>>>Official HTC EVO Thread<<<

most viewed right now
 266
Drake- Iím Upset
223 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 143
Image(s) inside Rhymefest Responds To Kim Kardashian!
102 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 106
50 cent and floyd mayweather beefing again #getthestrap
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 103
Kim Kardashian ethers Rhymefest!!
241 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #601
thekingpin2004 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$336 | Props total: 1 1
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
I'm still not even able to do the HTC Sync. I've installed from disk and it still says disconnected. lol f**k it
try this worked for me
 8 years ago '04        #602
thekingpin2004 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$336 | Props total: 1 1
 biggz said:
Ok, I tried to root my phone by doing the steps in the video that was posted.

"I am trying to root my phone, I saved the file PC36IMG.zip onto my evo. Restarted Ė and as soon as the phone read the file, the screen reverted to the five options (fastboot, recovery, clear storage, simlock, hboot usb). Thus, I never see the screen at minute 3:30 in the youtube video.
Any suggestions?"

I am having the exact same problem as that person.
go to recovery plug you evo via usb Open up a command prompt and enter the command
found here


also go here
 8 years ago '04        #603
biggz 54 heat pts54
space
avatar space
space
$9,482 | Props total: 11067 11067
appreciate your help
 8 years ago '06        #604
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$9,969 | Props total: 494 494
hows the music player sound, is it pretty close to how the hero sounds or is there a slight difference is sound quality
 8 years ago '09        #605
kingstown04 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,576 | Props total: 150 150
anyone know what's wrong with my friendstream s**t.....says it stopped unexpectedly
 8 years ago '05        #606
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$5,433 | Props total: 409 409
quick question... I know everyone is trying to save a buck now a days. I have the Sero plan now and want to cop this phone Thursday. My question is how can I keep my bill below the 99 simply everything plans? IE employee discounts. I've heard I can move to a plan that's like 60+ and it's still the employee discounts ( I think it's still called that )... Any help would be appreciated.
 8 years ago '04        #607
dj X 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$18,992 | Props total: 7270 7270
Did the latest OTA update and now my its stuck on the installation screen lol


the f**k......
 8 years ago '04        #608
NaMeLeSs- 84 heat pts84 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,562 | Props total: 4016 4016
 Jaiden05 said:
quick question... I know everyone is trying to save a buck now a days. I have the Sero plan now and want to cop this phone Thursday. My question is how can I keep my bill below the 99 simply everything plans? IE employee discounts. I've heard I can move to a plan that's like 60+ and it's still the employee discounts ( I think it's still called that )... Any help would be appreciated.
Yeah everything plus plan.
 8 years ago '04        #609
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$11,609 | Props total: 1 1
 dj X said:
Did the latest OTA update and now my its stuck on the installation screen lol


the f**k......
nah it just takes like 15-20 mins...my phone restarted a few times during installation too
 8 years ago '05        #610
DUKINS|M 
space
avatar space
space
$7,307 | Props total: 38 38
 dj X said:
Did the latest OTA update and now my its stuck on the installation screen lol


the f**k......
It will reboot at least 3 times. Dont worry about it.
 8 years ago '04        #611
dj X 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$18,992 | Props total: 7270 7270
 DUKINS said:
It will reboot at least 3 times. Dont worry about it.
I've been letting it sit for the past couple hours and its still stuck....
 8 years ago '07        #612
cdjocp 
space
space
space
$146 | Props total: 0 0
 dj X said:
I've been letting it sit for the past couple hours and its still stuck....
ssame here mine been sitting for the past 30-40 minutes and its a blank screen wont even come on any suggestions help anybody
 8 years ago '04        #613
dj X 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$18,992 | Props total: 7270 7270
 cdjocp said:
ssame here mine been sitting for the past 30-40 minutes and its a blank screen wont even come on any suggestions help anybody
Forreal man, i'm so f**ked lol i need to use my phone today.. and this s**t is playing games with me...

