        #844
Riley Freeman 
space
avatar space
space
$2,172 | Props total: 36 36
can anyone point me to swype ?
 08-13-2010, 08:58 PM         #845
Cyncere_Wun 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I just wanna put this out there. I was at the Sprint store the other day and I must say and admit, having a Touch Pro2 with a physical keyboard....I was very skeptical about me liking the phone but the minute i tried texting on it........I LOVED IT!!!!! I know me complimenting the phone seems overdone but Im saying this to those who are skeptical about it not having a physical keyboard. Although I prefered texting in landscape mode but trust me. You have nothing at all to worry about. Everywhere I go and ask about this phone....no one has it still. I'm thinking to myself who the hell does not have the phone. Cop this phone tho if your able to.
 7 years ago '07        #846
Tony_Stylezzz 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,741 | Props total: 159 159
Check ebay you might be able to find a TP2 there.
 08-13-2010, 09:15 PM         #847
Cyncere_Wun 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cyncere_Wun said:
I just wanna put this out there. I was at the Sprint store the other day and I must say and admit, having a Touch Pro2 with a physical keyboard....I was very skeptical about me liking the phone but the minute i tried texting on it........I LOVED IT!!!!! I know me complimenting the phone seems overdone but Im saying this to those who are skeptical about it not having a physical keyboard. Although I prefered texting in landscape mode but trust me. You have nothing at all to worry about. Everywhere I go and ask about this phone....no one has it still. I'm thinking to myself who the hell does not have the phone. Cop this phone tho if your able to.
Just clarify, I was complimenting the Evo, not the TP2
 7 years ago '04        #848
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
avatar space
space
$22,136 | Props total: 9436 9436
 Riley Freeman said:
can anyone point me to swype ?
 7 years ago '04        #849
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
avatar space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 Cyncere_Wun said:
Everywhere I go and ask about this phone....no one has it still. I'm thinking to myself who the hell does not have the phone. Cop this phone tho if your able to.
Best buy my dude, every Thursday/Friday they get them in.
 7 years ago '06        #850
Riley Freeman 
space
avatar space
space
$2,172 | Props total: 36 36
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Thx...
 7 years ago '10        #851
onlybuilt1906 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,527 | Props total: 1108 1108
Helluva Avy Kurruption. Who's that?
 7 years ago '05        #852
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$47,179 | Props total: 11742 11742
Had to switch to the smart keyboard pro. That stock keyboard sucks.
 7 years ago '08        #853
nikko2152 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$550 | Props total: 0 0
 THEINFAMOUS said:
Had to switch to the smart keyboard pro. That stock keyboard sucks.
Is that better than swype
 7 years ago '04        #854
Kazel 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,433 | Props total: 452 452
 nikko2152 said:
Is that better than swype
I would say no, but it's all preference
 7 years ago '04        #855
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$11,752 | Props total: 1566 1566
anyone know where to get the newest psxdroid from along with some roms for it?
 7 years ago '04        #856
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$11,378 | Props total: 463 463
will the evo be able to update to gingerbread?
 08-26-2010, 04:31 PM         #857
MrAmazing 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
2.2 just got rooted....hit up xda if you need it
 7 years ago '04        #858
Dj KraZ 
space
avatar space
space
$2,244 | Props total: 533 533
anyone still having battery issues?
 7 years ago '04        #859
stay alert 
space
space
space
$1,778 | Props total: 56 56
I just got my Evo 2day , is it possible that u can set it to set it to when the screen times out that u don't have to press the power button to wake up the phone, but instead pressing the homr but instead
 7 years ago '05        #860
wr8201 
space
avatar space
space
$5,894 | Props total: 4 4
 stay alert said:
I just got my Evo 2day , is it possible that u can set it to set it to when the screen times out that u don't have to press the power button to wake up the phone, but instead pressing the homr but instead
go to settings to set the screen time out
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 65
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 52
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
127 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 50
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
212 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 44
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
51 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
141 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
238 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
82 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
34 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy