>>>Official HTC EVO Thread<<<

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
53 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #641
Tony_Stylezzz 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,743 | Props total: 159 159
I like meebo and ebuddy for IM on one account.
 7 years ago '06        #642
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,993 | Props total: 10661 10661
 INF4MOUS said:
Anyone?
yea u can get apps for free...
 7 years ago '04        #643
thekingpin2004 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$336 | Props total: 1 1
:agreement6: FTW
 Tony_Stylezzz said:
I like meebo and ebuddy for IM on one account.
 7 years ago '06        #644
whatuknow 2 heat pts
space
space
$567 | Props total: 109 109
Does anyone know of a program that can be used to sync the info from evo to a Mac cpu???
 7 years ago '06        #645
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 31 31
 Gunner said:
I had put a 50$ down at Sprint store (Tucker, GA) two weeks ago and got no call yet. So, I called a Radioshack about 5 min from me (Lithonia, GA) and this ninja on the phone talking bout they got plenty. I asked him do I need to put down a deposit and he said they haven't been selling like that at this particular store. I told the Radioshack rep that I was eligible for an upgrade and I told him that I had my palm Pre to turn in for credit and he told me I could come snatch the phone manana for 149.99. Can anyone confirm this price or was he feeding me ducktales and does anyone know if Sprint is going give me any hassle getting my $50 back which I paid over the phone with my debit card.
n*ggaz at that sprint store jacked you, i went in and they put me on the list, and i got a call two days and picked up my phone, no deposit.
 7 years ago '07        #646
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 philly337 said:
yea u can get apps for free...
i mean can u get all the apps for free like the iphone? even the ones ur supposed to pay for...
 7 years ago '04        #647
NaMeLeSs- 83 heat pts83 OP
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 3607 3607
I saw this in another thread HILARIOUS - props to yung dilla for this find

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #648
Tony_Stylezzz 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,743 | Props total: 159 159
 INF4MOUS said:
i mean can u get all the apps for free like the iphone? even the ones ur supposed to pay for...

Its ways of getting lots of apps for free it depends what site you go to. I can't remember them but its a few people who post them in the android request thread. I haven't found a app yet that your suppose to pay for that isn't free somewhere else.
 7 years ago '06        #649
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 INF4MOUS said:
aslong as somebody cracks it (just like any other program for iphone or comps) u can get them free.Just ordered my evo but already downloaded a few apps...some i couldn't even find for iphone like slingplayer mobile.They got an app thread in the android section and 2 sites i found useful was blackdroid.net (don't seem to have updated their page but their forums still have people postin daily),forums.mobilism.org,and a few others...
 7 years ago '07        #650
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
good looks...im tryin to decide on whether to get this or the new iphone

i heard the battery life was terrible though is this true?
 7 years ago '06        #651
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
don't have it yet but seems like it because apps are running on start up...thinnk people have figured out how to tweek it where it's straight.I'm guessing an update will also fix this
 7 years ago '05        #652
DatChiNig 
space
space
$210 | Props total: 0 0
Somebody let me know about the OTA update. I know it bricked a bunch of phones. Sprint re-released it and, I just downloaded it this morning but I haven't installed it yet. Help a brotha out.

Nevermind bx I installed it and everything is running smooth. Can't tell any differences yet, but no issues here.

Last edited by DatChiNig; 06-30-2010 at 10:51 AM..
 7 years ago '06        #653
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
just got my evo..how long do i charge it?It usually says charge for 8 hours or whatever but the get started booklet says to charge then turn it on and starts sayin all the s**t to do lol.I know the battery already has issues don't wanna f**k it up more
 7 years ago '06        #654
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 DatChiNig said:
Somebody let me know about the OTA update. I know it bricked a bunch of phones. Sprint re-released it and, I just downloaded it this morning but I haven't installed it yet. Help a brotha out.

Nevermind bx I installed it and everything is running smooth. Can't tell any differences yet, but no issues here.
from what i've been reading it's straight.Not sure about users who are rooted but the only thing people seem to have a prob with is that the orignal stock wallpapers that come with the evo get deleted but u can just redownload them
 7 years ago '08        #655
lsjmayne 
space
space
$93 | Props total: 0 0
 philly337 said:
just got my evo..how long do i charge it?It usually says charge for 8 hours or whatever but the get started booklet says to charge then turn it on and starts sayin all the s**t to do lol.I know the battery already has issues don't wanna f**k it up more
charge it till the orange light turns green
 7 years ago '04        #656
NaMeLeSs- 83 heat pts83 OP
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 3607 3607
 philly337 said:
from what i've been reading it's straight.Not sure about users who are rooted but the only thing people seem to have a prob with is that the orignal stock wallpapers that come with the evo get deleted but u can just redownload them
they fixed the OTA, i did mine when it was first pushed, and even downloaded it twice but didnt brick mine.
 7 years ago '08        #657
nikko2152 6 heat pts
space
space
$550 | Props total: 0 0
 INF4MOUS said:

Battery is fine i get 20hrs with moderate use and the update helped with battery consumption but wait theres more android 2.2 comes out in a few weeks and makes everything from the broswer to the battery better. Also i recently heard that android 3.0 is gonna drop in nov-dec exclusively for high end devices. Evo just keeps getting better
 7 years ago '06        #658
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
To the dude debating on what phone to get I was in the same boat and picked the evo.Got this s**t yesterday and can't put it down I love this b**ch.Think I like browsing the net better on here then my comp

Last edited by philly337; 07-01-2010 at 09:03 AM..
 7 years ago '06        #659
whatuknow 2 heat pts
space
space
$567 | Props total: 109 109
I just picked up my Evo this morning. i am very satisfied with it. I just trying to figure out how to use my music ringtones as text message tones. I hate using those stock tones

If anyone knows how to do that let me know? thanks in advance
 7 years ago '05        #660
lilmeaty6122 
space
space
space
$780 | Props total: 1 1
 INF4MOUS said:

i went 2 days & 3 hours on a single charge the other day...i have no problems...have to adjust your settings
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
348 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
16 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy