>>>Official HTC EVO Thread<<<

most viewed right now
 227
Damn Pusha T really aint gone respond.
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 150
Article inside RhymeFest getting exposed by former Donda members!!
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 135
Might be the saddest sh-t you’ll see Today! Ugly God and his Senorita?
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 86
STAR WARS FLOPS..... Disney and Star Wars fan boys all over Take this L
28 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #41
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 31 31
 wr8201 said:
thats how i am and thats the reason i took back the hero and got the touch pro 2

the touch pro 2 phone is a good phone but windows mobile messes it up

it freezes and is slow at times

as long as its easy to text on their im good
I need a touch pro 2 with android on it, and id be in heaven.
 8 years ago '04        #42
NaMeLeSs- 84 heat pts84 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,564 | Props total: 4017 4017
 RalphLaurenJR said:
I need a touch pro 2 with android on it, and id be in heaven.
ive seen it done, just look online xda forums... you can have both OS at the same time youll just need to select which one you want to load when you first turn the phone on.
 8 years ago '05        #43
wr8201 
space
avatar space
space
$5,895 | Props total: 4 4
 RalphLaurenJR said:
I need a touch pro 2 with android on it, and id be in heaven.
i agree
 8 years ago '04        #44
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
space
$56,240 | Props total: 13985 13985
 NaMeLeSs- said:
ive seen it done, just look online xda forums... you can have both OS at the same time youll just need to select which one you want to load when you first turn the phone on.
its a tease bcause all the features dont work yet. They need to make the TP3 with a snapdragon.
 8 years ago '06        #45
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1205 1205
Everyone's favorite WiMAX-powered Android device finally has a date and a price, and you don't have terribly long to wait: June 4 is the date that you'll want to be lining up outside your local Sprint store for an EVO 4G, $199 in hand (assuming you're signing up for a new contract, of course). Interestingly, Sprint has specifically called out that you'll be able to video chat (remember, the EVO 4G has a front-facing cam) over both 3G and 4G, so it'll be interesting to see what kind of software they include for making that happen. Unfortunately, there's a downside to all this: customers will be paying a $10 per month "Premium Data add-on" on top of their plan -- ostensibly for the privilege of enjoying WiMAX when they're in a Sprint 4G market -- and the 8-device WiFi hotspot feature runs an extra $29.99 a month, which Sprint is quick to point out is half what you'd pay for a dedicated mobile broadband account. As we saw at CTIA, the phone is the first to offer on-phone YouTube high quality video, a feature that automatically kicks in when you're in the sweet confines of a WiMAX tower. Follow the break for Sprint's full press release!

 8 years ago '08        #46
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$19,470 | Props total: 9482 9482
 ima80baby said:
Everyone's favorite WiMAX-powered Android device finally has a date and a price, and you don't have terribly long to wait: June 4 is the date that you'll want to be lining up outside your local Sprint store for an EVO 4G, $199 in hand (assuming you're signing up for a new contract, of course). Interestingly, Sprint has specifically called out that you'll be able to video chat (remember, the EVO 4G has a front-facing cam) over both 3G and 4G, so it'll be interesting to see what kind of software they include for making that happen. Unfortunately, there's a downside to all this: customers will be paying a $10 per month "Premium Data add-on" on top of their plan -- ostensibly for the privilege of enjoying WiMAX when they're in a Sprint 4G market -- and the 8-device WiFi hotspot feature runs an extra $29.99 a month, which Sprint is quick to point out is half what you'd pay for a dedicated mobile broadband account. As we saw at CTIA, the phone is the first to offer on-phone YouTube high quality video, a feature that automatically kicks in when you're in the sweet confines of a WiMAX tower. Follow the break for Sprint's full press release!


Yep i knew it. They told me I could get it with my plan at no extra charge. Sprint is good but they be lying man. Looks like ill stick to the Moment then. Cuz 10 dollars a month and a extra 30 aint worth it.
 8 years ago '05        #47
WestbankThugBoy 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$14,051 | Props total: 3454 3454
does that mean the $10 data add on is mandatory and the 29.99 hotspot is optional??
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #48
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1205 1205
 Andre3stacks said:
Yep i knew it. They told me I could get it with my plan at no extra charge. Sprint is good but they be lying man. Looks like ill stick to the Moment then. Cuz 10 dollars a month and a extra 30 aint worth it.
Isn't the 30 for wifi hotspot? I think the hotspot is optional.
 8 years ago '04        #49
NaMeLeSs- 84 heat pts84 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,564 | Props total: 4017 4017
Phone is launching 6/4/10. 199.99. 29.99 for mobile hotspot you'll be required to pay 10.00 addon for unlimited 3g/4g on the phone
Posted via Mobile Device


Last edited by NaMeLeSs-; 05-12-2010 at 05:09 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #50
holdndownfla 
space
avatar space
space
$497 | Props total: 5 5
without plan price?
 8 years ago '04        #51
Azntwins2 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$971 | Props total: 25 25
the mobile hot spot is optional so you would only be paying an additional $10 on top of your current plan. I wonder if you have to pay the extra $10 for every Evo you have on your family plan or not. Hopefully not or I might have to pass this up.
 8 years ago '08        #52
nikko2152 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$550 | Props total: 0 0
Well $10 is not that bad but i was hoping they wouldnt charge but what are you gonna do. All I have to say is that this phone better be worth all the hype
 8 years ago '04        #53
NaMeLeSs- 84 heat pts84 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,564 | Props total: 4017 4017
 nikko2152 said:
Well $10 is not that bad but i was hoping they wouldnt charge but what are you gonna do. All I have to say is that this phone better be worth all the hype
Family plan is 20 additional to cover everyone
 8 years ago '06        #54
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1205 1205
 NaMeLeSs- said:
Family plan is 20 additional to cover everyone
Not bad. This hadda been AT&T it woulda been 30 per line.
 8 years ago '07        #55
Tony_Stylezzz 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,844 | Props total: 253 253
 ima80baby said:
Not bad. This hadda been AT&T it woulda been 30 per line.
30 per line???
 8 years ago '07        #56
Tony_Stylezzz 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,844 | Props total: 253 253
Do I need to be eligible for a upgrade to get it for the $199 price?
 8 years ago '04        #57
latin_linx 349 heat pts349
space
avatar space
space
$10,298 | Props total: 933 933
 Tony_Stylezzz said:
Do I need to be eligible for a upgrade to get it for the $199 price?
Yes you do
 05-12-2010, 07:37 PM         #58
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
will this come with hd movies preinstalled like the HTC HD2 does?
 05-12-2010, 07:39 PM         #59
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jsmooth-117 said:
Is this phone able to be unlocked and used on tmobile?
u can always just cop the HTC HD2
 05-12-2010, 07:52 PM         #60
blokstarent 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i hope 4g is available in Jersey soon
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 50
Image(s) inside PAWG got no chill (#Jheeez)
41 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 38
Image(s) inside The Frame on this AMAZON.com/Ninimour Model tho...
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
Article inside A$AP Rocky Outsells Pusha T w/ No Buzz In 1st Week Sales Prediction (..
103 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Smashing With The House Arrest Bracelet On 🤷🏾*♂&..
80 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside Nas Rambling and Stammering Through Vegas Club Gig
77 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside throwback: kanye speaks up for himself after beanie sigel calls him gay
43 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
Article inside Why do people in poverty have satellite dishes?
96 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
123 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy