>>>Official HTC EVO Thread<<<

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
186 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
23 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
77 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #761
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,132 | Props total: 9434 9434
 dj X said:
Lol I woke up in the afternoon of June 4th, checked out different radioshacks around Chicago, and within an 2 hrs, I got one .. lol
yea I had to get it before I went to work. ended up being 2 1/2 hrs late because they were slow as s**t
 7 years ago '04        #762
dj X 33 heat pts33
space
space
$18,734 | Props total: 6436 6436
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
yea I had to get it before I went to work. ended up being 2 1/2 hrs late because they were slow as s**t
lol yea, sprints customer service was terrible that day....

I'm going to attempt getting my 3rd replacement phone today lol some BS...
 7 years ago '04        #763
space
space
yea I'm takin mine back to get my 2nd. Hope they can sync all my apps and s**t too
 7 years ago '04        #764
dj X 33 heat pts33
space
space
$18,734 | Props total: 6436 6436
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
yea I'm takin mine back to get my 2nd. Hope they can sync all my apps and s**t too
I had to download all my apps again, and not all my contacts showed up when I synced, so I had to manually enter them... No big deal though..

I'm still wondering if its the OTA update from last month that has made my phone feel pretty sluggish for the past couple weeks... s**t, bricked my first phone, now its causing this one to freeze up lol
 7 years ago '04        #765
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,594 | Props total: 1013 1013
 StateProperty88 said:
i think this week (if they are in stock) im going to switch from my BB tour to the Evo. i know the responses im probably going to get but i still have to ask...is it the right move?
In a word, yes. I can't believe I initially passed this up for the new iPhone.
 07-25-2010, 10:53 AM         #766
lightysilo18 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i need some help, im trying to put another email address on my evo, its my email for college. I put in all the info, but it says "authentication failed. Please verify your username/password."
 7 years ago '04        #767
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,968 | Props total: 3459 3459
I just got my evo about 30 mins ago from bestbuy. All they had was the white ones. I was like ok cool. When I got up there,they said all they have are ones for people who preordered or who were on the waiting list.

But this chick was like come over here and Ill let you buy 1. I was like cool. Now I have one.

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
:party4:
 7 years ago '04        #768
Kazel 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,433 | Props total: 452 452
 ddash said:
I just got my evo about 30 mins ago from bestbuy. All they had was the white ones. I was like ok cool. When I got up there,they said all they have are ones for people who preordered or who were on the waiting list.

But this chick was like come over here and Ill let you buy 1. I was like cool. Now I have one.

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
it's nice ain't it? :dancingcool:
 7 years ago '04        #769
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,968 | Props total: 3459 3459
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
You damn right it is.
Man it makes my palm pre look and feel like s**t. This phone is f**kin dope.

I been playing with the phone allday. I got my thing setup right and honestly I couldnt ask for anything else but higher volume when talking.

I just ordered me a leather clip case for the evo for $3 on amazon.com. I also bought the silicone case and screen for it at bestbuy. I am very happy with it.

I feel bad for whoever it was suppose to be for,but
 7 years ago '04        #770
space
space
Anyone having any issues with headphones? I've only had this phone for less then two weeks and it seems like My headset isn't working for any of my headphones or my aux cable. The strange part is when I turn it off and and back on the sound comes back on just fine. I can take it back, but I don't want to redownload all my apps and set the phone back up the way I want it, although it's looking like my only option.
 7 years ago '05        #771
Ghettoquiz 15 heat pts15
space
space
$14,270 | Props total: 632 632
My joint won't sync wit the pc, it does show up as a hard drive though, I was tryna root it
 7 years ago '04        #772
space
space
 Ghettoquiz said:
My joint won't sync wit the pc, it does show up as a hard drive though, I was tryna root it
you don't need to root it man.

just download linda manager from the market and then select disk when connected. then just drag and drop onto you phone using the removable hardware from my computer.
 7 years ago '09        #773
stxbreed 
space
space
$2,433 | Props total: 214 214
jus joined da club on da 24th. not a phone head so all dis talk of rooting, ota and s**t i have no understandin of. do i have a newer/better model from the ones purchased the first few weeks? tried to read thru da thread but i honestly have no idea wut da f**k yall are talkin about. jus glad to have a nice touch screen phone...
 7 years ago '04        #774
NaMeLeSs- 83 heat pts83 OP
space
space
$9,296 | Props total: 3597 3597
Ok so froyo "leaked" i haven't experienced any issues, flash is awesome and the phone is noticeably faster. I feel now evo is complete, flash was the missing link
 7 years ago '04        #775
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
 NaMeLeSs- said:
Ok so froyo "leaked" i haven't experienced any issues, flash is awesome and the phone is noticeably faster. I feel now evo is complete, flash was the missing link
i had one issue.. it slowed by text messaging to a crawl and i'd have to force close. but i recovered the phone and now it works completely fine. dont know what caused it. but yeah.. flash is great
 7 years ago '08        #776
King Jackson 85 heat pts85
space
space
$5,452 | Props total: 2060 2060
Anybody know how to downgrade back to stock 2.1 since HTC says this is not the official release? Also, if I update it OTA on the 3rd will it mess up my EVO?
 08-02-2010, 01:48 PM         #777
Cyncere_Wun 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this phone is still in hot demand, i cant find it anyway and I live in south florida. I'm amazed, i dont know if this is normal but im still amazed how hard its been for me to find it. Seems like everybody and they momma gettin this phone.
 7 years ago '09        #778
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,908 | Props total: 838 838
 Cyncere_Wun said:
this phone is still in hot demand, i cant find it anyway and I live in south florida. I'm amazed, i dont know if this is normal but im still amazed how hard its been for me to find it. Seems like everybody and they momma gettin this phone.
I called a sprint store today and a guy said he might able to hold one for me until Friday. I'm going to set an appointment up to come in and s**t
 7 years ago '04        #779
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
 Pro337 said:
Anybody know how to downgrade back to stock 2.1 since HTC says this is not the official release? Also, if I update it OTA on the 3rd will it mess up my EVO?
direct from HTC itself....

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #780
space
space
 Cyncere_Wun said:
Best Buy gets them in every week, I would try there. I got walked into Best Buy twice on a Thursday and Friday and they had them in stock both times. I'm in Pittsburgh but the store I copped mine at said they get them in Wednesday and Thursday. Go cop that homie.

McmasterlockPt2 said:
I called a sprint store today and a guy said he might able to hold one for me until Friday. I'm going to set an appointment up to come in and s**t
Go to Best Buy homie. Ironically, Sprint is probably the hardest place to cop from Radio Shack and Best Buy seem to have them frequently. Plus you have to pay $300 and get the $100 via via mail in rebate, at least that's how it was last I checked.

Last edited by KURUPTION!!!; 08-02-2010 at 04:18 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
41 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
287 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
79 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
59 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
66 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
154 comments
21 hours ago