mine is stuck on the reboot screen.... two green arrows and a sign pointing down lol


f**king, almost 3 hours now and it hasn't done s**t, about to hit up the sprint store now..
 8 years ago '07        #614
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
avatar space
space
$17,915 | Props total: 5161 5161
I did the OTA update and my phone is moving a lot faster and it fixed the grounding issue...but now I can't use the wireless tethering app for free using the UnrEVOked root.
 8 years ago '04        #615
dj X 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$18,992 | Props total: 7270 7270
 wtr1906 said:
I did the OTA update and my phone is moving a lot faster and it fixed the grounding issue...but now I can't use the wireless tethering app for free using the UnrEVOked root.
Well, at least ur phone still works..
 8 years ago '07        #616
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
avatar space
space
$17,915 | Props total: 5161 5161
 dj X said:
Well, at least ur phone still works..

now I just went to PPCGeeks and did you update your phone and then tried to update it a second time? There are people "bricking" their phones because they are (for whatever reason) trying the update a second time and essentially k!lling the phone.
 8 years ago '04        #617
dj X 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$18,992 | Props total: 7270 7270
 wtr1906 said:
now I just went to PPCGeeks and did you update your phone and then tried to update it a second time? There are people "bricking" their phones because they are (for whatever reason) trying the update a second time and essentially k!lling the phone.
yea, i was just on there myself lol However, I only updated my phone once...


I'm on vacation right now, so imma take my phone to the first sprint store that I see..

s**t blows!!!


Last edited by dj X; 06-28-2010 at 12:45 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #618
cdjocp 
space
space
space
$146 | Props total: 0 0
 wtr1906 said:
now I just went to PPCGeeks and did you update your phone and then tried to update it a second time? There are people "bricking" their phones because they are (for whatever reason) trying the update a second time and essentially k!lling the phone.
i believe that is what happen to me is there anyway to fix this i did it twice cause usually when it checks and i already hve updated it wll say no update but this came up so i just hit install any way to unbrick the phone or do i hve to take it and get it replaced im still with in my 30 days got it from radio shack do i just go there and exchange it
 8 years ago '07        #619
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
avatar space
space
$17,915 | Props total: 5161 5161
 dj X said:
yea, i was just on there myself lol However, I only updated my phone once...


I'm on vacation right now, so imma take my phone to the first sprint store that I see..

s**t blows!!!
Yes it does...Sprint will take care of you!

 cdjocp said:
i believe that is what happen to me is there anyway to fix this i did it twice cause usually when it checks and i already hve updated it wll say no update but this came up so i just hit install any way to unbrick the phone or do i hve to take it and get it replaced im still with in my 30 days got it from radio shack do i just go there and exchange it
Does your phone still power on? If it does try removing the battery then putting it back in and hold down the volume key and power button at the same time to try and get it to boot in hard reset mode. If not, yeah you have to take it back to the Shack
 8 years ago '04        #620
Dj KraZ 
space
avatar space
space
$2,302 | Props total: 603 603
HTC EVO 4G Software version 1.47.651.1

Update includes:

* Improvements to Wi-Fi performance
* Exchange Active Sync improvements, including fix to issues with new account setup, PIN policy usage and Exchange Calendar 2010 Sync
* Addresses Facebook sync issue which can improve battery performance

Download Timing:

* Customers will be notified that an update is available. The download will take a couple minutes (depending on the device connection) and the install will take a couple minutes which includes an automatic power cycle. Download will take a couple minutes if in 3g coverage.
* HTC servers will push the OTA update on a daily basis.
* FOTA server will check for old software version and prompt once a day on units without the latest firmware until customer accepts.


if you had a rooted phone this update will crash your phone!
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 50
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
79 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 41
#bigbreasttwitter
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
The Carter III Documentary Waynes Lawyers Didn't Want Us To See! (Addiction,bi..
59 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
118 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside May 25 - Pablo Escobarís hitman Popeye arrested in Colombia
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside 1st Madden 19 details revealed
76 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 12
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1348 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy