Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
170 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
97 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #741
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,915 | Props total: 719 719
 lightysilo18 said:
i just got an EVO, what does rooting it do, im new to it
Read the thread my son and your questions will be answered.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by TheT; 07-21-2010 at 09:02 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #742
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,829 | Props total: 225 225
 lightysilo18 said:
i just got an EVO, what does rooting it do, im new to it
Play with the phone first for abit before thinking about rooting. Like dude said, peep the thread cuz their is alot of talk about it.
 7 years ago '08        #743
bigshock 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,143 | Props total: 0 0
 dj X said:
Has anyone with the 003 model had issues lately? I miss my launch EVO(02 model)

Been having issues with the camera where it like freezes and i can't take photos, weather doesn't want to update at times, keep having to "force close" my messages, problems connecting to youtube, and my phone freezing in general... I mean, its stuff that i can look past, but it can get kinda annoying.. Just a couple days ago, when i was on using "navigator" here in Denver and talking on the phone at the same time, my phone would simply reboot itself, happened 3-4 times..

Still love my phone though, I just miss the 002 model because I had no issues whatsoever...
Did you do that install that update that Sprint pushed out? Cuz my first Evo was doing all of that when I updated. Also Skype made Fring take out compatibiltiy with Skype so...yea.
 7 years ago '04        #744
dj X 33 heat pts33
space
space
$18,739 | Props total: 6444 6444
 bigshock said:
Did you do that install that update that Sprint pushed out? Cuz my first Evo was doing all of that when I updated. Also Skype made Fring take out compatibiltiy with Skype so...yea.
Yea, my 002 model bricked after I did the OTA update on the day that it was released.. My replacement phone is the 003 model and had no issues with the OTA... But lately its just been freezing and rebooting on its own. I just deleted some of the Apps I downloaded over the past couple weeks, seeing if that makes a difference...

I had no issues with my launch EVO, miss that phone lol
 7 years ago '05        #745
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,435 | Props total: 591 591
Anyone with a rooted android phone, access to buy apps from the market, Android SDK set up, AND, Android Commander or any other way to pull an app from the phone's system folder... HIT ME UP!

I'll walk you completely through:
rooting (if you need it)
setting up SDK
using AndroidCommander (download from androidcommander.com)

[pic - click to view]

I need Folder Organizer... bad

So Basically... I need someone to buy an app from the market, adb pull it from their phone to the computer, upload the app, and then they can return it to the market for a full refund within 24 hours...

like I said Im willing to walk whoever through the simple process... help a n*gga out

Last edited by Adamsville; 07-22-2010 at 01:02 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #746
King Jackson 86 heat pts86
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 2083 2083
Anyone tried using the SwiftKey Keyboard BETA in the Android Market? I think it's okay but nothing is comparing to Swype right now.
 7 years ago '04        #747
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9511 9511
I'm not feelin swype at all. I've tried f**kin' with it but it's just akward. I'm sure if I use it more and more I'll get better at it but I'm much faster with the regular keyboard
 7 years ago '08        #748
asoria85 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,203 | Props total: 19 19
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
I'm not feelin swype at all. I've tried f**kin' with it but it's just akward. I'm sure if I use it more and more I'll get better at it but I'm much faster with the regular keyboard
You must be really un coordinated because there is no way the regular keyboard is faster for you. Just practice son. Oh yeah I just typed this message in less than eleven seconds thanks to swype.lol
 7 years ago '06        #749
quintan 
space
space
$1,558 | Props total: 3 3
Yea my phone been doing the same lately it will reboot sometimes when I'm on the phone
 7 years ago '04        #750
space
space
 asoria85 said:
You must be really un coordinated because there is no way the regular keyboard is faster for you. Just practice son. Oh yeah I just typed this message in less than eleven seconds thanks to swype.lol
yea only messed with it a few times.

As far as phone problems. I noticed having to force close a lot too. Connecting to youtube or the internet in general has been an issue sometimes too. There was one time the keyboard kept pressing the 1 button or on a txt message, it'd hit the persons picture and bring up the little menu. Went back to the store but the lady was a b**ch and the techs already left for the day. I'm gonna go in there and trade it out for a new one. Thinking about the white one but what's the point if you're getting a black case
 7 years ago '04        #751
dj X 33 heat pts33
space
space
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
yea only messed with it a few times.

As far as phone problems. I noticed having to force close a lot too. Connecting to youtube or the internet in general has been an issue sometimes too. There was one time the keyboard kept pressing the 1 button or on a txt message, it'd hit the persons picture and bring up the little menu. Went back to the store but the lady was a b**ch and the techs already left for the day. I'm gonna go in there and trade it out for a new one. Thinking about the white one but what's the point if you're getting a black case
Whats EVO model do you have?? i've been having a lot of issues lately lol
 7 years ago '07        #752
KoolBreeze 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,778 | Props total: 5977 5977
 asoria85 said:
yea swype is that s**t.i was nevous about gettin a phone without a physical keyboard and was gettin frustrated with the touch keyboard.put swype on it and havent complained since.i can send a full paragraph when texting so quick instead of taking minutes
 7 years ago '05        #753
DUKINS|M 
space
space
$7,305 | Props total: 37 37
Only thing I miss on swype is a voice to text key. If they had that it would be my number one keyboard. Right now im trying slideit but it isnt very accurate. I dont think Swype fully works right on the EVO. Anyone know how to get the apostophe's to work while typing? Im trying to type could've but s**t dont ever put a apostrophe in my words.
 07-23-2010, 03:19 PM         #754
Bootup 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adamsville said:
Anyone with a rooted android phone, access to buy apps from the market, Android SDK set up, AND, Android Commander or any other way to pull an app from the phone's system folder... HIT ME UP!

I'll walk you completely through:
rooting (if you need it)
setting up SDK
using AndroidCommander (download from androidcommander.com)

[pic - click to view]

I need Folder Organizer... bad

So Basically... I need someone to buy an app from the market, adb pull it from their phone to the computer, upload the app, and then they can return it to the market for a full refund within 24 hours...

like I said Im willing to walk whoever through the simple process... help a n*gga out
Still need?
 7 years ago '05        #755
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,435 | Props total: 591 591
 Bootup said:
Still need?
nope.. I handled it...
 7 years ago '05        #756
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,197 | Props total: 11805 11805
 THEINFAMOUS said:
How the f**k do u set a regular pic as a background without it looking all blurry.
Mabilo Wallpaper app
 7 years ago '05        #757
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,884 | Props total: 8408 8408
Just copped the Evo yesterday (10 minutes after I got to the store someone came in for one and I took the last one ) and I must say I love this phone and am looking learning more about using it.
 7 years ago '06        #758
quintan 
space
space
$1,558 | Props total: 3 3
Has anybody else notice that in the market where the 3 tabs r it say Sprint now when it use to say downloads
 7 years ago '04        #759
space
space
 dj X said:
Whats EVO model do you have?? i've been having a lot of issues lately lol
I was waiting in line for the store to open at 7am the day it released lol
 7 years ago '04        #760
dj X 33 heat pts33
space
space
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
I was waiting in line for the store to open at 7am the day it released lol
Lol I woke up in the afternoon of June 4th, checked out different radioshacks around Chicago, and within an 2 hrs, I got one .. lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
101 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I'm taking that one-way flight to London
16 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
45 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy